The Way of an Exorcist

Chapter 10

"Am I ready to eat!"

I exclaimed, stretching before I pushed through the crowd of people surrounding a snack stand. "You sure you want to go through that?" Shima called out, standing a yard away from the crowd. I sent him a thumbs up.

"Of course! I like a challenge!" I shouted.

I licked my lips as I could just imagine tasting a sweet melon bun. As I reached to grab it, another hand blocked me, snatching it instead. I furrowed my eyebrows before I shot my hand up and grabbed the other end.

"Oh. Its you,"

I looked up at the snotty, muscular voice. "Oh hey, Tiny Dick. What's up?"

"YOU BITCH!"

"Your mom. Anyway, this here melon bread it mine and---"

"In your dreams!" he growled at me, pulling harder on his end. I rolled my eyes before imitating his actions.

"Look, I'm starving. I didn't eat anything so let go," I said.

"Well be considerate and think about other people! I didn't eat anything either!"

I shot a glare his way, he did the same. I growled before letting go and making him stumble back. I shrugged before stalking off to go meet Shima. "Whatever, Bon," I sighed, irritated. I blew a lock of my hair that managed to get in my face up.

"Hey, don't be so hard on Bon," Shima stated, a hand in his pocket.

I looked at him. "Why?"

"He'll warm up to you soon. Maybe, that is," he chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
quick update before school