Lov(E-mails)

Hold My Breath

To : russell@fiction.net
From : ayunda_stella@musicidn.com
Subject : RE: RE:RE:RE: RE: DRIEW!
Date : Jule 8th,2011/20.00

Dear Russell,
I’m sorry late to reply your e-mail. I’ve got to go to England for one weeks for reporting Wireless Festival. If you didn’t know what’s Wireless Festival, Wireless (sponsored by Barclaycard) is the premier multi-day festival in the heart of London, set in Hyde Park. Over multiple stages, you get the biggest and best of today’s dance, pop and rock acts mixed with the hippest newcomers. I can make it there because everyone in England were talking about my blog and Wireless want me to report the show FOR MY BLOG! Oh my gosh!

There were The Naked and Famous, The Pretty Reckless, The Hives, Funeral, and SO ON! That’s amazing show were for 3 days! And I’m getting ready for reporting Java Rocking Land in Jakarta on Jule 21st-23rd and I’ll got VIP pass again. Aaaahh, wish I can meet Neon Trees. Oh or maybe 30 Seconds to Mars?! Well, this is the best thing when you become a journalist of a blog.

< I’m sorry didn’t replied your e-mail. I’ve been busy with my band tour. And I didn’t hate Paramore! It’s
< amazing that you can hang out with Paramore. How does Hayley Williams’s hair real looks likes? Is it
< true? Bad or good? Actually, I’m envy with you, Ayunda LOL. Anyway, I’m really sorry for this
< miscommunication

It’s okay. I’ve been forgiven you. Well, enough about Hayley Williams’s hair! You always talk about it LOL. And, it’s amazing about your tour! How does it feel?

< Well, about a girl that I crush.. She said no. And 2 days after that, I’ve gone for tour but she keeps texting < me sorry, sorry, and sorry. Why is it matter for her? But, she still awesome for me. When she texts me,
< it’s still feel like when I text her used to. Hysterical. Well, I think she was a wonderful surprise to me. I
< hope she realize that I was better than her boyfriend.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.. Slow down, my man. Slow down. Be careful! She got boyfriend!

Anyway, do you remember with Honi from Hawaii and Pippa from England? They were a couple now! And we were met on Wireless Festival’s “Meet and Greet” ! Oh my gosh! They were AMAZING! I missed them right now LOL. Hope we can meet again on Java Rockin’ Land. They were promise me to attend that cool concert.

Keep in touch, Russell and keep sent me an e-mail! Miss ya so bad!

Sincerely,
-Ayunda Stella
www.extraordinaires.music