A Tour with Before You Exit

Last Day Of Tour

The next week flew by and before we knew it, it was the last day of the tour. We had gotten into a special routine that was going to be difficult to break when we got back home. We'd all wake up at around lunch time if it wasn't a day off, arrive at the venue, do sound check, watch a movie, the guys would play their set, go out and meet some fans and we'd all get back on the bus around elevenish and go straight to sleep.

Riley and I hadn't had much time by ourselves to talk about us, I didn't know if I was his girlfriend now or if I was still his best friend who he make's out with. The only time we had together was while we were in our bunks; we would end up whispering to each other for a few minutes but were always too tired to stay up late talking.

Right now we were all sitting in the front area of the van watching Transformers, we were on the way to the venue which was still three hours away, we had to stop for gas soon but Phil said the gas station was still at least an hour away. I was sitting on the floor in-between Riley's legs who was sitting on the sofa behind me, he had offered for me to sit on his lap but stopped halfway through his sentence when he saw the look Braiden was sending him and I wouldn't let him switch places with me.

"Megan Fox is so hot," Thomas said from his spot across the room making Connor nod his head agreeing with him, I rolled my eyes at them; I would not like to know what they were thinking about at this moment. I could faintly hear the others still discussing how hot Megan Fox was so I blanked them out and carried on watching the film. Riley started twirling a piece of my hair in his fingers making me get distracted from the movie. I turned my head slightly to look at him, I was surprised to see him watching me smiling instead of watching the movie, I grinned at him before I turned back around and leaned more into his legs.

...

When we arrived at the gas station the guys quickly got up off their seats and jumped out of the van. I slowly got up but ended up falling back down into a sitting position.

"Dead legs! Dead legs!" I moaned, I faintly heard Riley laughing before he helped me stand up.

"Now do you wish I had sat on the floor instead of you?" Riley asked me in a baby voice while patting my cheek gently. I pouted my lips and limped past him towards the door. He quickly ran past me out of the door, I rolled my eyes and smiled at his weird behaviour. When I got to the door way he was standing there bending his knees with his arms stretched out behind him. "Hop on my love." I laughed at his fake posh accent and jumped on to his back so he could carry me to the others.

When we got to the others they all give us a slight smile before turning back to Phil who was standing near us. Riley jumped slightly and moved his hands a bit so I was at a comfier position on his back for both of us.

"Okay guys, were going to be here a while so find away to entertain yourselves without causing too much trouble," Phil told us before walking back towards the gas station.

"What to do, what to do?" Connor muttered making us all laugh.

After five minutes of arguing Connor shouted making us all shut up. "Well, I don't know about all of you, but I'm going for a walk in the fields over there," He pointed over to a large hill that was behind the gas station.

"You're not serious are you?" Braiden moaned making me hid me face in Riley's neck so he wouldn't see me laughing, he hated long walks especially on a hill like the one Connor had chosen. I was going on this walk just to see his face.

"Yes I am, I'm going if anyone cares to follow, please do," Connor joked before turning and walking to his destination with everyone following him.

"You okay to walk now Em?" Riley asked me as he walked slower than the others. I jumped off his back as a reply before grabbing his hand to hold and following the others.

After ten minutes we were walking in a comfortable silence, though we could both hear the conversation the other three were having ahead of us, they were currently arguing about which movie we had watched over the duration of the tour was the best.

"So..." Riley said quietly before rubbing his neck with his free hand and coughing nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned. He wasn't going to say he no longer liked me was he? He suddenly stopped walking and turned me to look at him.

"Well, I've had a crush on you for years Em and after that kiss, well kisses," He said grinning making me bite my lip to stop myself from laughing and ruining the moment. "I can't just be friends with you anymore," He swallowed nervously before looking me straight in my eye "So, Emma Wood will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled at him and nodded still in shock, I had been dreaming of hearing him say those words for so long now. He grinned again before pulling me into a tight hug and spinning me around. When he stopped spinning us around we both leaned in for a kiss, I put my arms around his neck to pull him closer while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Guys! Come on! Braiden's even walking faster than you two," Thomas shouted over making us break apart. It probably looked like we had been hugging to him, thank god. I had forgotten they were walking in front of us. We both walked quickly to them hand in hand to shut them up. Braiden started lagging behind and was starting to get far away.

"I'm going to wait for Bray," I told the others, giving Riley's hand a squeeze before letting go of it and sitting on the grass to wait for him.

"Okay Em but it's going to be awhile," Thomas joked before they all started walking up the hill. After a few minutes of waiting, well seven minutes and forty seconds... yes I counted, I was bored and had nothing else to do, Braiden reached where I was sitting. He gave me a grateful smile before holding out his hand to pull me off the ground.

"So what are you guys doing after the tour?" I asked him as we walked together watching the others sit down on the hill finally deciding they had walked far enough.

"Recording new songs probably, I'm too tired to try and remember what else," He replied while wiping sweat off his forehead. "So what was going on with you and Riley earlier?" he looked over at me suspiciously before smiling.

"Umm, he asked me to be his girlfriend," I muttered not knowing how he would react. I was surprised when he slug his arm around my shoulder and gave me a half hug.

"I'm happy for you Em but I don't care if he's in my band or not, if he break's you're heart, I break his face," He threatened.

"I honestly don't doubt that, thanks B," I said laughing making him smile before we carried on walking in comfortable silence.

"About time, I thought we were going to die up here!" Thomas moaned as we sat down next to them when we reached where they were sitting.

"Well sorry..." Braiden muttered.

"Okay we've got to go back down now," Connor said while standing up.

"What? We just sat down!" I half shouted, the end of the walk had nearly killed me.

"No you just sat down, we've been sitting down for fifteen minutes," Thomas replied before they started walking again. Braiden and I glanced at each other before we sighed and stood up. Riley gave me a sympathetic smile before he started walking down the hill. I grunted and followed them all down the hill with Braiden behind me.

...

When we got to the venue the five of us were all complaining about being in pain from the walk, I was sitting backstage with Riley and Thomas watching A Rocket to The Moon play their set. I had my feet up on Thomas' lap with my converse loosely done up, my feet were aching after the walk, I was positive they would be covered in blisters by tomorrow. Riley stood up and went to stand by the edge of the stage as the bridge of Mr. Right started. Nick had asked him to sing the last chorus tonight for the last show instead of Vinny or Alex who had previously done it on the tour. Thomas and I grinned at each other when Riley started signing and did a quick stupid dance in our chairs. When Riley walked back off Connor walked over and gave him a pat on the back before turning back to watch the others play. I gave him a quick hug before going back to listen to them start to play Life Of The Party.

...

When it was the guys turn to start to play their set Alex walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Make sure you're filming them at all times, we've got a few ideas in store for them tonight," He laughed evilly before running back to the side of the stage. I laughed and grabbed my camera from Connors bag; I had apparently not been filming enough so he had taken over.

As the guys were playing their intro, they were interrupted by the Banana Song blasting out of the speakers. I burst out laughing at the look of shock on all of their faces. Braiden hopped off the speaker he had been standing on while Riley and Connor looked at each other confused. Braiden and Connor started doing an awkward dance while Riley followed their lead, I could see Thomas laughing from the drum kit behind them before he started to play along with the song showing off.

"Really Guys?" Connor asked once the song had finished. "Thank you, thank you...So as you guys might know, tonight's the last night of the tour and they think it's really cute to prank the bands, so everybody give it up for them in the back."

"Are you guys ready for All Time Low?" Riley shouted into his microphone halfway through their set making everyone scream. As if on cue Jack and Alex walked onto stage interrupting them, I turned and saw everyone else backstage laughing.

"Excuse me, a couple of you couldn't make it to the meet and greet, so we're going to sign some autographs really quick."

"Just hold off for like, ten or fifteen minutes while we sign some autographs... Try not to talk or anything," Alex said into Riley's mic after he had pushed him out of the way. The guys started to walk around the stage not knowing what to do while they were waiting.

"Just take your time that's fine," Connor told them.

After a minute of signing autographs Riley tipped some of his water on Alex's head making everyone who had noticed laugh.

"Hey man," Alex told him before stealing his water and rushing off the stage closely followed by Jack.

When the guys were then at the end of their last song, everyone from backstage walked onto the stage and started to take Thomas' drum kit apart.

"Thanks guys, thank you very much," Connor told the audience as the others watched Thomas' kit being taken away.

"Thank you all for coming to our show," Riley jokingly sang as Connor played his guitar trying to fill the silence as they waited for them to finish taking all of the drum parts away.

"Alright I guess were done, bye," Connor said as Thomas was carried off the stage. We they all got off they burst into laughter and hi-fived everyone who had pranked them, congratulating them.

...

After the show had finished everyone gathered in the hall of the venue to end the tour together. Vinny got us all to sit around him as he made an awkward speech.

"It's been a quick four weeks, there's good guys, good girls, parents, your all stand-up gentlemen and I hope we can do this again, good luck in the new year and um, that's it," He ended making everyone cheer for him.

After we hugged everyone goodbye and promised to stay in contact we headed back to our van. We were all tired so we went straight to our bunks, by tomorrow night we would be back home but at least we still had all day tomorrow to hang out on the van together.