A Tour with Before You Exit

Halloween

"It's Halloween!" Toby shouted as he got onto the van. We all looked up at him and smiled; we hadn't seen him for a few days because he had schoolwork to do and he had been going out with the McDonough parents.

Riley ran over quickly to give him a hug with Connor following slightly behind. When they were done we all went over to greet him quickly before sitting back down. I was sitting on the sofa next to Braiden and Thomas while everyone else was spread out on the available seats. There weren't any seats left so Toby was stuck with sitting on Riley knee.

"So, what are you all dressing up as?" Toby asked grinning, I laughed at how excited he was and put my head on Braiden's shoulder, I was still tired even though I had been up for at least an hour. Braiden ruffled my hair before putting his arm around me like he used to do when we were little.

"Well, we were thinking of dressing up as the guys from All Time Low seen as there were four of us," Connor told him while the others nodded.

"Cool, I'm dressing up as Batman," He commented making everyone grin. "What about you Emma?"

"You'll have to wait and see won't you little dude," I said grinning making him roll his eyes at me.

"Have you got any candy on here?" He asked changing the topic.

"Toby, you're going to be eating loads tonight, you don't need some now," Connor said turning into the parent figure you rarely saw, he normally let Toby do what he wanted but there were a few occasions like this.

"Oh, just one. Please."Toby nagged making Connor roll his eyes and throw him a piece of candy to shut him up. "Thanks, so what are you doing today?"

"Well, we need to go shopping to buy stuff and then we have to go to the venue and do sound check..." Connor told him looking at us all for a response.

"Yeah, we can just go to the store as soon as we stop to get it over with," Thomas replied.

"Do you actually know what you're dressing up as?" Braiden asked me.

"No clue," I muttered before we both laughed at how unorganised I was. "Don't tell Toby or he'll kill me."

...

When the van then stopped we all rushed into the shop, everyone walked off to find where the Halloween section was. I looked up and saw a sign pointing the opposite way everyone else went in saying 'Halloween items', I rolled my eyes and pulled Riley with me in that direction. He looked at me confused for a second before he noticed the sign and laughed.

"I'm guessing they didn't see that sign," He commented as we found the costumes. I few seconds later we could hear them walking towards us.

"There is it," Thomas shouted as we walked around the corner, he froze and looked at us confused when he saw us standing there. "How did you get here before us?"

"We followed the signs," Riley said as I quietly laughed. Thomas made a face at us before he walked over and put on a police man hat and smiled at us. Riley and Braiden both walked over and got a mask each while Connor filmed them.

"Hey," Riley said to Thomas in a robotic voice making me look at him confused. "How are you?" Thomas just laughed as a reply and waved at the camera. "Hey how's it going?"

Connor turned off the camera and turned to look at the guys while I stood behind him. "Okay guys, let's get to work!" The four of them then quickly looked around the shelves for anything that would help them look like the guys from All Time Low. Thomas ended up buying a bald cap to make him look like Rian, Braiden bought a fake wig and sideburns to make him look like Jack and Riley bought a muscle suit to make him look like Zac.

...

When we were back on the van the guys gathered all of their stuff and went to change. I went quickly and grabbed my black skinny jeans, a gray hoodie that was similar to Bradien's jacket and my vans. I went in the bathroom and straightened my hair which ended up taking half an hour to do seen as it was so curly. When I walked out of the bathroom they were all in the front area along with Nick, some were getting ready while the others were helping.

"What are you suppose to be Em?"Thomas asked from across the room making everyone look towards me.

"I'm Braiden," I said grinning at my brother who was laughing at me. Everyone joined in with the laughter before going back to work. I looked over and saw Nick drawing Alex's tattoo on Connor's arm, if he ever needs extra pay he should defiantly be an artist. When they were all dressed they called Alex, Jack, Rian and Zac in the bus to show them.

"Holy shit, there's two of me," Jack screamed when he saw Braiden.

"This is so cool guys," Alex exclaimed like a little kid.

After they had all calmed down we took a picture of them all together before the four of them went off, probably to get drunk knowing them. The guys changed out of their outfits once they had gone seen as they didn't want to play tonight in them. When Bradien was changed he came over to give me a hug before looking me up and down.

"It's creepy how much you look like each other right now," Thomas told us as he walked back into the room making us look at each other and laugh.

...

When we got in the venue, I sat with Toby who was eating candy and dressed as batman. We both watched the guys do a sound check with Nick, they were covering Girls Do What They Want by The Maine, I absolutely loved the song. The guys were playing in the Rave tonight, I didn't really like the venue it was creepy and all dark here and I constantly felt like someone was watching me. It didn't really help that Thomas, Connor and Braiden kept coming over to me to tell me scary rumours about the place.

...

"So guys, seen as you're here now with nothing to do, the manager of this place offered to take you on a tour of the venue," Phil told us as he walked into the back room where we were all sitting around.

"Cool!" Connor, Braiden and Thomas shouted while Riley smiled. I shifted in my seat uncomftably making Riley shoot me a concerned look while the others laughed.

"What's wrong Emma? Scared that there's going to be some ghosts?" Connor asked grinning at me.

"Don't worry, Riley over there will protect you," Thomas said in a baby voice making me roll my eyes.

"Okay then guys follow me!" Phil shouted as he led us to the back of the venue. Braiden patted my shoulder before walking ahead with the others. We were led through a door into a dark corridor, I automatically grabbed Riley's hand making him chuckle and squeeze my hand. I hated scary movies, I just started crying in the middle of them, so I can already tell I'm not going to enjoy this tour at all.

"It's kind of freaky," Connor said from in front of us. "Dude I don't like that sound."

"Kind of, that's bullshit," I muttered making Riley give my hand another squeeze while he looked around. "Queue the scary music," I muttered sarcastically making the guys laugh and turn around to look at me.

After about five minutes of walking I saw the others ahead start to climb up a ladder, I waited for Connor to get halfway up before I started climbing up, Riley put his hand on the small of my back to make sure I didn't fall until I was to high up for him, when he removed his hand I heard him start to climb up after me. Braiden made sure we were both up before he carried on walking; I grabbed Riley's hand again and followed him.

"Snacking on his goldfish," Connor said making me look over to Thomas who was walking around unfazed by the environment we were in and was eating a packet of goldfish.

We carried on walking for another ten minutes before we reached a door we all quickly went through it and ran up the stairs which led out of the basement.

"Thank God that's over," I exclaimed as I fell back on the sofa after we finished the tour and went in the back room. All the guys laughed and sat down around me.

"I weren't that bad," Braiden commented making me glare at him.