Status: Work in Progress. Editing at Random.

Grimoire Girl

Paranormal/Thriller. Work in Progress.

If you’ve ever wondered what harm could come from reading a book, then you should ask Victoria. Since that dreadful night on the train tracks when she rescued ‘the book’, she has been on the run. If it’s not demons chasing after her, its those who wish to destroy the Grimoire, or gain its power. All Victoria wants is to be free from the burden she accidentally stumbled upon, before she loses herself in the book or is killed for it.

Image
  1. Grimoire Girl: Prelude
    A bad day for Victoria turns into a nightmare when she stumbles upon what appears to be ***, but is something far more ugly and sinister.
  2. Chapter 1 part 1: Everyone Has to Eat
    Victoria has been on the run since coming into possesion of 'the book'. But no matter where she runs, trouble seems to be waiting.
  3. Chapter 1 part 2: Unusual Librarian
    Victoria pays a visit to an unsuaul Librarian, who she's hoping will be able to help her.
  4. Chapter 2 part 1: Watching Eyes
    Pierre leaves Victoria to preform his duties as professor and librarian. Which means dealing with the Keegan's and their constant thurst for power.
  5. Chapter 2 part 2: Unexpected Visitor
    Victoria is left in the library with Flea, that is until an unexpected visitor drops by.
  6. Chapter 3 part 1: Destructive Powers
    Victoria is in for further surprise after Pierre comes back and "saves" her from the would be "thief".
  7. Chapter 3 part 2: Brothers
    Pierre gives Victoria a brief explination for the obvious bad blood between the brothers.
  8. Chapter 4 part 1: Book Hunter
    Pierre meets an interesting sorcerrer looking for a book similiar to Victoria's. Paul comes back to the library.
  9. Chapter 4 part 1: Tested Faith
    Victoria has a strange guardian looking after her. Raja predicts Pierre's inevitable betrayal.
  10. Chapter 5 part 1: Unwitting Pawns
    Doberman takes PIerre to the "scene of the crime". Raja seems to be toying with them all.
  11. Chapter 5 part 2: Winged Exorcist
    The Library recieves yet another unexpected visitor. Amanda is after the books of sin as well.
  12. Chapter 6 part 1: Books of Zue
    Amanda and Leo join Pierre and Doberman in the hunt for the Books of Zue