Status: Update regularly. Lemme tell ya; You guys read it, Subscribe and Comment I'll update more :DD

When You Thought Hope Had Gone.

Chapter One

Third Person’s POV.

She walked around town looking for someone who would take her in. She must seem like one of those hookers that walk around town looking for someone. She didn’t have the slightest idea what she would do if no-one took her in. Her dad beat her, raped her, took away the childhood she dreamt of having. She couldn’t trust anyone, until they made themselves trustworthy.

Ariadne ran away from home. She couldn’t stand the fact that she had an abusive dad and a drunk for a mother. She kept all this hidden at school, but someone found out about the rape. She got bullied, made a fool of in front of everyone. Her teachers offered her help but she refused it.

Ariadne is pregnant – pregnant with her father’s child. A bump only starting to show. She’d ran away before anyone found out. If she ever saw her “father” again, she surely wouldn’t regret her actions.
Ariadne walked, and walked, looking for someone who would take her in. It’s not every day you see a pregnant 17 year old walking the streets of London. She walked until someone actually stopped their car. “Are you okay?” Ariadne studied the person who stopped the car very carefully before answering. “Uhm... I er...” stuttering the words that had came to her mind “Well, no I’m not okay.” He looked at her caringly. He patted the seat next to him offering her a ride. “Hop in. You can tell me why.”

Getting in the car she hesitated. She didn’t want to get in the car without knowing that this guy was safe.

Ariadne’s POV.
He’d offered me a ride in his car. I really wasn’t sure whether to accept the ride or to turn it down. He seemed nice, so I followed my instincts. I got in the car. I thanked the stranger for offering me a ride. “So... Where do you live?” He asked nicely looking at me and the road ahead. I started to panic. He wasn’t going to take me back there. I can’t go back. “No. I won’t go back there.” I whispered softly – but loud enough for him to hear. “Okay. Would you mind telling me why?” I looked at him. Why should I tell him my life story, I’ve never met the guy before now. I’d asked his name and his age.

“My name’s Matthew Nixon. I get called Matt or Matty. I’m 17 years old, but I’ll be 18 next Tuesday. And your good self?” He opened himself, only slightly, to her. “Uhm, my name’s Ariadne Calderwood. I’m also 17, I’ll be 18 on Sunday.” He looked at her. I was older than him. A little bit. “That’s a nice name, Ariadne. Would you mind telling me why you don’t want to go home?” What was I to tell the guy? The truth. I spilled the whole truth out to him, awaiting his reaction.

Matthew’s POV.
I had picked up a pregnant teenager. More to the point, she had been raped to end up pregnant. I may only have known her about 10 minutes, but I can’t let her go home. I’ll let her stay with me. Nan won’t mind. If Ariadne explained to Nan, maybe Nan would take her under her wing. “Right, uhm. You’re going to stay with me. I won’t let you stay with that creature.” I looked at her. Her face brightened up – partially. “One thing, you may need to explain to my Nan why you’re gonna be living with us.” The partial brightened up bit on Ariadne’s face turned to pure shock. It was clear she didn’t want to tell Nan. “Do I honestly have to tell her?” she pleaded. I really wish that I could say no, but Nan won’t understand. She’ll think that I had a pregnant girlfriend. Wait. “Ariadne, I have thought of something. If we tell Nan that you’re my girlfriend.” I studied her face wondering what she would reply. “Okay. But what are we going to say about this?” She asked pointing to her inflamed stomach. I hadn’t thought about that. “We could say it’s from a previous boyfriend?” I already felt bad about saying that. “Or we could say it was mine.” She looked at me, smiling a little bit.

It was raining really heavily. My window wipers were on full. We were almost at my Nan’s house anyway. We’d gone over what we would tell Nan. I was the father of her child, we’ve been together for 6 months (trust me it had to be that long, Ariadne’s only 5 months on) and her parents kicked her out because of the pregnancy and Ariadne’s refusing to abort. “You ready for this?” I asked pulling up at the gates to Nan’s. She let out a long sigh. “As ready as I’ll ever be.” Ariadne sighed.

Third Person’s POV.

Ariadne and Matthew walked up the path to Matthew’s Nan’s house, expecting the house to be silent. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case. Matthew’s Nan was up and was the slightest bit furious that Matthew wasn’t home for curfew. “Matthew Josh Nixon, where in god’s name have you been?!” He left Ariadne in the hall telling her to come in when he gave her a signal. “I’m sorry I’m late home. I had to see someone.” Matthew explained to his Nan giving her a kiss on the cheek. “Whom was it that you needed to see?” Ariadne knew that her cue to come into the room would be soon. “My girlfriend Nan. Ariadne.” She looked at him questioningly as Ariadne slowly treaded her way into the living room. “Nan, she’s been kicked out of her own house. She needed somewhere to stay so I offered my room to her.” Matthew hoped in his head that this was enough for his Nan to agree.

They had to explain their plan to her, she unfortunately didn’t believe them leaving Ariadne no choice but to tell Matthew’s Nan the truth. “Oh my goodness dear girl.” Matthew’s Nan came over and hugged Ariadne tight. “You can stay here as long as you need. Oh and darling Ariadne, please call me Nan or if you wish to Sophia.” Ariadne hugged Sophia back realising what she’d missed out. A tear of sad and happiness formed in her eye as she realised what she’s missed out.

Sophia’s POV.

Ariadne’s story had woke me from what I’d been missing over the years. I didn’t believe that young girls were being raped and falling pregnant. Ariadne explained that her parents didn’t give her a good childhood, she’d forgotten what it was like to be loved and hugged. Matthew and I will be there for her no matter what.

“Ariadne, how would you like to live with us permanently?” I asked taking hold of her hand softly. “Are you sure?” She asked me shaking. “Yes. I’ll just go and get your room ready.” I walked out of the living room leaving her and Matthew to talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I would upload one of my original stories. I wrote this as part of an english essay being submitted to the Exam board so I hope they and you guys enjoy it.

I'm sorry if you don't agree with the teen rape, but I'm sorry it really does happen in the world.

- Jackass xoxoxo