Status: far from over

Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

Chapter 7

Chapter 7
The Carpal Tunnel Of Love

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We take sour sips from life's lush lips

And we shake, shake, shake the hips in relationships

Stomp out this disaster town

You'll put your eyes to the sun and say, "I know

you're only blinding to keep back what the clouds are hiding."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Patrick?" Pete whispered again.

I looked back at Pete, and pressed my hand on his chest. "Pete, can we talk about this later?"

Pete's eyes hardened and he grasped my hand. "Patrick, your mom doesn't know you gay does she?"

I didn't look at him. I only walked away and down the stairs.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And we might've started singing just a little soon

We're throwing stones at a glass moon

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sitting at my spot at the dinner table, I thought I was going to die.

I have pervy mustache man undressing me with his eyes on my left, and a worried and frustrated panda on my right. My mother looking completely oblivious to it all sat across from me.

"So Patrick, I haven't seen any pretty girls around here, do you have a girlfriend yet?" Frank asked from my side.

I swallowed the piece of Mac and Cheese and side glanced at Pete. He looked at me with a questioning gaze as if to say, 'Well? Are you going to tell them or do I have to?'"

I plastered a fake smile on my face and spoke, "Something like that…"

My mom looked like she just won the lottery. "Oh my dear Patrick has a girlfriend! This is so exciting! When can we meet her dear? I'll have to pick up some beef roast and maybe some lobster. Oh wait, what if she's a vegetarian!? Well, maybe a nice cheese lasagna. Or maybe-"

"MOM!" I cried out, frustrated out of my mind. "Stop! I don't have a girlfriend!"

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Frank was enjoying this way too much.

"Then who where you kissing the other day Patrick? Hmm?" Frank just loved Pressing. My. Fucking. Buttons.

"Ooh! I knew it, my baby Patrick is all grown up!" My mother squealed, "You have to invite her over so we can meet her! So what's her name dear? What's she like? Is she pretty? Oh I can't wait!"

"Alright Stop!"

Three shocked faces glanced my way, but all I could see was inside of my eyelids. I was shaking and I felt a tear trickle down my cheek.

"Mom, I'm not dating any girl, and I doubt I. Ever. Will." I wiped the tear track from my face and stood up, bracing myself on the table.

"Patrick," Pete whispered, and he reached his hand to grasp mine. I squeezed his hand then let it go so I could finally tell my mom my biggest secret yet.

"Patrick, what is going on? Tell me what's wrong dear." My mother asked gently.

I took a deep breath, "Mom, I'm… I'm-!"

I looked around and notice that everyone was eating there Mac like nothing ever disrupted dinner.

'What the…?' I thought. Wasn't I just about to tell my mom my biggest secret?

"So Peter, do have a lucky lady back in your old home town? Or has someone here caught your eye?" Frank asked Pete, who bit his lip, thinking about what to say. He glanced in my direction then turned to Frank and smiled.

"Well, there is someone…" Pete said with a big grin, "Really cute, ya know? Big blue eyes, breath taking smile, adorable blush."

Confusion flashed in Frank's eyes, but only for a second before he plastered a fake grin on his face. "Quite the looker eh?"

Pete's grin widened, while my frowned deepened. "Yeah, seeing that smile is like you just won the all of the freakin Olympics and the Nobel Peace Prize. Like… like you just became President, won the lottery, cured world hunger, stopped global warming and invented a new candy bar all in one hour. It's the best feeling I have ever felt so far."

My mom looked at Pete in a whole new light, "That was beautiful Peter. You feel all that from one smile? She must be your soul mate."

Pete looked at me with a small smile, not like his shit-eating grin from before. "I hope."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Whoa oh, we're so miserable and stunning

Whoa oh, love songs for the genuinely cunning, whoa-oh

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After dinner my mom decided that she wanted to see a movie with Frank, so they went to the theater to see a 'cinematic-adventure'.

Dane Cook Is The Shiz People.

Anyway, that left Pete and I alone for about three hours. All alone in my bed room, on my bed…

Not like THAT you perv!

I was pretty frustrated at Pete. Why would he say all that stuff about a girl infront of me? What was he tying to do?

"Cake what's bugging you?" Pete's voice came from behind me. He wrapped his arms around my middle and lent his head on my shoulder. "You seem all wound up, tell Mr. Panda what's wrong."

"Nothings wrong."

"B S." He said in a sing-song voice.

I half-heartily glared at him, "Nothing is wrong Pete. Just let me be."

Pete just stared at me. "Patrick…"

"NOTHING IS WRONG, OKAY?!" I all but screamed.

Pete flipped backward off the bed onto the floor and peaked over the top of the bed at me, only the top of his head and eyes could be seen.

I just starred at him, as he did me.

Pete blinked. "Moo?"

I looked at him weirdly, and shook my head. "You're a freak Pete."

Pete jumped up back on the bed with a huge smile. "Yeah, but I'm your freak."

I sighed and set my head in my hands.

"You liar!" Pete said pulling my hands away from my face. He lifted my head to meet his gaze and spoke again. " What's wrong? You're supposed to tell your boyfriend everything. And that happens to be me so spill."

I looked away, "Who…who was that person you were talking about at dinner?" I whispered, afraid of what the answer might be.

"Wha-?" Pete mumbles. Then suddenly he broke out into a laughing fit and he lifted my face away from his hands again. "Are you telling me you don't know anyone with that description?"

My brow furrowed, then deepened in anger. "No, that's why I'm asking Pete."

Pete reached his hand up and ran it along the side of my face when suddenly he jumped up and ran to my bathroom.

When he came back he shoved a mini mirror in my face and looked at me expectantly.

"Well?" He questioned.

"Uh, it's a mirror?" I said. I mean, what did he want me to do? Eat it?

That would be difficult. I meant its so bland and tasteless. And ….to far off topic….

Pete sighed, "My poor, sweet Patrick…"

I glared at him. "What do you want me to do?"

Pete groaned and moved to sit next to me. "Look." And he shoved the mirror in my face again, "Look at your reflection and tell me what you see."

I replied without even looking, saying the the first thing that comes to every ones minds, and I said it in a "Are you retarded?' tone. "Myself."

Pete's face told me he was annoyed at me being a smart-ass. Well, WHAT BITCH! Im just so cool I can be a smart-ass.

Well, I am.

"Cake don't be like that, I'm trying to show you something important."

"Okay, okay, sorry for being a hoe."

Pete laughed and nodded to the mirror again. "Tell me what you look like, as if Im… Im blind!"

"Pete-" I started, but the serious look on Pete's face told me to shut up. I sighed. "Well, I have strawberry blonde hair. My face has that 'baby chub' still. Uhhh…"

"What about your eyes?"

I blinked. "My…eyes? Well, I wear glases…"

"What color are they?"

"…blue?"

Pete sighed dreamily. "Big blue eyes huh?"

I blushed. "Uhh yeah…"

"How nice is your smile?"

I scratched my head. " Okay?"

"Pete scoffed. "Just okay, I find that hard to believe."

I smiled a tiny smile at Pete. "Pete… I have a good smile."

Pete licked his lips, and smirked. "So Big blue eyes and a breath taking smile…. How easy do you blush?"

As if Pete turned on a switch, I blushed.

"No!" I cried smiling.

"You lie." He sang in a sing-song voice.

I glared at my pillow as if it caused my embarrassment. 'You stupid pillow'

'Thanks Patrick, that really helps my pillowy self esteem.' The pillow would say back.

But only windows can talk in this story, duh.

"Patrick." Pete called out to me.

I glanced at him with my head still down. "Hmm?" I mumbled.

"You have an adorable blush, you have big blue eyes, and a breath taking smile. Does that remind you of anyone?"

I thought about it before shaking my head.

"The supposed girl I'm seeing perhaps?" I choked as Pete said that. I felt like such a dick.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"Patrick," Pete smiled, "Your the only person I want."

I looked at him with such love I almost cried. "Really?"

"Yeah, babe. I… I love you."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We keep the beat with your blistered feet

And we bullet the words at the mockingbirds singing

Slept through the weekend and dreaming

Of sinking with the melody of the cliffs of eternity

Got postcards from my former selves saying: "How've you been?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I yawned and rubbed my cheek against Pete's muscular stomach. When Pete told me he only wore boxers to bed, I blushed because that's what I do and… akwardness.

But now, I didn't mind it.

Pete ran a hand threw my hair. Bitch new my weak points.

"Pete…" I whispered in excitement. Him caressing my scalp was amazing.

Suddenly I felt something poking me in my chest and Pete's hand run along my neck. "Patrick…" His voice was husky and thick with lust.

I looked up at Pete and got up on all fours, leaning over Pete's body. I swung my leg over Pete's waist and then I sat on his abdomen looked up at him with more courage then I ever had ever, and I spoke.

"Pete," I licked my lips in anticipation, "I…" I blushed but I stood my ground, I couldn't believe I was going to do this. " I want you. I want you. I want you." I ran my hand along his chest, "I want you so bad."

Pete's eyes turned molten gold and he growled before flipping me over and ravishing my mouth.

I moaned into the kiss and ran my hands through his chopped black hair. Pete turned his head away and started to kiss down my torso and I gasped out his name.

"Pete…!" I huffed, and I tried to get my breathing under control.

Pete's hands were all over my body, and it felt so good.

"Patrick," Pete mumbled against my neck, "I just want to eat you. You're so fucking hot."

"That sounds great," I moaned as Pete bit my ear lobe, "I wouldn't mind."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We might've said goodbyes just a little soon

(Stomp out this disaster town)

Robbing lips, kissing banks under this moon

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Molly looked up from her computer screen and smiled a wicked smile.

"Summer get the video camera."

"Why?" Summer asked from her spot on the couch.

"I think something dirty is going down."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Whoa oh, we're so miserable and stunning

Whoa oh, love songs for the genuinely cunning

Whoa oh, we're so miserable and stunning

Whoa oh, love songs for the genuinely cunning, ohh…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Babe, Mmm! That's so good…" I moaned. I've never felt so alive before.

Pete was giving me the best and only blowjob I have ever had in my life. My breathing was erratic, my eyes were glazed over and my body was on fire. One of my hands was running threw Pete's hair while the other hand was almost ripping the damn sheets of the mattress.

Pete's head was bobbing up and down as he pumped my cock, his moaning was sending vibrations through me making me want him so much more.

"Pete, God." I breathed as he took my whole erection in his mouth. I starred at him in disbelief until I felt the effects of him doing that. I closed my eyes and I muffled my cry as I came, and I fell back against the pillows. "Pete, I love you so much."

I wanted to say more but I was quickly silenced by Pete kissing me. When he let me breathe again, I looked over at the mini tent in his boxers before looking at him.

"Your turn?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was ice cream headaches and sweet avalanche

When the pearls in our shells got up to dance

You call me a bad tipper of the cradle

Tired yawns for fawns on hunter's lawns

We're the has-beens of husbands

Sharpening the knives of young wives

Take two years and call me when you're better

Take teardrops of mine, find yourself wetter

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Patrick, you naughty, naughty boy." The figure behind Patrick's locked door smirked. "I can't wait to play with you again."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Whoa oh, we're so miserable and stunning

Whoa oh, love songs for the genuinely cunning

Whoa oh, we're so miserable and stunning

Whoa oh, love songs for the genuinely cunning

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
End of Chapter 7.

Hope you like the smexy sexness