Status: Updating as much as possible ((:

'Til Death Do Us Part

Interruption!

Jimmy stopped his attack on my neck and turned to face his band member, an animistic growl sounding from deep within his throat. He turned to face me again, rolling his eyes. "You mean I was about to get laid, Sanders." He hissed, sitting up. "What are you doing here?"

"Fucking Michelle barged in on Val and me while we were half-clothed, saying some shit about her and Brian getting into a fight. So, I figured if my mood was ruined, I might as well destroy someone else's mood." Matt sighed, plopping down in the recliner next to the couch.

Valary came in a few seconds later, shutting the door behind her, and sitting on the arm of the recliner Matt was in. "She may be my twin, but sometimes, i just want to strangle her! She has the worst timing ever!"

"Remind me to have a chat with Brian about letting her loose." Jimmy grumbled as I sat up.

I chuckled, patting his leg -- my hand very close to his happy place. Leaning in closer, I moved my mouth to his ear. "I'll make it up to you later, babe." I whispered, making sure my breath tickled his neck on purpose.

He swallowed, squirming in his seat with hungry eyes.

"I'll be right back." I murmured, moving away from him so I could stand up. "I need to change."

I felt Jimmy smack my behind as I stretched my limbs out, causing me to turn to him with a smirk on my face before I started for the stairs.

"Tease!" I heard him call after me, making Val and Matt laugh.

"You love it!" I replied.

I quickly changed into a pair of Jimmy's basketball shorts but didn't bother changing out of my tank top before going into the adjoined bathroom, where I quickly tamed my messy hair by putting it in a messy bun.

Just as I was about to leave the bathroom, Val came up behind me. Like me, She was dressed in a pair of Matt's basketball shorts with a tight Metallica t-shirt and low-top converse. Her black hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail, no traces of makeup on her face.

"I think we should have a girl's day tomorrow." She stated, fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Sounds good to me," I confirmed, staring back at her in the mirror.

"Good," She smiled, adjusting the waist of Matt's shorts.

"Oh, Whittier called earlier," I informed her, causing her to turn to me with a surprised look.

"I haven't talked to her in forever! What'd she say?"

"She's coming to visit Saturday."

"Sweet!"

Image


Just a few hours later, I found myself sitting in the passenger seat of Jimmy's F-150. The two of us were on our way to the beach for a bonfire with all of our friends.

Jimmy was wearing a pair of black swim trunks with his white Jack Daniels tee. This was probably one of the only times that he chose to wear flip-flops. His hair was left alone with no gel to keep it in place, letting it fall wherever it may. As for me, I was wearing a pair of short blue jean shorts with a tank top, both hiding my swimsuit underneath, and a pair of cheap flip-flops barely gave my feet any support but they sure were convenient. Much like my husband's hair, mine was also left to fall carelessly across my back.

"Son of a freaking bitch!" Jimmy grumbled as we pulled up to a red light.

I couldn't help but laugh at his aggravation. Jimmy hated pulling up to red lights. Being naturally impatient, he hated having to wait for anything or anyone.

"Calm down, James." I chuckled, patting his upper thigh.

"Don't," jimmy sighed.

"Don't what?" I asked, moving my hand up higher.

"Don't tease me," He growled.

I smirked at him with a naughty glint in my eye. "Why not?" I asked him, huskily.

"You're seriously going to be the death of me, Serenity!" He grunted as the light turned green.

He pressed his foot down on the gas pedal, making the truck forward. I moved my hand up his thigh a little more, getting closer to my destination.

"Serenity." Jimmy warned. "Don't."

"I owe you, don't I, Jimbo?" I asked, moving my thumb over the crotch of his pants.

"Fuck," He panted. "I'm serious, Serenity." He grabbed a hold of my wrist, preventing me from moving my hand. "Not now." With one hand on the steering wheel, the other holding my wrist, he managed to move my hand from his lap to my own, facing the road again afterwards.

"You killed the mood, jerk." I pouted, turning to look out the window.

He just laughed. "You know you'll be back in the mood before you can say stop."

I raised an eyebrow, "What makes you so sure?"

"You love sex just as much as I do." He stated, turning the car into the parking lot of the beach. He pulled up to where we could see the others and cut the engine. I wasted no time in getting out of the truck, slamming the door behind me to let him know I was upset. I didn't even wait for Jimmy to get out. I folded my arms across my chest and made my way over to the bonfire instead.

"Serenity,"

I didn't stop to look at him or say anything. I just kept walking away from him. His words were echoing against the walls of my brain, resulting in double the hurt. Was he calling me a slut? Did that mean that I was just some kind of sex symbol to him?

"Serenity," I heard him call again. "Stop!"

"What?" I huffed, turning to face him.

He sighed, "I didn't mean for that to sound so bad."

By now, we were close enough to the others, allowing them to hear every word we said to one another. I knew they were watching us because I could feel them staring holes into my back.

"Then, how was it meant to sound?" I questioned him, keeping my arms folded across my chest.

"I . . . Look, I'm sorry, Serenity." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm sure," I sighed, rolling my eyes. I turned in my spot and walked away from him, completeing the distance between me and our group of friends. I took a seat next to Veronica, who,of course, was seated next to Zacky. On the other side of Zacky, Brian was seated next to Michelle, whose twin was on her other side with Matt Sanders next to her. Johnny was next to Matt Sanders with the Berry twins on his other side, leaving Jimmy to sit next to me; Like usual.

"Awkward," I heard Matt Berry mumble, making me glare at him. His brother Jason hit him in the back of the head.

"Hey, Serenity, Ronnie," Valary called. "Wanna come for a walk with me?"

Veronica and I stood up, and together the three of us began walking down the beach away from the others.

"So, what did he say?" Val inquired once we were a safe distance away.

I slipped my shoes off and picked them up, letting my toes sink into the cool sand as I watched the waves roll near us. I didn't know how or even what to tell her -- hell, I wasn't even sure what I was feeling to be honest with you!

"The first fight of any relationship is hard, honey." Valary murmured as Veronica rubbed my back.

"Do you think I'm just some kind of sex symbol to him?" I wondered aloud, eyeing the two of them as shocked expressions slowly took over their features.

Veronica's mouth was completely agape as she paused in her movements and stared back at me. "What?"

"Never mind," I mumbled, biting my lip.

"No, Sereh, why would you ask us that?" Val pushed.

"I don't know . . . it's just . . . sometimes, I feel like that's all I am." I sighed.

"Have you told Jimmy that?" Veronica inquired.

"The only time we ever talk is when he has a day off." I confessed.

"Did you talk today?" Veronica, again, asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded. "We were discussing my past when Whittier called. You and Matt walked in afterwards."

"To tell you the truth, Serenity; I don't think you are a sex symbol to Jimmy. That man loves you; hell, he freaking adores you." She looked at me, a serious expression on her face. "What you have to understand is, Jimmy has a hard time expressing his feelings. Leana left him in a mess. After her, he just kind of gave up on love. Then, he met you, and he had a twinkle in his eyes once again."

That made me feel a whole lot better. Turning to Val, I smiled. "I'll be right back," I handed my flip-flops to Veronica and turned the other way, running back to our group.

"Jimmy!" I yelled, still running.

He looked up curiously. "What?" He asked, standing up in his previous spot.

I kept running and jumped on him, making him fall backwards. "I'm sorry," I said, looking into his pretty blue eyes. "I'm so sorry." I pressed my lips to his in a rough, passionate kiss that expressed just how truly sorry I was for doubting his love for me.

Our friends around us began to cheer and make funny comments. Matt and Jason Berry even started singing, "Bow chick-a wow wow!"

I pulled away from Jimmy, only to find myself laughing at the antics of the Berry twins. He had a cheesy smile on his face that only succeeded in making my grin wider.

"Fuck," He sighed. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I smiled, getting off of him so he could sit up.

"Let's go swimming!" Jason exclaimed, lifting his shirt over his head. The guys followed his example, tossing their shirts and shoes to the ground carelessly. As for us girls, we took the time to pull our clothes off and place them in a neat pile near the rest of our things. When we were done, all of us -- guys included, ran into the warm water.