Status: far from over

Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Lullabye
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Honey is for bees, silly bear

Besides, there's jelly beans everywhere

It's not what it seems in the land of dreams

Don't worry your head just go to sleep
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pete sighed. After he left Patrick's he had this sick feeling in his stomach. But he had to leave.

He walked up to his room on the top floor of his house and stopped when he heard his hone ring.

'Never fall asleep You won't wake up Destroy the guillotine Before he does…I walk with shadows (you have to find a better way) I walk with shadows (the questions I will never say) Hiding from the gallows (they keep me safe and sound) So I walk in shadows (the ways of burning down this house)' Pete's phone blared out Molly's favorite song by Escape the Fate, My Apocalypse, signaling it was indeed Molly calling.

"Yellow?" Pete said answering.

"Pete stop fucking Patrick and get both your asses down to Joe's. Its an emergency and practice, and I brought my friend Ryan to meet you guys." Molly said over the other end of the phone.

Pete sighed walking into his room and looking out to Patrick's house through his window. "I'm not fucking Patrick. And he can't go, cause his stupid asshole of a almost step dad is making him stay home cause it's a 'school night'."

He could practically hear Molly freak out about being wrong about something like people fucking. "Uhh… well.. That's fucked." She whined. "You need to be here atleast! Please?"

Pete took one last look at Patrick's house before shutting the curtains. "okay, yeah, I'll be there."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
It doesn't matter how you feel

Life is just a Ferris wheel

It's always up and down

Don't make a sound
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I stood up on shaky legs, looking at the floor, my hands shaking and my fear only growing.

"Patty," Shirtman spoke, "Do you need help? You're wasting time."

"No!" I cried, "i.. I got it." I reached down to the hem of my shirt and lifted it slightly, trying to prolong this for as long as possible.

Frank sighed before ripping off my shit and pushing me on my bed. I cried out again in shock as Frank got up on me, straddling my waist. He looked down at me and gave a twisted smirk and grabbed both my wrists, holding them together above my head while simultaneously taking of his tie.

My eyes widened and I tried my hardest to struggle free but Frank tied them up so I was truly fucked.

Literally.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
When you wake up the world will come around

When you wake up the world will come around

Its just the sweet weather and the peacock feathers

In the morning, it will all be better

It's not what it seems in the land of dreams

Don't worry your head just go to sleep
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pete kicked the door of the garage three times signaling he arrived. He waited and suddenly there was a voice.

"Password?"

"Password?" Pete repeated confused. Since when did Joe have a password?

"BEEP… Incorrect."

Pete thought about this for a moment. What the fuck would Joe use as a password.

"I don't know the fucking password." He whined like a bratty teenager and stomped his foot.

"Password accepted!" and the door opened up to about mid thigh to Pete, the small fucker.

"YES!" Pete cried triumphantly before sliding under the open door.

"Peter! Hiyaaa!" Joe said waving his light saber around.

Pete smiled, "Joe, what's up with this? Band practice at night on a Sunday of all days?"

"well, actually I don't want to practice, I was just bored and wanted to hang out with people." He replied honestly.

Pete laughed. "Oh wow. Okay, we can chill. What's everyone else doing?"

Joe made his way over to a random couch and Pete sat across from him and a chair. "Their upstairs raiding my kitchen."

"Ah." Pete nodded.

"Where's Patrick?" Joe questioned.

Pete sighed. "He's stuck at home. His… mom's boyfriend guy made him stay cause it's a school night."

Joe's eyebrow furrowed up. "Isnt tomorrow a holiday?"

Pete groaned and his hands shot up in exasperation "I don't fucking know! The author doesn't even remember what fucking time it is between two chapters, she cant remember half the shit that happens and she tries to do random little things that will eventually grow into bigger things then forgets about them, like Patricks 'random dead friend' named Marty? Wtf? and this whole story has been plotted over the course of what, a weekend? But oh wait, Patrick was at school one day, so… I DON'T KNOW IM SO CONFUSED! Dx "

Pete and Joe turn and glance at the ceiling waiting for me to decide their fate and I give in. I say they get this Monday off. . I think they already had a holiday but why not give'em another one? They have been through a lot and Mondays suck ass anyways.

Joe nods. "Monday is a holiday. Wanna go grab Patrick real quick then?"

Pete starts to say yes, but Molly coming down the stairs with three other people makes him lose his train of thought.

"PETEYYY!" She cried and tackled him, Summer, Ryan, Joe and Andy hovering around them, and Patrick was soon forgotten in the mess.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
When you wake up the world will come around

When you wake up the world will come around
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was crying. Not sobbing but tears were moving freely down my cheeks.

The sick fuck Frank brought clothespins with him, and had them clamped on my nipples. I bit my lip in pain and embarrassment, because I mean clothespins? Really! Come on!

He was still straddling my waist, my pants long gone and Frank was feeling me up from outside of my boxers, mouthing my cock and it shocked me to realize I was getting turned on. It mortified me to my very core.

"F-frank.." I half-heartedly pleaded with him, knowing all too well that it was futile.

He leaned up and pressed his chest to mine and removed the damned clothespins. finally. I thought, I thought my nips were gunna be pinched off!

I sighed in relief as Frank stood up and, Oh God, He started to take his pants off. And that wasn't even the worst part. He... oh god, imam puke just thinking about it, but Frank.. was actually hot.

*dry heave* Dear God Patrick, could this get any worse for you?

I glared at my ceiling. 'yeah you could make it a lot worse. Don't, in fact stop this crazy shit! Please!'

Naw Im good. Readers have been waiting for this very moment. And I cant just take it away like a bitch. No shut up and enjoy being raped.

'HOW COULD ANYONE ENJOY BEING RAPED!' I screamed in frustration in my head at the ceiling, but then my attention was draw else where. To Frank taking off his boxer shorts. To his dick that was now free, and fully erect.

My god. I'm about to die. Goodbye world. Its been a crazy 15 years. Frank is about to rip me a new asshole with that MOSTER COCK of his. All thanks to the author, who has shown up more in this chapter then any other. Fuck you author.

Before I could even react Frank moved his thighs under mine and hooked my legs around his waist. He smiled. "Ready to lose your virginity Patty?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Honey is for bees, silly bear

Besides there's jelly beans everywhere

It's not what it seems in the land of dreams

Don't worry your head just go to sleep
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
End of Chapter 10