Love Me Like You Loved The Sun

Louise & Bam?

You had gone back into the bar, but you had walked off to find Louise, who was in her office. When you walked in, she looked up and blushed “Hi” she whispered, and you burst out laughing
“You like Bam. I’m right, you don’t even have to answer” you said with a giggle, a smirk appearing on your face as she nodded.
A plan formed in your head as you ran off to find Ville.
As you found him, he had a smile on his face, and you knew he had the same idea. When you reached him you said “Louise” and He “Bam” and you both smiled and hugged.
You were going to set them up.
They were going to be together, one way or another!

You had eventually decided later on that night to stay with Ville in his hotel, as he had insisted on it.
You and he had watched [and laughed] as everyone else got drunk, preferring to stay sober, and make sure everyone stayed ok.
Because of everyone ignoring you, Ville decided that it would be the perfect time to dance! As he pulled you up, he whispered things in your ear, making your knees go weak, he went over to the sound system in the club, and put on “Heartbreaker” By The Rasmus
, and began to move slowly around in a circle, speeding up as it got to the chorus, making you laugh softly, which made him spin you around even more

As the song got slower, he held you close to him, making your breath get shallower, something he noticed, as he kissed the top of your head. As the word “Heartbreaker” was being whispered gently, Ville grabbed hold of your waist, lifted you up and kissed you, making everyone else stop what they were doing and stare at the both of you.
You smiled to yourself, as everyone started up their conversations again, but Bam yelled out “You two are so cute” slurring drunkenly, as you looked up at Ville and said
“Yeah, but You and Louise, now that would be cute” Ville laughed at this, and you both looked to see what Bam would do, but he hadn’t even heard, as he had passed out on the floor, and was now drooling - attractive, you thought.

After that, you went back to Ville’s Hotel room, where you stayed the Night, [But nothing like that was on the agenda, you dirty minded readers]

The next morning, you were woken up by your phone ringing loudly, somewhere near your ear. You groaned and sat up, answering the phone, and were immediately confronted by Louise’s upset voice “There’s a girl here, asking for Bam and Jesse, she says they’re friends” but the way she said “friends” it sounded like she thought they were more “Her name is apparently Kathy” she said, as you began to bang on Bam’s hotel room door.

“Yo! Bammi Boy! Kathy’s looking for you” you yelled at a hung-over and half asleep Bam, whose face changed into a smile
“Awesome! Jess needs her at the moment!” he said with a smile.

FF

You had arrived at the club to find a girl, around your age, maybe a year older, standing awkwardly at the reception area. She had shoulder length black hair with bright pink streaks in it, she was a slim build, quite pretty, and a bit taller than you, dressed in a Green and black Hoodie with ripped jeans and a CKY t-shirt.

You walked up to her, a smile on your face “Hey! I’m Anna, you must be Kathy!” you said [Bam had filled you in on the way - Jess had had a crush on her since they first met, 2 and a half years ago, but he didn’t think that she would ever like him back, but Bam knew that she was crazy about Jess]
You hugged her, and she smiled “Call me Kat” she said, with a laugh.
You smiled at her, glad she wasn’t stuck up, like some people you had met who knew rock stars.

You all entered the club, Ville had an arm wrapped around your waist, and kissed you on the cheek, before letting go of you, so you could sit down, before he wrapped both arms around you, and pulled you to face him, smiling at you, before kissing you on the lips.
As you turned back around to face the group, Kat looked at you and asked “Are you two going out?” with an expression on his face that you dint recognize
“Yeah” you said, warily, wondering if it would turn out like last time. A smile appeared on her face as she replied
“Oh, that’s so cute! You guys look great together!” with a slight laugh, as she smile and turned towards Bam, who was sitting strangely close to Louise “Where’s Jess?” she asked, sounding eager to see him,
“Oh, he just broke up with Kim” Bam said, eagerly awaiting her reaction, as he had told you that this was the year that he was going to make sure that they got together…
“What? Why? What happened? Is he alright?” she practically yelled, an expression of panic appearing on her face, and you knew she was serious about Jess.
“He’s alright, just annoyed he ever went out with that whore” Bam shrugged, and turned to look at Louise, a thoughtful look, flicking over his face, as he took her hand.
She blushed and lowered her head, before getting up “Anna, we have to get going on our work now” and ran off
“Sorry, sweetheart!” you said to Ville, kissing him on the lips, and running after Louise
♠ ♠ ♠
Right well, I know this is on Hiatus, but I came up with good Ideas and stuff last night, and i figured out where this is going.
I had up to chapter 15 written since May, If I'm quite honest, and have hardly worked on it since.
I stopped posting on here because I wasn't getting any response.
and it says I have 109 Readers and 10 Subscribers, Yet I only have 9 comments.
and some are from the same person.
Now If i don't get more comments, I won't be posting this story on here anymore
cause come on guys, that isn't fair!
Thanks to those who HAVE commented, Much love!
x