PS- I Love You

A New Project

A boy stood in the distance staring off a cliff. His looks were familiar, but I couldn't place them to anyone I know. "Hey!" I tryed yelling to get his atttention. He turned around and...

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP! My eyes whip open and I groan. That was the third time this week that I had this dream and I always wake up before I got to see his face. It angers me so much. "Reece! Are you awake?" I get up from my bed and walk towards my bathroom. "Yes mom."

"Be down here in 15 minutes! I'm making breakfast." With an okay, I hop in the shower. It was a quick one, only taking about 6 minutes. When I get I quickly dry myslf off and put on my clothes for the day, a pair of dark grey skinny jeans, a white cut off shirt and a blue cardigan. I blow dry and style my blonde hair into it's usually messy look before grabing my bag and jogging down stairs.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked my mother who was currently fulling up a plate with food. She turns and smiles at me, "Right on time. I made bacon and hash browns, eat up." I don't waste anytime before chowing down, my mom had to be the best cook in the history of cooks. I am not lying to you.

After I finsh eating I put my plate in the sink and kiss her cheek, "I'll see you later mom. Have a great day at work. " She smiles "Have fun at school, don't get into to much trouble." I grin at her, "Oh I will." She rolls her eyes at me and sho's me out of the house.

The clouds over had where fluffy and white, the sun was peaking over the horizon bringing a pink blush to the sky. Today is going to be a good day, I just know it. I sigh, with a smile on my lips heading for school. It doesn't take me that long to get there considering I only live a few blocks away from the school.

A crushing weight envelopes me from the right side. "REECE! You're here!" I recongnize the voice instantly. Jaime, of course. "Of course I'm here, where else would I be?" she shrugs, "Dead?" I roll my eyes, "Yeah, 'cause I sure look dead. " She starts giggling. "Stop being a smart ass and lets go to english." She grins and starts pulling me in the direction of our first hour.

When we walk in Mrs.Taylor was alredy begining to talk. "Class! Class! We have a special assignment in our mits." I raise my eyebrow, was this going to be like the 'green' project we did (All we did we write a 3 page report of how to be green, it sucked.) "We are going to have pen pals! But their not going to be long distance, their going to be students in the school." I nod to myself, I see how this could work. There are more than 2,500 students in this school, hell I barely know more than 80 people in my year (Sad, isn't it?).

Some girl in the back raise her hand, "From our grade or the whole school?" Mrs. Taylor smiles, "From the 12th graders and the 10th Graders. You and the 9th graders are going to pick from a series of alias names, the ones you came up with yesterday and write to them. It is to be secret and you are not to revel who you are." I smile slightly, this may end up being fun. There's no use being mean or trying to put others down, because you have no idea who they are.

"Now I will come around with a hat you will pull out a name and write to them." And she gave them out one by one until she got to me. I stuck my hand inside the hat and pulled out a single slip of paper with the name Holden Caulfield . I grin, instantly respecting the person I would be writing.

Dear Holden Caulfield,
I must say I dearly respect you because of your name. The Catcher in the Rye happens to be one of my favorite books. So, I'm not sure what to do for this pen pal thingy so I'll start by telling you a few things about myself.
I am in the 11th grade. (I'm allowed to tell you that right? Oh well)
I want to be a photographer.
I am a guy.
And I don't really have that many friends, I kind of sit in the back and and observe people. (I'm not creepy... I don't think..)

So I have a question for you, are you as excited for this project as I am? (If you not pleas let me down gentlely.)


Your's Truely,
Indigo Montoya


I smile slightly happy with my letter. I give it to my teacher before heading to my next hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, :D I'm so excited.

How do you guys like it?!

Comment and Subscribe <3