Status: Updating as much as possible ((:

'Til Death Do Us Part

The Green-Eyed Monster

Music was blaring through the speakers of the club, flooding the place with heavy vibrations that pulsed through your skin like an addictive drug. Bodies danced against one another, some even grinding together, as the beat played. Booths on the outer lengths of the club were filled with friends and couples having a good time. Alcohol was everywhere, you could smell it, in people’s hands, sitting on the tables, on the bar, and anywhere else you could imagine it would be.

Ronnie, Val, and me could see all of that soon as we stepped in the club at eight. It was now at ten, and all those things were multiplying by the hour. The guys were due to meet us here—at Club Essence on Navarro Drive—any minute now.

The three of us were dressed to kill, no doubt. Valary was wearing a sparkly dress that ended at the middle of her thigh and was accentuated by a black belt around her torso. Tall, black patent heels covered her smaller feet quite nicely, giving her a couple inches of added height. Her long, straight hair was pulled back into a sexy, messed-up bun with her bangs swept to the side.

Veronica was wearing a cute, mini skirt that stopped about her mid-thigh mark with a cute halter top that showed some cleavage. Her feet were covered by a pair of red three-inch heels that made her just tall enough to be an inch taller than Zack. Her naturally curly hair was down and completely straight, giving her dark hair a nice, healthy shine as it hung across her back and shoulders. Silver shadow and black mascara adorned her eyes and lashes, making her blue eyes pop against the color.

I traded in my skinny jeans and crop top for a short, firm-fitting and sleeveless number. It was low-cut and tight enough to make any guy squirm—even the gay ones. It was a dark color that reached just short of the mid-thigh length. A pair of black platform heels supported my feet, giving me unnecessary height. My natural curls were straightened and pulled backed into a high ponytail with my bangs swept to the side. My eyes of which looked purple today were played up by thick black eyeliner and layers of mascara. Oh yeah! The three of us were definitely dressed to impress!

Veronica found a booth big enough for us and the guys and sat down in it while Val and I walked to the bar to get some drinks. Alexx, the bartender who was used to our group coming to Essence, walked over to us with a grin.

“Hey Serenity, Val,” He greeted. “What’s up?”

“Hey Alexx,” Valary smiled. “We’re waiting for the guys to get here.”

“So, the usual drinks then . . .?”

“You got it, Alexx.”

“Alright, ladies, I’ll be right back.” He told us before disappearing towards the back.

While Val and I were waiting to get our drinks, a preppy and somewhat attractive guy walked up. He had dark blonde hair that was cut short and spiked up in the front. He was dressed in pink polo with a pair of plaid shorts and flip flops.

I probably would have been interested in him had I not been married to a sexy, very talented drummer that never wore flip flops in public.

He walked right up to me with a confident smirk set into his features. “Why, hello there.” He failed miserably at being charming. “Can I buy you a drink?”

“No,” I replied, trying to be nice. “I’m fine,”

“Come on, you’ve gotta be thirsty, babe.”

“I am,” I confirmed.

“So, why don’t you let me buy you a drink, then?” He suggested.

“Because I’m not interested,” I told him, honestly. “I actually happen to be married.”

“I don’t see him anywhere,” He smirked, running his hand along my bare arm. “He’ll never know.”

“What kind of woman do you take me for?” I growled, disgusted with the man before me.

“Come on, stop playing hard to get, babe.” He smirked. “You can’t be happily married if he isn’t here with you.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t say that,” Jimmy muttered, appearing behind the guy.

The guy turned around to look up at Jimmy, who held up his left hand to show his wedding band to the guy. Then, the guy turned back to me as I also held up my left hand to show him mine. “Sorry, dude. I didn’t see her ring.” He told Jimmy, looking somewhat intimidated.

“I’m not the one you need to apologize to,” Jimmy stated calmly, looking at the guy with a stern expression.

“Sorry,” The guy mumbled before practically running away from us.

Jimmy watched him leave until he was lost in the crowd. Then he stepped closer to me, pulling me to him so that my body was flush against his.

“I love how protective you are,” I commented. “Even when you don’t need to be,” I added.

He sighed. “I guess I just haven’t gotten used to the way guys look at you, Serenity.”

“Who cares if they look? I’m completely devoted to you, babe.” I told him. “If they wanna look, let them—as long as they keep their paws off. It just means you have something they don’t.”

“They better not touch you,” He growled. “Or I’ll kill them,”

“You’re so sweet,” I teased, grabbing him by his shirt and pressing my lips to his, forcefully.

“Oh, don’t do that, unless you wanna finish it in the bathroom,” Jimmy hissed after we pulled away a few seconds later.

“Who said I didn’t?” I asked, smirking up at him.

“You two need to stop,” Val said from behind Jimmy.

Leaning around Jimmy to look at Val, I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. “Oh, it’s not like you and Shads don’t get pretty bad,” I told her.

“Not fair, Marshall,” She pouted.

At that moment, Alexx walked out of the back, carrying a tray full of drinks. He smiled at us, setting the tray down on the bar. “Hey, Jimmy. What’s up, man?” Alexx greeted, doing the manly hug process with my husband.

“Nothing much, man.” Jimmy replied, wrapping his arms around me again. “Spending time with my sexy wife,”

“Cool, cool,” He nodded. “So, do you think you can handle carrying all these drinks to the table?”

When Valary started to say yes, I quickly cut her off. “Actually, Alexx, can you send Alessandra to our table?” I asked him, purposefully. “I’m pretty sure there’s someone that would like to see her.”

“I sure can, ‘Ren,” Alexx nodded.

So, Jimmy, Valary, and I made our way to the others, who were sitting in the big booth, laughing. Not long after we sat down in the booth, Alessandra walked up with our drinks. She was dressed in a “Club Essence’ uniform that consisted of a sequin shirt and shorts with a pair of heels. Her light, wavy blonde hair was pulled up into a short ponytail. Mascara was the only makeup that touched her face, but it was all she needed. She didn’t need much help looking pretty, and I could tell Johnny was thinking the same thing. As soon as he saw her, a light twinge of pink met his cheeks. He watched her every move as she sat drink after drink on the table. When they made eye contact, he was surprisingly able to stutter out a, “Hey, Al.” Alessandra looked at him with a big smile on her face and replied with, “hey, Johnny.” She took the tray off the table, smiled at Johnny one more time, and walked back towards the bar.

“Dude, you like her!” Zacky exclaimed.

“Shut up,” Johnny blushed.

“Johnny and Ally sitting in a tree—” Jimmy started to sing, teasingly.

“Leave the poor guy alone,” I told my husband, not wanting them to embarrass Johnny when Alessandra could possibly hear it.

The rest of the night was spent having fun. We danced, got drunk, and some of us broke away from the others to have our own fun in the bathroom. It was just another one our typical drinking nights.

There was never a dull moment with the guys of Avenged Sevenfold and their girlfriends. One thing I can honestly say is the guys of Avenged Sevenfold knew how to party and get drunk as a skunk.