Untitled.

Untitled.

Four months. Four months since he had a full night sleep. Four months since he held the one he loved the most in his arms. Ever since the day Ryeowook left Yesung, was when Yesung realized how dull and difficult life was without him.

Yesung lay on his bed, running his hand against the other untouched side of the bed. Tears couldn’t help but fall from his eyes. He tried to be strong for so long but he just couldn’t help it, he couldn’t hold it in anymore. Yesung propped himself on his elbow and then stretched over to his desk to grab the black box that was sitting on it. He slowly opened it, revealing a white gold ring. It had ‘forever together´ engraved in it. He gently took the ring out of the velvet box and placed it on the pillow Ryeowook use to rest on.

“I was never able to give this to you,” Yesung whispered. “It’s all my fault,” he cried out softly. “I’m sorry.”

He closed his eyes and relived that day again.


“I would never do that!” Ryeowook yelled in his defense. “You know me better than that!”

“Do I?” Yesung raised an eyebrow, implicating doubt. “I heard from a lot of people that you were with her. Not to mention the rumors I’ve heard-”

“Yes, I was with her but she wanted my opinion on something. I told you! It’s like you don’t even listen to me anymore. I told you I was going out to see her but I wasn’t doing anything with her! She’s just a friend, Yesung.” Ryeowook let out a sigh as he sat on the bed that he and Yesung shared.

“You expect me to believe that?” Yesung huffed as he turned to glare at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook felt hurt and anger course through his body. “Fine,” he said as he choked back his tears. “Don’t believe me. Without trust, there is no relationship.” He slowly rose from his place and began to walk out the door. “I guess there is no us.”

Yesung wanted to stop him. As confused as he was, he wanted to hold Ryeowook but he needed space. Little did he know that he was going to regret that moment.

It had been hours since Ryeowook went out for a drive. Leeteuk was starting to get worried and his anxiety was through the roof. No one could have prepared him for what was going to happen. The phone rang around 2 o’clock in the morning and everyone feared the worst. Leeteuk dropped the phone and ran for the door grabbing his jacket. Everyone followed suit.

Yesung could feel his pulse radiating throughout his body. The drive there was the longest car ride in his life. Yesung, with Leeteuk following closely behind, rushed over to the triage of the emergency room. Yesung began shouting, begging for someone to let him in on what was going on.

Leeteuk tried his best to calm down but it was a wasted effort. The doctor finally came out and began talking to the leader. At that moment Yesung’s world stopped and became silent. He heard nothing, saw nothing but the fight he and Ryeowook had earlier. He refused to believe it. Before anyone could realize Yesung’s actions, he was running towards Ryeowook’s room.

His heart stopped when his sight fell on the cuts and bruises on Ryeowook’s face. Yesung lost it. Bursting into tears, he sat on the chair that was on the side of the hospital bed. Placing Ryeowook’s cold hand between both of his own, he felt no air in his lungs. He felt a pain that he had never felt before.

“You’re really cold, baby,” he whispered. “They should get thicker blankets,” Yesung sobbed harder when Ryewook didn’t respond.

After a few moments, Ryeowook opened his eyes. “Yesung, I’m sorry,” he choked out as he squeezed Yesung’s hand as hard as he could.

Yesung began to cry. “Wookie, baby, everything is going to be okay.”

“This whole thing is my fault,” Ryeowook cried.

“No, no, baby don’t say that. I love you,” Yesung cooed Ryeowook.

“I love you, Yesung, always.” Ryeowook whispered as he closed his eyes as the last tears he shed trickled down his pale face.

Yesung’s eyes grew wide. “No, Wookie, don’t leave me!” Ryeowook’s grip on Yesung’s hand became loose. That’s when Yesung knew that Ryeowook was no longer with him.

Yesung sat on the edge of the bed, glancing at his desk. His heart was hurting and he felt that the members would never understand how he felt. He leaned forward as he grabbed a needle. He stared at the Heroin filled needle for what seemed forever. The members were in the living room, watching a movie, trying to kill time, and here was Yesung, debating whether to take his life. He wanted and yearned to see Ryeowook, that’s all he wanted. A tear slipped down his cheek as he grabbed the belt that was wrapped around his bed post. He then tightened it around his arm and positioned his arm for the needle that would evade him from this nightmare.

Yesung allowed the needle to penetrate his skin, causing him to hiss in slight pain. Injecting the entire contents of the needle into his blood stream, he bit his lip trying to muffle the cry that wanted to escape his mouth. The burning sensation was unbearable but it was nothing compared to the pain he had to go through while living life without Ryeowook.

Dropping the syringe to the ground with the belt, he felt his heart race and his body begin to tremble. He fell back on the bed with his feet touching the floor, his vision turning blurry. Turning his head to the side, he saw Ryeowook smiling at him.

His breathing began to slow down and his heart was now beating faintly. “Don’t worry, baby,” he whispered. “We’ll be in each other’s arms again, soon.” Yesung closed his eyes to never wake again.