Simply Genius

About A Girl.

'I'm not in love. This is not my heart. I am not gonna waste these words about a girl!' My eyes crack open as I hit the top of the alarm. I sigh in confusion... I don't like
that song. I look down and realize Alexis is in my arms. I must've felll asleep in her room last night.

I gaze over her face, she looks so beautiful when she's asleep. My eyes widen. What was I thinking? She was like my sister, those thoughts shoudln't even begin to cross my mind. I shake her gentlely "Lexi, get up. We have to get ready for school."

School. That word always used to come with a feeling of pride and easiness. But now, now that we're going back for the feeling of being normal... I just feel like my hearts in my stomach and that I won't, you know... fit in. Being relatively smarter than the rest of our class may harm us.

Alexis's big chestnut eyes look sleepy up to me, her wavy brown hair framing her face. "Uh, Ben. I can't get up if you won't let me." I remove my arms as heat rises to part of my face. "Sorry, I'm going to go get ready." She laughs at me, "You do that Benjamin. You do that." I roll my eyes and head to my room, into my bathroom.

I relesh in the feeling of warm water awakening stiff joints. ''My Emerald City, Downtown girl... In the sickness of you. I'm just a white blood cell fighting like hell for you." I sung, not to loudly though. No body knew I liked to sing. Not even Alexis.

Music was something that always was important to me, though I've never thought to presue it. I was smart, I was ment to be a brain surgon or a rocket scienctist. A Musician wasn't something fitting of me. Not even close. But even through that, it still always held a special place in my heart. It was something I craved.

I sigh and get out of the shower drying off, getting into my clothes for the day. A pair of black skinny jeans, and white shirt with a redish hoodie topping it off. I slip on my shoes and throw my backpack over my shoulder.

I meet Alexis down in the kicthen, she was sitting down eating an apple. She was wearing a short marooon dress with black tights under it with a black cardigan. I smile, at her. "You look pretty." She smiles back to me, "So do you!" giggles escapes her lips. "Are you ready to go?" I nod, grab a banana amd we were out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoy! :D

Comment and Subscribe. <3