Status: far from over

Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Sugar, We're Goin Down.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Am I more than you bargained for yet

I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear

Cause that's just who I am this week

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Patrick," Pete said to me with lust coating his voice. "Are you sure you want this?"

I looked down at his jean covered erect cock, swallowing the spit in my mouth, and nodded. "Yes, I want this. I want you inside of me."

That was all Pete needed before he kissed me again and start to unzip my pants.

"Pete, ahh!" I moaned. Pete's hand was already in my pants and down my boxers, stroking my own cock. " ohhh…Mmnn…Pete…"

Some how I didn't have my pants on anymore and was fully naked. Gasping I cried out, "Pete!" and tried to cover my self.

Pete smiled. "Patrick, there's no need to be shy. I think your beautiful and I want to see all of you. Please? For me?"

I blushed and looked to the side, but Pete moved me back. His face put in to full pout mode. Still blushing, I nodded. "Alright Pete."

I leaned up and kissed his chin, then moved my arms to my sides and lay still, looking at Pete and waiting for his reaction.

"See? Beautiful." He murmured in my ear then nipped at it.

"Pete…?" I asked nervously.

Pete looked up from kissing every inch of my neck. "What is it, babe?"

I bit my lip, and looked at him through my bangs. "I… I just wanted to… see all of you two."

He blinked then smiled. If you looked closely enough, which I didn't because I was to busy looking at his eyes, Pete had a tiny blush staining his cheeks.

"Of course love. It wouldn't be fair otherwise."

He reached down to undo his pants when I reach down first. He smiled again and moved his hands away for me to have my way, which I was grateful for.

I undid the button and started to unzip his pants when-

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

I rip open my eyes and shot straight out of my bed.

"Holy mother of crap!!!" I cry as I trip over a body pile.

"What the fuckkkk!!! I have a SIGN. It CLEARLY says 'watch for body pile.' RIGHT ON IT!" A voice cried.

It was not molly this time. It was Summer.

"What ever Summer…"I yawn.

"Oh shit dude…School today. FUCK." Franky said from under Summer. He was apparently her pillow.

"OH GOD SCHOOL! PATRICK YOU HAVE A BONNER, AND SCHOOL!!!! NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Molly said to me. She looked all showered and dressed. Where does she get all of her energey?!!!!

Wait, I have a what…?

I look down, as did Summer and Franky, and there it stood. My Dick.

-sigh- Well, at least its Friday.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum

I'm just a notch in your bedpost

But you're just a line in a song

(A notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After I showered, a very cold shower, and got dressed we all headed for starbucks to get our morning energy, then we went to school.

It was the usual. Same shit day in, day out.

At the moment we were eating lunch at the best period of the day. Lunch. I know right? You would have never guessed.

Sitting at the same table we always sit at, I was currently watching Racheal and Gerard talk about which converse shoes were better. The low-tops, the hit-tops, or the coolest cool XXHI. TO THE KNEE HIGH BITCHES! Yeah, Molly and me have a pair. Yes one pair. We share the shoes. Size 8 men 10 women!

Anyway….

Even though they don't know it, but EVERYONE knows Gerard and Racheal were meant for each other.

Ignorant bitches.

"Well, The XXHI's are like, the bitchy-ist shoes to put on, but they look so sexy, right?" Racheal said.

Gerard nodded, his shoulder length black hair flopping all over the place. " Yeah, but the original Hi tops are just the best. The low tops can get 2 shots in the back off the head."

I sighed. Ignorant bitches I swear.

Kasi was sitting next to me also, and was talking to Molly about an anime called Death Note or something like that.

"But Kasi!!" Molly cried, " L and Light are wayy cuter then Mello and Matt. FACT."

Ugh. I'm all lonely.

"Sooo…" Summer said, trying to start up a conversation. " What are we going to do tonight?"

I sighed. "Well, Molly is going to try to get her job back, Frank's going to be an assy shirt, as usual. Pete's going to come over and take me to my band audition, and you are going to...be Summer."

Every one stopped.

Rachael was just about to take a bite of spaghetti but her hand swerved and it went up her nose. "Wha-?"

"What… the fuck." Gerard said.

I looked at Gerard and Rachel "What guys…? Its just Summer. No need to be mean."

"You're a bunch of fucking retards…" Rachel said, slapping a hand to her forehead.

Suddenly the bell rang signaling every body to get their asses to class.

"TO THE PIMP MOBILE, AWWWWWWAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!" Molly screamed as she ran to Math.

Rachel is right, we are fucking retards.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Drop a heart, break a name

We're always sleeping in, and sleeping for the wrong team

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Math is soooo boring.

Apperantly, Summer, Molly and me were smart in math last year, so our teacher decided we should be in advanced math. So guess where we are?

Advanced algebra class.

"Okay class!" Mrs. Nyland, our math teacher called out. "Today we are working on story problems!"

There are two things about this class. One bad, and one good.

The good side is you can talk, text, and listen to music and Mrs. Nyland wont care. She's like 80 years old with mental issues, so you could practically have sex on her desk and she wouldn't notice.

The bad side is you can talk, text and listen to music and Mrs. Nyland wont care. She'll be zooming through fifty different lessons and you'll still be on the first page.

I try to listen and get a good grade, but with the side convo's and the crack pot teacher on a hole different math book then you, I don't think that will happen.

"Summer, you can have problem 18."

"Uh Mrs. Nyland," Summer spoke up, "there is no problem 18 in this chapter."

See? What did I tell you?

Mrs. Nyland's brow furrowed. "Oh, well, just do, um. Well, make up your own."

After Mrs. Nyland left our group, Molly turned up her CD player so we could listen to Hawthorne Heights.

"Hmm…" Summer 'hmmm'ed, and she started writing.

I sat there, thinking on what to write about. I never was a good story writer, that was always Molly and Summer's thing.

"Dudes, shut the fuck up!" Summer said, even though we didn't say anthing. "You have to listen tio my story! Okay, 'Peter Panda owes Patty Cake 3 cupcakes." She stoped and looked at me, then kept reading. "He had 6, but Pikachu wanted to get in a fight. Lightning and cupcakes were thrown which resulted in World War 4, The Cupcake Massacre. Now, Peter had no cupcakes, but he still owed his secret lover Patty Cake three." She stopped and giggled, "To make up for his loss, he gave his lover the most mind blowing, sexually pleasing orgasm in the world, The End!"

My eye twitched.

Summer smiled a big toothy gin and showed me her work.

I sighed, and held the bridge of my noes in frustration.. "So Summer, what's you equation?"

Summer's eyes widened. "Equation? What?"

Molly abruptly fell to the floor laughing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Going down, down

Down, down

We're going down, down

A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"But Mr. Nentendo-Wii! You gotta give me my job backkkkk!!!!" Molly begged.

I sighed from my spot at the counter.

"Thank you for choosing Barnes and Noble. How may I be of your assistance." I said to the next person in line.

"You seem very thrilled to be here." Said a familiar voice.

"Santa?!" I gasped and looked up to find- HEY, THAT'S NOT SANTA.

He blinked. "I'm not pimp daddy Santa G. I'm Peter thank you."

I smiled at my Panda. "So what brings you here?"

Pete showed me the book he was holding, Eclipse, the third in the Twilight saga.

"...Holy fucktard." I gasped, "Eclipse?! You're far? In what, two days??? WHOA DUDE."

Pete smiled at me, showing his teeth. "I'm a fast reader."

"I'll fucking say." Molly said from behind me. She grinned, sporting her old red Barnes and Noble vest, complete with safety pins and rainbow gay pride buttons and her employee ID uhh, lanyard thing.

"You got your job back?" I asked grinning.

"Yeppers!" Molly said, clapping.

"OMIGAWD! Mollllllllyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Summer cried, "Im sooooooo haaaaappppppppyyyyyy yyyyyyooooouuuuuurrrr bbbbbaaaaacccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!"

Molly twitched as Summer hugged her. "Uhh, Summer? Are you on the Patrick this morning?"

I blushed. Being 'On the Patrick' meant …well, that girl monthly thing. Wanna know why??

Patrick Martin Stump. Otherwise known as PMS. HAHAHA, I know right? NOT FUNNY.

"UUUHH… Right. Pete, umm these are my best friends Molly and Summer…" I blushed. Gawd, I have never been more embarrassed in my life!!

"Hola El sombrero click click click, Panda-Chan!" Molly said.

Pete's eyes turned in to saucers. "I didn't know you could spear German!!"

Molly smirked. " Im just awesome like that."

"And Summer, is on the floor….why?" I asked.

Summer jumped up from the floor and smiled. " Why hello my little cream filled Twinky! I'm Summer, more awesomer then Winter, cause it's a bitch to drive in the snow."

Pete grinned. "Patty-Cake I love your friends man. There like, awesome!"

"And they all have metal problems."

"What the hell Patrick," Summer said in all seriousness, "you're supposed to keep that shit on the 'DL'!" She cried before laughing.

"OMIGAWD," Molly cried, interrupting everything. "its 5:30, my shifts over!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYY!!!"

I gasped. "Me two! Fuck yes! We can go to band auditions!"

Pete suddenly jumped up, and at the same time so did Molly where they both shouted "TO THE PIMP MOBILE!!! AWAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!" and the both ran to Pete's car.

I blink. Oh shit, Pete's about to-

BBBRRRRIIIINNNNGGG!!!!! ALARM! ALARM!

Steal that book….

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We're going down, down (down, down)

Down, down (down, down)

We're going down, down (down, down)

A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Walking into Joe's basement, I noticed the most horrible thing in the world.

Bitchy McBitch face Andy Hurley was there.

"Hey Patrick," Joe walked over to me and poked me with his plastic light saber. "its good to see you again!"

Andy looked at me, but made no move to acknowledge me.

I looked at Joe and smiled. "Hey-"

"Hey, you don't know me and I don't know you but hello anyway." Molly stood infront of me and shook Joe's hand.

"Joe this is my best friend Molly," I said, then pointed to Summer who was sitting on the couch by Pete. "and that gaytard over there is my other best friend Summer."

Summer turned and gave me the finger then waved at Joe. "Hi my name is Patrick and this-" she turned to Molly, "Is my boyfriend Peter!"

I blushed as they pretended to make out.

"Guys! Jesus fucking Christ!" I cried.

Molly smiled. "Jesus did what to Christ?"

Every one burst out laughing, and even Bitchy- er I mean Andy cracked a smile.

Pete walked up to me and hugged me from behind. " Patrick, that could be us someday."

I blushed. "Us pretending to make out?"

Pete smiled. "No, I mean, maybe I could really be your boyfriend." And to get me thinking on that page Pete nipped at my ear.

"Okay dudes, enough mackin and more band rehearsals!!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We're going down, down (down, down)

Down, down (down, down)

We're going down, down (down, down)

A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Okay Patrick, so us what you got!" Joe said to me as I sat on the drum bench thing.

"Okay…" I was so nervous. But I gave it my all anyway.

Let me just remind you that I suck noodles at the drums.

Bang! bang! Wham wham wham wham! Crash!

"Err, how was that..?" I asked.

A tumbleweed blew in and out of Joe's basement.

"I'm horrible." I sighed.

"No!" Pete, Joe, Molly and Summer called.

Andy looked at me and nodded his head, "Yeah, a little."

I glared at him.

"Look, I'm really not trying to be mean," Andy said, "but… that was bad."

"Oh yeah!" Molly cried, "Lets see you do beter!"

Andy took the drumsticks from my hands and played a drum solo for a good 2 minutes.

Everyone's jaws dropped.

Pete clapped his hands. "That was it. You got the part man! You got it!"

Andy smiled and high five'd Pete and Joe.

Pete then took out a notebook, "Okay so we got a Bass a lead and a drummer, all we need now is…"

"A singer..." I said.

Molly smiled, "Here Patrick you can listen to my CD and sing to it while we listen!"

I shook my head. "No way am I singing!"

Pete looked at me, "But 'Cake! You're a great singer! Please? For me?" and he did the puppy eyes.

So did Molly and Summer, but I didn't care about them cause Panda just looked so cute!

"Fine!" I cried out.

"YAY!!!!" Molly and Summer yelled as they happy danced.

"Well, what will I sing?" I asked.

"Ohh! Sing a HIM song!" Andy yelled.

I blinked. "You like HIM?"

Andy blushed. "Well yeah…"

"Yeah, Um no." Pete said, "For our singers we have them sing Paramore's Misery Business."

I smiled. "Easy."

Molly put her Paramore CD in and gave me the headphones.

"Ready?" she asked, her finger on the play button.

I coughed, and nodded. "Ready."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We're going down, down in an earlier round (Take aim at myself)

And Sugar, we're going down swinging (Take back what you said)

I'll be your number one with a bullet (Take aim at myself)

A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

End of Chapter 4.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully that looks okay, I'm uploading this off of a Kindle...