Simply Genius

Jason

It bugged me, so much, when Ben and that Cosette chick smiled at each other like that, and how he talked to her like he was so nervous. He never usually speaks when he’s nervous; he lets me do that for him.
What if he likes her? Was the first thing going through my head? I was so scared he did, and I had no idea why. Ben is my best friend!
I have to admit, seeing him laughing with her like that, makes me kind of sad.
‘So where did you come from?’ A boy sitting next to me with white hair – I know, white! – asked me conversationally, giving me a one sided smile. He was attractive, and distracted me from my silly thoughts, which I was thankful for later.
‘I came from LA, I’m Alexis by the way.’ He smiled again and nodded. I wasn’t sure why he was smiling so much, but when I looked behind me Ben was staring, hard, at white haired boy.
‘I’m Jason, Jason Reed, it’s nice to meet you Alexis, and I hope to have many classes with you in the future.’ He shook my hand as the bell went and everybody left.
‘He looked nice.’ Ben said stiffly. I smiled, looking at the retreating girls figure.
‘She looked nice.’ I said right back, making him turn to look at the now empty chair she was sitting in. It made my heart beat ten times faster to see he had no reply, so I quickly changed the subject as we walked to our next period.
The whole way there, we schemed ways to scare ma when we went home that night, it was the most fun we’d had at a school beside doing schoolwork in a long time. It started to make us both feel like we were normal...well, except for the whole basically being able to read each other’s mind because we’re so close thing.
That will never change.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN,

bam, and the dirt is gone. >< Sorry, I had to.

Tell us how you like it :)

-Thinkingofmyangel