A Tour with Before You Exit

Stay Beautiful

When I woke the next morning after I had changed I went and sat in the front lounge with everyone, Braiden quickly looked up at me from his guitar but looked down again nervously. I looked over at Riley who was staring at me looking worried. "Are you okay?"He silently mouthed. I smiled slightly and nodded at him before looking down at my socks.

"Guys come on were going to go and hang out on the guys from All Time Low's bus for a while!" Thomas shouted making me stand up follow them quickly grabbing my camera off the table as I went.

Connor gave me quick pat on the back before walking ahead with me following slightly behind him. I didn't really want to face anyone because I knew Braiden would make me play one of my song's at one point and everything would go downhill from there, Riley won't talk to me, everyone else will feel sorry for me...

...

"Hey it's the mini me's plus Emma!"Alex shouted as we got onto the bus. Alex quickly hugged me before moving behind me to greet the others. Vinny hi-fived me from his spot on the sofa, looking like he couldn't be bothered to move. Rian walked over and hugged me, offering me any drinks which I polity declined. Jack then ran over and lifted me off the ground and spun me around making me laugh.

"What! Why are you not advertising my clothing range? I'm paying you; you're crap at your job!" He shouted jokingly glaring at me.

"I'm still waiting on Wednesday's pay, until I receive it, no advertisement for you!" I told him holding in my laughter.

"No, that's not acceptable you're fired!"He shouted before sitting back on the sofa as I walked the past him and sat by Thomas' feet.

"Shut up Jack!"Alex screamed as he sat down making everyone laugh. As all of them spoke about making a funny video, I could see Braiden and Riley glancing at me from the other side of the room every so often.

"Emma, can you film us?"Rian asked as everyone was discussing what to say. I nodded and got out my camera, while looking at Connor to show him it was filming.

"Right so were here with the guys from All Time Low, everyone say hi!"Connor said making everyone say hello. "Jack say hi!" I turned the camera so Jack could wave. "And were on the My Small Package Tour and were really having a good time and everything, we just wanna thank them for opening up for us on the tour and everything."

"Thank you guys," Alex said going along with Connor's story.

"It's a pleasure honestly," Rian said, I nearly laughed only now noticing he had his arm around Alex's shoulder.

"Well you know I grew up in the 90's, before you were born but...I knew I was going to grow up listening to you guys, I just knew..."Jack said.

"Yeah, I remember back when we used to cover, umm you know cover you guys and it's just..."Rian interrupted.

"Last week," Alex imputed.

"It was last week, yeah," Rian said nodding to Alex, "its crazy, I feel like we were covering their music before they were even a band, it's weird."

"It's cool you know, I feel like every day when I write a song lyric or a line I just feel like I'm basically writing what you guys would say," Alex told them looking at them all."I'm just trying to write what I think you guys would say."

"Were living through them," Rian said. I turned the camera to Riley and Braiden who were both awkwardly standing in the doorway."And the fact that you bring us out, you let us play, you know even if it is ten minutes before doors..."

"Yeah, I mean even though when were usually playing when there's like ten kids in the room-"Alex started to say.

"Before door's even really," Rian interrupted.

"But it's just that fact that you guys would even, hang out with us and be on the same bus, it's cool man," Alex carried on saying.

"It's cool that you let us part our RV so close to your bus, because I mean four miles isn't that close but I close enough to walk," Jack said as Rian and Alex tried to talk over him.

"You guys are in an RV?"Connor asked them pretending to look shocked.

"Did you guys rent it or is it yours?" Thomas asked, speaking for the first time.

"It was one of them rent across American type things, our parents had to do it for us, but..."Rian imputed.

"Your bus usually takes up all the parking so, it's parked like five miles from here so we just took cabs," Alex explained.

"I walked, I didn't even know a cab was even an option," Jack told them.

"They gave us gas money, which we are very appreciative of," Rian said.

"Wait what are we giving you for gas money?"Connor asked them.

"$12,"Alex replied looking around the bus.

"$12, who's idea was that?"Connor asked, Thomas put his hand up and smiled at the camera.

"Thomas said he thought you guys could afford it."

"It's cool though because we sell one t-shirt and we have a two song demo type thing," Alex said changing the subject.

"See, we have six designs but you guys will only let us sell two, I don't get it!" Jack explained.

"No, were only allowed to sell one, we sell two when there not around," Rian said quietly.

"Wait, you guys are selling two?" Riley finally spoke making me smile.

"No! He's just kidding," they all shouted making Riley nearly laugh.

"But no, for real thank you," Alex said.

"No problem!"Connor said while the others agreed.

"It's a dream come true!"Rian said before I turned off my camera. Once I started laughing everyone copied my actions.

...

Once we were back in the van, we all sat around the front area talking, I was in a much better mood now after listening to all of them joke about.

"Hey Emma, why don't you play us one of your song's?"Braiden asked me, making me freeze halfway from reaching out to grab a handful of chips. All the happiness I had felt three seconds ago were now gone.

"You write songs?", "Why didn't you tell us?", "Someone get Em a guitar!" Everyone was shouting at the same time making my head hurt. Braiden walked in the room holding my book, I could see him flicking through the pages before stopping on a page and putting the book next to me, Stay Beautiful, I had originally used Riley's name in the song but changed it to He just in case anyone found the book, thank god I did now.A guitar was suddenly put on my lap and look up for the first time to see their excited faces.

"What?"I asked Braiden, my voice sounding like I was on helium.

"Play the song for us!"He answered with a huge grin. I looked at the others who nodded at me encouragingly. I took a deep breath before looking down and starting to sing and play the song for them.

His eyes are like a jungle
He smiles, it's like the radio
He whispers songs into my window
In words nobody knows
There's pretty girls on every corner
That watch him as he's walking home
Saying, does he know
Will you ever know

You're beautiful
Every little piece love, don't you know
You're really gonna be someone, ask anyone
When you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh but if it don't, stay beautiful

You're beautiful
Every little piece love, don't you know
You're really gonna be someone, ask anyone
When you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh but if it don't, stay beautiful

He finds another way to be
The highlight of my day
I'm taking pictures in my mind
So I can save them for a rainy day
It's hard to make conversation
When he's taking my breath away
I should say, hey by the way

If you and I are a story
that never gets told
if what you are is a daydream
I'll never get to hold, at least you'll know

You're beautiful every little piece love,
and don't you know you're really gonna be someone ask anyone.
And when you find everything you looked for,
I hope your life leads you back to my front door.
oh but if it don't will you stay
beautiful beautiful beautiful
beautiful beautiful beautiful
la la la
Oh, oh oh oh,
oh but if it don't,
stay beautiful
stay beautiful
Na na na na na

"Holy shit!"I heard Braiden mutter quietly before quickly coming to hug me, making me look up for the first time since I started singing. Everyone else closely followed even Riley who had an unreadable look on his face. "Guy's, let's go get ready for the show," Braiden glanced at Riley before pushing the others out of the room.

"That song was amazing Em's," Riley said grinning making me sigh in relief. He pulled me into a tight bug which I returned, burying my head into his neck.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"So...that guy it's about, he must be stupid not to realise the mistake he's making," He said looking a bit upset making get a spur of confidence.

"You can be pretty stupid at times," I half whispered looking him in the eye. He grinned at me and pulled me into a tighter hug.

"Did you just call me stupid?"I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Yep," I said, popping the 'P'.

We both started to lean towards each other, this time no one was here to interrupt us. As his lips touched mine, it felt like a million fireworks going off around us. I moved my arms around his neck as his sneaked around my waist. When we both moved back to breath, we smiled at each other.

"We should have done that a long time ago," Riley said as he pushed a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. I bit my lip and nodded in response.

"Guys aren't you coming?"Thomas said as he opened the door. He stopped where he was and look at the position we were in."About time to be honest," he said before smiling and walking back out of the van.

"We better go God knows what he's telling the others," I said making Riley laugh and kiss my forehead before grabbing my hand and leading us out towards everyone who stood there making kissy faces and us.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song was Stay Beautiful by Taylor swift ;3