Not Another Cinderella Story

twenty-five

So a few weeks had passed after I had gotten my house back.

We sold Mark's, Lucas', and Marie's cars as well as most of their possessions - the possessions they bought using my money. The rest of their junk we put in a storage unit two cities over. Marie and Lucas could collect their things in three years and Mark could get his things in eight years.

Mason keeps bringing up how we should go check out the drift racing in England, Germany, or Japan. I know he keeps suggesting it because he wants to keep me safe and we both know once Marie, Lucas, or Mark finish serving their sentences at least one of them is going to be thirsty for revenge - if not all of them.

The Keepers were never the kind of people to forgive and forget.

About three months before Marie and Lucas get out I think I will take my crew to a new destination - not to run away, but because Mason won't shut up about it and now I actually want to go.

But first I need to make my crew legendary so that when we do move everyone will know not to mess with us at our new circuit.

At the moment I was walking down the catwalk in the warehouse checking up on crew vehicle progress.

We were preparing for a big race coming up in a few days and even though none of us were planning on racing we still had to look good.

Why?

Because since my second race with Carter my crew had become top dog.

As I slowly walked along the catwalk I began to think about how much my life had changed within the last few weeks.

I used to sleep on the floor in a basement and now I was a homeowner and the leader of a drift racing crew.

My life was getting better and better. In fact, it was perfect. . .well, almost perfect.

As if on cue, a garage door opened and a nice yellow car rolled in. The driver's side door opened and Kane stepped out. His eyes searched for me and when he found me he made his way toward me.

"Wow Kane, I didn't know you liked yellow cars." I teased playfully.

"Shut up. I was going to ask Miguel to paint it for me." he said before he pulled me close to him.

We shared one strong, passionate kiss.

Okay. Now everything is perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that's the end.
I hope you enjoyed it!
I have set this story up for a sequal. xD