A Tour with Before You Exit

Paintballing

"Em, you need to wake up," Braiden said while shaking my shoulder trying to get me to wake up. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He gave me a sympathetic smile when he saw how tired I was.

"I feel like I only just fell asleep," I moaned before sitting up and grabbing my cloths, I looked over and saw Riley was already awake and out of his bunk.

"I know Hun, but today's going to be fun," He told me before ruffling my hair and walking to the front of the van. I yawned and looked down at my cloths, I was going to wear my black skinny jeans and my black Before You Exit t-shit with my black hoodie, we were going paintballing with everyone so Connor had suggested we all wear black so we'd look cool. We had to get up earlier than usual, hence why I was tired.

After I was changed, I sat down on the sofa away from the others; they were all too busy happily talking about today to notice I had walked into the room.

"We need to beat them, if we don't they'll never let us forget it!" Thomas explained. Braiden nodded before he turned and saw I was sitting near them.

"Are you fully awake yet?" He asked before handing me a can of monster. I smiled gratefully at him before quickly drinking the can to give me energy.

"I'm guessing by how quick you drunk that, you're not fully awake," Connor commented making glance at him before chucking the empty can in the bin.

...

When we stepped out of the van nearly everyone from the tour was standing about in the parking lot waiting for us to turn up.

"There here, okay everyone hop onto the mini bus!" Matt shouted making everyone rush towards the bus to get a seat. We all stood in shock at how fast everyone had moved. When we got onto the bus we all went to sit in available seats next to everyone. I saw a spare seat next to Braiden so I went over to sit by him. Riley then took the last available seat in front of us while the others sat in the front.

"Connor tell us where were going," Riley commented over the noise while holding my camera that I hadn't seen since last week.

"Were going paintballing," Connor replied before turning back around.

"Were going streaking," Justin commented making Thomas whoop.

"Were all in black, for streaking," Riley said making me laugh, those words coming out of his mouth weren't natural. He turned around and smiled at me before turning back and started talking to Thomas.

"Now who's tired?" I commented when I saw Braiden struggling to stay awake next to me. He rolled his eyes playfully at me before putting his arm around me and turning to look out of the window.

...

When we got to the paintball building we all went inside, all together there were about twenty of us so we had decided on the bus that it was going to be All Time Low and their crew verses Before You exit and A Rocket To The Moon, I was classed as a member of Before You Exit so that had cheered me up a lot.

We were then handed forms to fill out about safety regulations etc, I went and sat next to Braiden and copied what he had filled out seen as we basically had the same information to write, he laughed at me before he started to just read out what information I should write next.

"Okay, I think you've done it all," Braiden commented looking over my sheet, he took it out of my hand and handed it in along with his before motioning for me to go with him to put the gear on. I had been excited to do this all week since I found out but now I was starting to get nervous, I was the only girl out of the entire group and I was basically the only one who had never been paintballing before.

When I was handed the gear I quickly put on the camouflaged suit and started to put on the pads and helmet. Riley walked over to me fully dressed and moved my chest pad into the correct place.

"It's not too late to back out if you don't want to do this," He commented when I had finished getting ready. He was the only one that I had told about my nerves for today, I wish I hadn't now if I was making him worried.

"I'm not backing out," I told him as we walked over to our team.

"Okay, Emma you're going to be our secret weapon, we know the others are going to try and avoid shooting you because they won't want to hurt you, they'll know it's you because of your height seen as you're a lot shorter than most of us, so when you get the chance you get out in the open," Nick commented, I shot Braiden and Riley a scared look when he had mentioned me, Riley gave me a concerned look before glaring at Nick.

"Wait, you're going to use my baby sister as bait?" Braiden spoke up.

"When you put it that way, my plan sounds terrible..." Nick replied looking at the ground.

"Get to your places!" The instructor shouted making us all glance at each other.

"Okay, new plan, do what you want and try to win," Nick commented making us all laugh and move to hide behind the wall. I crouched down next to who I thought was Thomas but I weren't too sure, you couldn't really see anyone's faces in the masks we were wearing.

"3, 2, 1, GO!" The instructor shouted making everyone quickly move and start shooting, I sat in shock for a moment, an unnatural high pitch scream brought me out of my shock, I looked through a gap in the wall to see a circle of paint on one of the guys in the other teams private area, from the weird movements they were making my best guess would be that it was Jack.

"Nice shoot Bradien!" I burst out laughing; I never knew B had that good of an aim. I quickly moved to kneel behind some tires to shoot when everyone got back into the game when they had stopped laughing. I managed to shoot someone in the leg, I think it was Rian from the height; well whoever it was fell over but quickly got back up.

After about ten minutes, the buzzer went making us all walk to the building for a quick break before the next game. I looked over and saw Rian limping, It was him that I hit, I saw him jokingly glare at me before giving me a hi-five. I could faintly hear Jack moaning to Braiden about shooting him in the nuts behind me, I turned and saw everyone in tears laughing.

After a few rounds I quickly found out how painful paintballing was. I was defiantly going to be covered in bruises in a few hours. My aim started to get better further in on the game so I managed to hit a few of the guys.

When we were about to start the last round Thomas quickly ran over and picked me up carrying me behind the tires I had been hiding behind in the first game.

"I've got an idea," he said before putting my helmet back on for me, he picked up and put me inside the tires. I laughed at his brilliant idea.

"You're an evil mastermind Thomas," I commented as he made two gaps between tires with stones to keep them open, one for me to see out of and the other one for my gun.

"I know Em, okay no one has noticed so you're good and I can't see you or the gun," He commented before rushing off to his spot. I took a deep breath and focused on outside, I could feel myself getting claustrophobic but even if I wanted to get out there's no way I could until someone helped me.

During the round I saw nearly everyone shooting confused looks in my direction, by the end of the game no one had figured out where I was and they couldn't see anyone standing in the area to shoot them. When the round was over some of them started heading my way, I could see them looking around for the person who had been shooting them.

"Whoever it was, I bow down to your ninja skills," Jack commented making everyone nod agreeing with him. I held my breath to stop myself from laughing when I saw Riley, Braiden and Connor standing near me confused while Thomas was behind them grinning and rocking on his heels.

"Wait, where's Emma?" Braiden asked nervously looking around.

"Emma? Emma?" Thomas shouted in a girly voice while walking towards me.

"Can you just get me out now please?" I shouted grinning. I could faintly hear everyone's confused questions before Thomas easily pulled me out from my hiding place making everyone laugh.

"That was genius," Connor commented giving us both a pat on the back. Braiden gave me a quick hug before talking to Thomas about the last round. I turned to hug Riley who had helmet hair.

"That was brilliant," He commented grinning.

"It was Thomas' idea he basically dragged me and chucked me in there," I replied jokingly making Thomas roll his eyes.

...

When we were in the venue, I sat on the side of the stage to watch the guys play. Even though they played the same set every night I never got bored of watching them. When they were in the middle of playing The Best Thing I saw Connor struggling to get his guitar Pic off his stand where they were kept, after a few seconds of struggling he managed to get it out. I turned when I heard laughing and same all of the members from A Rocket to the Moon.

"Do I want to know what you all did?" I asked them suspiciously.

"We stuck all their guitar pics to their stands so they wouldn't be able to get them off!" Nick replied while wiping fake tears from his eyes. "Oh and we stuck Thomas' drum sticks together."

"Of course you did," I replied while laughing before turning back around to watch them try to figure out what was going on.