This is a Rebel Love Song

Police Sirens and Road Directions

As Bryan and I were clearly in the middle of something, we both heard police sirens. Oh shit! Before Bryan could speak, I spoke for him, “Oh shit, the police are onto us!” We scrambled out of the position we were just in, me unlocking the trunk (so that we would be able to get out), leaping out of the back, and hurriedly scrambling to the front of the car, re-occupying our once current positions, me in the passenger seat, Bryan in the driver’s. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I could hear the policemen’s shoes clicking along the road, making his way up to our car.

“Boys, get in the back of the police vehicle. We’ll call out a tow truck to take your car to get the tires fixed. We’ll take you home.” The officer explained to us.

We nodded, got out of the car and entered through the back of the vehicle. “Time to go home.” I cheered sarcastically.

~~

“So we’re taking your car?” I asked to Bryan who nodded.

“And I’m driving this time.” He smiled.

“If we’re going to get out of here, then be my guest, by all means.” I laughed.

We climbed into Monte’s car as he ran back inside the apartment. “Going to get directions out of this hellhole?” I called as he left the door hanging open.

10 minutes later, he resurfaced, car keys in hand, as he nodded. “We’re heading to…”

“Las Vegas?”

“Ohio?”

“Florida?”

“Texas?”

“England?”

“France?”

“Canada?”

"Australia?"

"New Zeland?"

"Germany?"

"New Jersey?"

"Washington?"

He shook his head at all of my responses. My mouth was agape slightly as he laughed.

“Where are we going then?” I asked impatently.

“Obviously away from here.” Monte replied, strapping himself in the driver’s seat.

“To where?” I eagerly asked.

“Ireland!” he cheered excitedly as my whole face lit up.

“You’ve got to be kidding!” I screamed in excitement, hugging him as best I could from the passenger’s seat.

“Nope, I got the directions right here!” he smiled.

“Well lets go then!” I cheered as he put the keys in ignition, directing the car to the nearest airport.

“This is it, we’re free.” Monte gingerly kissed my cheek.

"This is it." I giggled.

"Yes, this is a rebellious love story."
♠ ♠ ♠
I LIED.
4 CHAPTERS. :3

don't kill meh though!

i need to update more, seriously .___.