Status: Updating as much as possible ((:

'Til Death Do Us Part

Frustrations

The next day, Jimmy and I were getting ready for the day when he mentioned going on tour soon. Turning to him with a raised eyebrow, I wasn't sure what to think. "How soon?"

"Two weeks," He stated, nonchalantly.

"Two weeks?" I asked. "Shit, Jimmy! How long is it gonna be?"

"Six months," He told me.

"You're gonna be gone for six months?" I gasped. "Jimmy, that's such a long time!"

"Which is why I want you to come with me, Serenity." He told me, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "I wouldn't dare leave you for that long. I'd miss you too much." He placed a trail of kisses along my jawline.

Turning around to look up at him, I couldn't help but wonder if this was a good idea. "Are you sure?" I wondered, biting my lip.

Placing his hands on my cheeks, his forehead touched mine. "What do you mean? Of course, I'm sure." He smiled at me, placing a kiss on my lips softly.

"What about last time I went on tour with you?" I questioned, pulling back from him. "You freaked out."

"I still say that guy wanted in your pants, Serenity." He murmured, letting go of me.

"And what did I tell you, Jimmy?"

"It didn't matter because you were completely committed to me." He plopped down on the bed with a sigh. "But it does matter, Serenity. I don't want some man thinking he can look at you like a piece of meat and flirt with you whenever he wants to. It's inappropriate, and I won't allow it. You deserve to be respected, and as your husband, it's my job to make sure that you are."

"Aw, baby," I cooed, throwing a leg over his lap so that I was straddling him. "I knew I loved you for a reason."

"Oh, really?" He chuckled. "No other reason?"

"Hmm," I pretended to think about it, then shook my head no.

"Oh, then maybe I need to show you another reason." He grabbed me around the waist and flipped us around so that he was hovering over me.

"Jimmy!" I squealed as he started playfully biting at my neck.

"Jiiiimmy! Sereennity!"

I stopped moving. "Who is that?" I whispered.

Jimmy just shrugged his shoulders.

A body appeared in the doorway of our bedroom, making us both sigh. "What? Not happy to see me?"

"Why does everyone like to just walk into our house uninvited?" I heard Jimmy grumble.

"Because we know where you keep your spare key, dude." Another body appeared next to the first one. "Now, come on, man. You can get it on with your wife later."

"Not you too!" I groaned.

"Yeah, me too, baby," He grinned, cheekily.

"Hey, watch it," Jimmy warned, jokingly.

"Come on, Rev,"

"Yes, go on, Rev," I mimicked, placing a kiss to his cheek.

"Yes, Jimmy, listen to the wife."

"I have a name!" I called after the three of them.

Jimmy popped his head back in the doorway to smile at me. "Yes, we know you do, wifey."

Rolling my eyes, I threw a pillow at him.

"Hey! Not nice!"

Image


"Ooh, where are you going?"

Turning to Matt Tuck, I smirked at him. "Oh, you're still here?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"Yes, we're still here, cupcake." I turned to see Jacoby Shaddix with a tub of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream in his hands.

"That would be mine, Shaddix." I stated, raising an eyebrow.

"So?" He laughed, continuing to eat it.

"You're a pain." I sighed. "So, where is everybody?"

"On their way," Jimmy answered. "Where are you going?"

"Oh, you know, I'm off to the mall to meet my boyfriend." I giggled.

All three of them stopped what they were doing to turn to me with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, get real!" I sighed. "I was just kidding. Jimbo's the only man for me, I promise!" I told them. "You're so gullible! I'm going to the gym."

"The gym?"

"What? Is that hard to believe or something?"

"Yes. Yes it is, Mrs. Sullivan." Jacoby responded. "Aren't you scared you'll break a nail?"

"No, I'm not, Jacoby." I huffed. "And for your information, I have a name. It's Serenity."

Image


Huffing, I kicked the punching bag as hard as I could. I followed through with a left hook, then a right, and repeated the pattern. I was doing my best to get rid of my frustrations, but the more I thought about all the recent events and the past ones, the more frustrated I got.

I didn't know if I could have children. Jab, Jab, kick. That scared me not to know. I wanted kids -- I always have -- but because of some sick bastard that my sperm donor father made me go out with, I possibly could never have one. God, that just pissed me off! Kick, kick, kick. Jab, jab, jab. Jab, kick.

Leana wanted to tear apart my marriage just so she could milk off of Jimmy again. She thought I was weak, that I couldn't stand my ground; like I couldn't keep my man. I had news for her; I wasn't weak, and I wasn't going to give up without a fight. I will fight for my husband for as long as I know it's worth it. I love him that much. Jab, jab, kick.

Gena wanted Zacky to be her meal ticket again, but I refused to let her come between Veronica and Zacky. Veronica was perfect for Zacky, and vice versa. If Gena came between them, Veronica would be devastated, and I would never forgive Gena, or Zacky for allowing it. Kick, kick, jab

I was so tired of people trying to come between Jimmy and I, and also Veronica and Zacky. Why couldn't they just let us be?

Hopefully, the both of them learned their lesson after I kicked Leana's ass and broke Gena's nose.

And Victoria Sullivan was another reason I was frustrated. She rolled her eyes at me, barely spoke to me, and acted as if she were better than me. How she was related to Jimmy, I had no idea. Jimmy wasn't stuck up at all; in fact, he was nice to everyone. His parents were semi-friendly, too; though we didn't really have much to do with them. Why Victoria hated me so much, I couldn't figure it out. I was only ever nice to her, yet she was always rude to me. It was nothing but a lose-lose situation for me; no matter what I did, I was never up to par with her standards. The only reason I still remained nice to her was for Jimmy's sake; she was his sister, after all.

Just as I was really getting into beating the punching bag, I heard my phone go off. Wiping my forehead with a towel, I dug around in my bag until I found my phone.

" 'ello,"

"Where are you?"

Breathing heavily, I answered her. "At the gym," I breathed. "Why?"

"These guys are driving me crazy!" She exclaimed. "You have to save us!"

"Are they getting out of control?"

"Yes! And sadly Veronica, Alesandra, Anna, me, and Val are the only girls out of 23 people."

"Alright, Whitt. I'll be there soon." I chuckled. "Just let me take a shower and change."

"Make it a fast one, please." She groaned. "I'm begging you, Sereh. You're the only one who can make these guys behave."

I made my shower quicker than quick, not even bothering to comb or put gel in my hair to keep it frizz-free. I quickly folded my gym clothes up, tossing them in my bag before getting dressed in my other clothes from earlier. I strapped my sandals on and headed out to the parking lot to my truck. I climbed in, strapped up, and stepped on the gas to save Whittier's ass in record time.

When I got to the house, the driveway was completely full, forcing me to park on the side of the road. Climbing out of the truck, I grabbed my bags from the back and made my way to the front door. Walking into my house, it was complete chaos. My house was invaded by the members of Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, Bullet For My Valentine, the Berry twins, and I think I saw the Madden twins somewhere.

Slamming the front door behind me seemed to make everyone stop in their spots and turn to face me. "Alright, whoever owns the Hummer H2, the Escalade, and that damn Expedition has exactly five minutes to move them and then put my truck where it belongs." I called out. "If you've been drinking, give the keys to someone else." I demanded. "Now!"

I watched members of both Papa Roach and Bullet For My Valentine scramble to get out the door. Jimmy ran up to me, placing a kiss on my lips. "Hello, love," He greeted. "Would you like me to move the truck for you?"

"That'd be nice," I insisted, handing him my keys.
♠ ♠ ♠
After Workout

This would have been longer, but it's nearing my bedtime, considering I have work at 6 AM, and I really wanted to get another chapter out, so I decided to split it up. (: