Status: far from over

Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

America's Sweethearts

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
You could have knocked me out with a feather.

I know you've heard this all before, but we're just Hell's neighbors.

Why, why, why won't the world revolve around me?

In my dreams trees grow all over the streets.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Summer sighed. She was just chillin, rockin out to some Aiden, and Molly says 'Get the camera'. What a bitch, right? But then Molly said 'Something dirty was going down'. Summer was like 'OMFG.' And began a frantic search for the camera. But by the time they found it the action was over anyway.

Molly glared at the camera, washing it would burst into flames.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to not be in your hand and ready when you say something dirty is going down! I'm sorry!" The camera pleaded.

"WTF Molly, I thought you said only windows could talk in this story." Patrick's pillow cried out from the couch.

Molly turned. "Summer, why is Patrick's pillow on the couch?"

Summer looked puzzled. "Huh… fuck if I know."

"Huh."

"So, what should we do now?" Summer questioned.

Molly sighed. "Dunno."

Summer glance at the time. 8:44 "Uhh…We could go see what Ryan is up to?"

Molly grinned. "SUMMER. You're a genius! We're not gunna be bored anymore!"

"RIGHT?" Summer laughed.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

But I don't know much about classic cars (cars),

But I've got a lot of friends stuck on classic coke (coke).

Down, set, one, hut, hut, hike,

Media Blitz
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Patricia Stump was a simple, ordinary divorced mother, who simply wanted to meet someone new.

And somehow, somewhere, Frank became that new somebody.

But lately, things have become…

Awkward.

Frank, who she started to see as a father figure to Patrick, she now saw a strain in their relationship. And it was starting to affect hers with Frank as well.

It all started when Patrick met that nice boy Peter, from across the street.

Frank had started acting strange. He suddenly started being everywhere in the house at once, except for the room Patricia was in.

He started forcing his was into Patrick's social life. He had to know what was going on with Patrick every minute of the day. But he never even notices Patricia anymore.

With all this time, she started to see Patrick a lot more too. Like how he lost all his cute baby fat and become a 15 year old boy.

Patrick didn't have really any male friends, he rather gravitated to the girls for friends, aside from a sort of girly boy named Ryan.

But then ever since Patrick met Peter, they have been inseparable. Always with eachother.

And then she saw it.

Peter turned to Patrick as they were watching a movie in the living room. He lifted his hand and brushed Patrick's bangs out of his eyes and he kissed his forehead. Patrick blushed and smiled.

Patricia couldn't believe it. Her baby boy was in love!

With Peter! Oh were they cute together. She had a gay son. Patricia frowned. Why didn't Patrick tell her? Unless he was afraid. This was not good.

But she had to let Patrick come to her. Tell her when he is ready. But until then…

She had a meeting to get to.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Let's hear it for America's sweethearts

But I must confess,

I'm in love with my own sins.

Let's hear it for America's sweethearts

But I must confess,

I'm in love with my own sins.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Joe sighed, looking at his guitar. They haven't had a band practice in like… a whole day. He turned to Andy, the douche canoe who had become his roommate and they found out they had a lot in common.

"Andy!" Joe called. "We should call a band meet."

"Andy turned up from his book. "Okay."

You can bow and pretend that

You don't, don't know you're a legend.

Time, time, time hasn't told anyone else yet.

(..Sorry I just..) Let my love loose again.

Frank smirked and walked into the living room were Patrick and Peter sat.

"Patrick, its getting late, I think your friend should be heading home, and you need to get ready for school tomorrow."

Patrick looked dejected and moved to look at Pete. "He's… right, I do." He smiled sadly, "Ill walk you out though."

"Okay," Pete said and they both got up and walked out the front door.

Frank hurried to the living room window and smirked when he saw Pete and Patrick kissing.

"Soon, Patrick. You will be mine."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I don't know much about classic cars (cars),

But I've got a lot of friends stuck on classic coke (coke).

Down, set, one, hut, hut, hike,

Media Blitz
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pete looked at Patrick with sad puppy eyes.

"Aw. Pete, don't give me that. He is right. As much as I wish he wasn't. I need to get ready for school tomorrow, but I'll call you before I go to bed." He smiled his cute Patty Cake smile.

Pete smiled back, and raised a finger to lift Patrick's chin and leaned down and kissed him.

They broke apart and shared one last look before Pete turned and walked to his house.

Pete looked back once he made it to his door, and saw Patrick waving back. He smiled and waved before disappearing in his house.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Let's hear it for America's sweethearts

But I must confess,

I'm in love with my own sins.

Let's hear it for America's sweethearts

But I must confess,

I'm in love with my own sins.

You could have knocked me out with a feather

I know you've heard this all before
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I stood there on the front steps staring at Pete's house, wishing I could go with him.

But somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew Frank had seen us and what we did only one chapter ago, and now he wanted to deal with it.

The mean fuck.

"Are you ready to play, Patty?"

I shook my head while looking at Pete's window, hoping I could just apperate into his room, but I'm not a 17 year old wizard and I haven't even studied for the test and I could splinch myself. And plus I don't live in the world of Harry Potter.

But that doesn't sound to bad comparing with what I'm gunna have to do.

Frank placed a hand on my shoulder and started to pull me inside and my hope for pete died out when I saw Pete's curtains get drawn over his window, blocking view of the outside world.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Let's hear it for America's sweethearts

But I must confess,

I'm in love with my own sins.

Let's hear it for America's sweethearts

I must confess,

I'm in love with my own sins.

Sweethearts

Let's hear it for, let's hear it

Sweethearts

Let's hear it for, let's

Sweethearts
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
End of Chapter
♠ ♠ ♠
OH GOD PATRICKKKKKK!