Me or Him?

Chapter Three

It was day four of my vacation and yesterday was the first day of non-blackhawks action. I was really upset and I hadn't seen Patrick or Jonathan all day. I decided I would text Pat in a little while.

I didn't have to though, Patrick texted in a little over an hour later. He said: you wanna get lunch?

I replied: sure I'll meet you buy the pool. I had been at the pool all morning. Just as I put my phone away Jonathan walked over to me.

"Fancy running into you here," he said.

"It's like the first day we met."

"Carmon," he said abruptly. "I hate to be forward, but would you like to go on a date with me tonight?"

"Sure," I said to ecstatic to really think what I was doing.

"I'm so happy you said yes, I'll pick you up at 7?"

"Sounds perfect to me."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Patrick Kane's Point of View

I woke up at around 11 this morning to find Tazer gone. What if he was out looking for Carmon again. I hadn't told him about her, I was hoping they'd just never see each other again. I decided to make sure there was no way he'd find you, I'd just spend all day with her.
I texted her: Hey you wanna get lunch. Perfect, she said yes. I quickly showered and headed to the pool.

Once I got there I realized that Johnny had beat me to her.

"Shit," I thought. Why did she look so excited. "Oh no! I think she spotted me! I better hide, Johnny can't find out that she knows me." I thought quick. But it was too late.

"HEY PAT! OVER HERE!" she was already shouting. Tazers eyes shot to mine as Carmon ran over.

"Hey Carmon," I said nervously. Jonathan was following quickly behind her.

"Hey we can all get lunch right?"

"Um excuse me? But who are you" Jonathan said.

"Jonathan, what's with the act?" Carmon said, of course she thought that he knew everything.

"Kaner, what is going on?" Jonathan said breaking his act

"Yeah, Kane, what is going on?" Carmon must have caught on. "I thought you were gonna tell him that I knew."

"You knew?!" Jonathan yelled.

"Of course I knew! You're my favorite player!." Jonathan looked horribly embarrassed.

"Look I was gonna tell him...but the time never came," I lied.

"Never came! I've been talking about Carmon since I met her."

"Well why would she want to be with someone that lies to her anyway!" Now I was yelling.

"She already said yes to a date!"

"You asked her on a date!"

"I told you how much I liked her, unlike you who never mentioned her! Who's the lier now?!"

"GUYS!" Carmon shouted, breaking up our fight. "Look I'm sorry Jonathan, but I can't go on a date with you, I cant do that to your friendship." And she walked away.

I can't tell why I was more upset, because I lost the girl, or because I lost the girl for my best friend
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this chapter, it seems a little rough, don't worry the story will pick up!