Status: kEEP oR kILL?

Live. Laught. Love.

Chapter 5

“First, don’t call me a bitch ever again in your life Spencer Adam Kingston.” I heard in oooohhh form over by the bed I knew Lucky was making a face. I didn’t mean to embarrass him by calling him by he’s full name which he hates, but I had to shift the power in the room.

“Second, I think I get it now. What you’re saying is she accepts me but she need to reget to know me so I can gain her trust.” Which I should have though about before but I was so worried about her not like the new me psychically that I didn’t think about the fact that she wouldn’t know me personality which should matter more.

“And third, I didn’t react like a psycho Bitch.” I said looking dead at Spencer because I was still a little mad at him for his wording.

“Ah yeah yea did. You don’t know this but you can be totally over dramatic at times. Through you did have ever reason to be mad in this situation you could of handled it a little better.” She got of the bed and walk toward the door.

“And not scared the crap out of the kid because everyone hear has done sometimes there not proud of and don’t want to talk about. So why should we expect her to tell us her secrets.” With that she walked out the room.

“You know she has a point, right.” Spencer stood there looking me in the eyes. “ There’s stuff you wont even tell me about your past.” He was right. There where thing I didn’t talk about and to be perfectly honest I didn’t want to talk about them ever.

“Well, What do I do?” Spencer pushed his hand through his hair. “You let her know your not mad and that you just want to help. That you care.” I truly do love this guy more then I can put into words.

I pulled myself together and leaned in and gave Spencer a very sexy but sweet kiss that let him know he had earn him some play tonight. What he did with it was of his own desire. I could already see the dirty thoughts forming in his mind right through his eyes.

As I pulled away the look on Spencer face was pure pleasure. He had a lopsided grin and slight glazed over eyes. The look made want to kiss him again so I did and this time he put some of his energy into it. One of his basic put hands in hair, pulled up against him, lip-locks that he knew could knock the wind out of girl.

“Spencer there’s one more thing I need to know? I need to asked you.” he look a little confessed which wasn’t normal at all.

“What?” I took a deep breath. “Can Kaylynn stay with us?” Spencer pays most of the rent. I pay some but mostly handle the Electric Bill, while Lucky pays for the Water Bill and me and Lucky split the Telephone Bill. the rest of the Untilies came with the Apartment; Heat, Central Air, Manancy, etc...

Spencer turn his head the look away “Are you for right?” I nodded yes. “Damnit Jo I can't believe you even have to ask that. Of course she can stay. Why would you even need to ask?” He sounded a little irritated.

“Well because you pay bills here too?”

“So?”

“So, you should have a say if someone is going to be moving in. Especially if the person is a minor how probably wouldn’t be able to help out much.”

“Jojo you trying me today aren’t you?”

“No, why would you think that?”

“You just asked me if your beloved baby sister could stay with us. You know what better question, why the hell would you ask that knowing full well that I love you? Cause it kind a give me the feeling that you don’t think I love you as much as I do.” I fell tinge of anger just jumped out at me now.

“No, that not it. I know care-”

“No, I love you big difference!”

“Okay I know you love me but that and this is to different things. This is a question of comfort. Will you be comfortable with the situation? I don’t want you to feeling like it something that you have to say yes to. It just feel like your having this forced on you without your say.”

“So, you care about my comfort, aye. Okay,well I feel fine about it. In fact I embrace it. You’ll worry less because you’ll know were she is and that she safe.” I hugged him.

“I’m sorry.I know you love me but at time you know I worry.” He hug me tighter “I know.”Spencer knows I have trust issues. I always had them even when he first met me.
It has been a constant in our relationship and it bothers us both but I do love him. The only problem is I don’t know if he really loves me or if he just says it to make me feel better and he still on the fence.

“So your cool with her moving in right?” “Yes, Jojo, yes I’m totally and completely cool with this but now I have two questions.” he said snuggling my fame and kissing down my jawline like the perv that he can be.

“Oh yeah, what?” I say it popping the ‘t’ as hard a possible, while suppressing a giggle my neck is sensitive and he knows that.

“Are you going to put Lucky through this that part to because I would totally love to see that cat-fight go down and an even better question. Did I miss something because I don’t remember you asking her if she want to stay here at all.”

“Have you learned nothing while being with me. People don’t get asked they just do when it so come to me.” I say as I pull away and look him in the face.

He shakes his head. “That cause we spoil you.” I raised my eyebrow. Spoiled. Me. No.

We walk down the hall pass Lucky’s room. She was laying across her with her head hang off the bed.

Before I could even speak she said. “Don’t make me kick your ass this early in the morning. I know what your going to ask me and yeah I’m right with her staying here but I do have a question.

“And what is that?”

“What’cha gonna tell her when she start asking you question. Cause we all know she will.” Shes right. Kaylynn will want to know about me, about Spencer, about Lucky, about are lifestyle. I know this is probably not something I should hide but I don’t want her involved with the club or the pit but we are.

I look around the room Lucky had turn on her side to face us and was waiting for me to answer but I just didn’t have one. Spencer jumped in again play saver.

“We deal with that when it comes.”“Okay.” She lay back in her original position. “Don’t forget about last night. She kelp asking for her brother until we answered her. I think that is a preview of what’s to come.” She was right again Kaylynn didn’t let up until I told her the truth. She even said it in another language.

“So your saying we should tell her.” Spencer said. Was he crazy? Of course we shouldn’t tell her.

“I don’t want her involved with the club. It’s dangerous and if we tell her she might want to go. I just can't handle that." I start twisting my hair out of nervousness.

“I don’t know about that. all I’m saying is if can't tell her the truth, then what do we do?”

“Woah I do think we should lie to her.” Spencer turned to me “ Your a good liar but don’t do it she could get hurt or it could back fire on you.”

“What do you mean 'back fire'?” I mean I know you shouldn't lie to family. However, this would be for her own good and I would mostly like end up telling her later on but right now is just to soon.

“Lieing to her right after she just let you into back into life could cause her not to ever trust you. She could close you out and leave forever. Plus, we still don’t know anything about her for at all . All we really is she that she is more open mind but all of this at once couls be a little much. It like I said before it took her less the a few minute to accept you even if its only partcially but she doesn’t trust you completely yet.”

“That another thing this could all be a little to much to take in all at once. I’m not saying lie to her I’m just saying lets hold of on telling her until the time is right. Can you guy do that for me? Please?”

“Yeah I guess.” came for Lucky irritated and grumpy. She didn’t like secrets and for the most part was a straightforward kind of person. She wasn’t in open book but she didn't keep much hidden.

“Your gonna have to tell her eventually right?” Spencer was right about everything he said but eventually isn’t now. So...yeah...

“Yes I will, when the time is right.” I stressed

“Okay then, sure. I guess we can hold back that for know.” Good I just want to wait a little. We’ll tell her, just not now.

“Great, Ps. I Like you more then my shoes.” I smiled at him. “Oh and you too Lucx”Lucky laid back on the bed with smile on her face. Spencer graded a hold of my hand. I turn to him.

“So now that you’ve trick us into silence, maybe we should stop your sister from running for the boarder. Hhmm, Maybe?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Lucky's_Bedroom

***************
I will be adding charater profile soon.

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

@ I own everything in this story!