Status: Updating as much as possible ((:

'Til Death Do Us Part

An Unwanted Visitor

A few days later, I woke up to a noisy house. I was wearing a leopard corset with matching boy-shorts, my hair was in a mess of brunette waves, and my face was bare with no makeup at all. I didn't care, though. My body was hurting, and for some reason, Jimmy and I thought it was good idea to store the aspirin in the kitchen.

I slowly made my way out of the bedroom and down the stairs, holding onto the walls for support as I went. Aah, Jimmy could be so rough during sex when he's intoxicated. My whole lower half felt bruised and battered. I could only hope I did twice the damage to him; though, I doubt I did.

When I finally made it to the living room, I discovered Jimmy lounging around with Matt Sanders, Zacky, the Berry twins, Johnny, and . . . was that Victoria?

Shit! Shit, shit, shit!

Jimmy's sister hated me with a passion. I've never been able to figure out why, though.

At that moment, I managed to stub my toe on the wall. "Holy shit-fuck!" I grumbled.

"Oh, good afternoon to you too, sunshine!"

I looked up to give Matt Sanders a death glare from hell. "Go to hell, Sanders!"

"Ooh, someone's not in a good mood!"

"Are you okay there, Serenity?" Jason questioned, chuckling at me. "You're walking kinda funny."

"My whole body freaking hurts, JB." I groaned, heading towards the kitchen. "You'd walk funny, too." The sound of laughter followed me as I entered the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and swallowed two aspirin before leaving the kitchen.

"Hello, Victoria. It's so nice to see you." I gave her a fake smile as she practically turned her nose up at me.

"Yeah," was all that came out of her mouth as she rolled her eyes at me.

An arm slipped around my waist, slyly. "Are you okay, babe?" Jimmy murmured, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Go away," I pouted. "I'm mad at you."

"Aw, why?" He placed a kiss just behind my ear. "I love you." He whispered the words in my ear with a husky edge.

"James, stop!" I giggled. "It's bad enough you broke my lower half. Now, we can't have sex for a couple days."

"Oh, there are other ways to have fun, Sereh." He wiggled his eyebrows, suggestively grinning down at me.

"Jimmy!" I whined, slapping his chest. "Not while your sister is here!" I stopped. "Wait, why is she here?"

He shrugged, letting go of me. "I don't know."

"Ugh, great!" I stomped my way up the stairs and to the bedroom.

Every time Jimmy's sister stayed with us, she overstayed her welcome, interrupting us every time we were together. She hated me, and I really had no idea why. She did her best to our marriage, though, and failed every time.

Collapsing on the four poster bed, I slipped under the silky black covers and tried to go back to sleep. I didn't care that we had company in the living room or that Victoria was here, and it was rude to just go off on my own. I didn't feel good, so they all could just kiss my big ass.

It was too early to deal with Vicky's shit. I wasn't in the mood to be nice to some bitch who wouldn't know the meaning of the word if it bit her in the ass.

Victoria Sullivan, the spoiled bitch, could take her attitude and shove it up her ass for all I cared. I tried to for years to get along with her, to get her to like me, to be friends with her -- but all she did was roll her eyes and stick her pasty nose in the air.

She could think she was better than me all she wanted, but I had news for her; you couldn't do better than a Marshall, especially since my father alone was worth 2.5 billion dollars. If anyone had the right to be snobby, it was me. Lucky for her and everyone else, that trait skipped my sister and me. Snootiness wasn't attractive.

I heard the door open and turned to see Jimmy come in, the cordless phone in his hand. "Hey, Val's on the phone," He told me, leaning against the door frame. "She wants to know if you're still up for a girls days."

I looked up at him, a pout on my face. "Tell her I'll have to reschedule. I'm not feeling well."

He looked at me, an eyebrow raised, before talking into the receiver, telling Val what I said and that he'd have me call her back when I felt better. A couple seconds later, he climbed on the bed, crawling until he was hovering over me.

"Sereh, baby," He sighed, a worried expression on his face. "Are you okay?"

"No," I mumbled. "I don't feel good."

"What's wrong?" He asked, pushing my hair back from my face. "Are you getting sick?"

"I don't know." I pouted. "I think you broke me."

"Aw, do you want me to get everyone to leave, so I can make you feel better?" He asked, placing kisses along my jaw and neckline.

"I'm not having sex with you while your sister is in the house, Jimmy." I told him, firmly. "It'll just give her another reason to call me a slut."

He groaned, moving away to lay next to me on his back. "So, that's what this is about," He sighed, putting an arm around me to pull me closer. "Look, Serenity, I know you and my sister don't exactly get along - "

"She refuses to be nice, Jimbo."

"I know, but I can't just tell her to go away. She's my sister, 'Ren."

"Why does she hate me, though?" I mumbled into his chest. "She wasn't this way when you were engaged . . . well, before . . . "

"Sereh, I - "

"No, Jimmy," I sat up, looking down at him with a serious face. "I'm in love with you. I love you so much I'd give my life just for you to live. And to this day, that still scares me. I've never felt so strongly about a man before, so when people like your sister come along, I get scared. I just want to make you happy, James." I looked down, grabbing his empty hand in one of mine, before looking back up at his face. "I just want you to know that no matter what anyone says, I'm not after you for your money or fame, not even the sex. I only want you as a person, Jimmy. I would love you if you didn't have a dime to your name -- I can promise you that. You're amazingly fascinating to me. I honestly never get tired of learning about you, and I don't think I ever will. You - well, you complete me, baby." I sighed, messing with our hands. "I just want you to know I love you, okay? Please don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"Serenity, look at me."

I hesitated at first, the effects of confessing my vulnerability still reeling in my head despite the fact that it was my husband and I shouldn't be bothered by telling him these things, but when I did look up, he was now in a sitting position, looking me over with those grayish blue eyes of his that I loved so much.

"I would never accuse you of being after my money or my fame -- not when you throw a fit over me buying you something every time I do it. I love you to death and back, babe, and no one will ever be able to change that. There's no need for you to worry about me not knowing you love me. You wouldn't put up with half the shit I do if you didn't love me. Whether you know it or not, Serenity Faith, you're stuck with me. I'm so in love with you, I'm afraid I'd be lost forever if you ever left me for someone else."

"Jimmy, I would never leave you for another man. No man could ever compare to your greatness." I told him, placing a kiss on his lips.

"So, what about a woman?" He asked.

"Ugh, absolutely not, Jimbo." I playfully shoved him. "That's only when I'm wasted beyond belief, hun."

"And I love when you experiment while intoxicated, Serenity." He mumbled against my lips. "It's so incredibly . . . hot." He placed his lips on mine in a soft yet passionate kiss that did nothing but leave me wanting more.

He let go of me, sliding from the bed to go out the door of our bedroom. "Where are you going?" I wondered aloud.

He turned to smirk at me. "I shall be back, my love."

Rolling my eyes with a giggle, I knew not to ask again.

After five minutes of just laying there, I decided to take a nice, hot bubble bath. It was only mere minutes later that Jimmy found me shoulder deep in bubbles in our garden tub.

"Hey," I smiled when I saw him in the doorway. "Where'd you go?"

He smiled back at me, just as big. "Downstairs to make everyone leave,"

"Why?" I mumbled, sitting up. "You didn't have to do that."

"I told them I wanted to spend time with my beautiful wife." He stated, sitting down on the edge of the tub. "They'll get over it."

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "And your sister?"

"Went to find a hotel to stay at," He replied. "I wanted the house all to ourselves."

"Well, if that's the case," I kicked up a leg from under the water. "Wanna join me?"

"I'd love to," He began undressing before sliding into the water behind me, so that I was in between his legs with my back to his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Serenity

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms, mommies to be, or even those of you like me who are mommies to the animal kind! (: