Status: I'll update this story as much as I can

My Last Motivation

Chapter Two.

"Hey! Kinn!"
I heard Marshall hollering my nick-name that he gave me when we first met, from behind me. I slowly tried to turn around. But. I was. Tackled. Marshall started laughing hystarically. I rolled over and sat on top of him. He rested his hands on my thighs.
" Who's laughing now?" I asked him as I laughed.
" Whatever Kinn, I have to tell you somethin'."
" What?" I asked him, hoping he would not say something about Kim, and ruin this moment.
" Remember how I made a promise to go to the Hip Hop Shop tonight. Just you and me?"
I nodded my head and smiled; he smiled back but looked away and out into the field we were in.
" Well, I kinda have a..Date. With Kim."
Those words. I feared. I knew it was going to happen one day. I guess the day had come. I moved his hands, and stood up. He sat up and locked his hands around his knees. Like this: weheartit.com/entry/13781176.
I turned away from him and started walking.
" Kinn! Don't.."
I turned back around looking him in the eyes. I was crying. Then I hid my face. Like this:
weheartit.com/entry/15105562.
" Kinn, stop crying."
" Why?" I asked, waiting eagerly for an answer.
" Because, I hate seeing you like that for one," he moved my hands away and held them," Second you're too beautiful to cry and I love you." I was staring behind him now. He put his index finger, and thumb under my chin and made me look at him.
" No you don't love me. Everytime your with Kim you're breaking all of your promises you make me....Like, how you say you love me more than her, and how you say nothing will come between us. Well everytime your with her, she IS coming between us. You don't see that because your so stuck up her butt. Your supposed to be MY bestfriend. Ever since you've been with her, DeShaun has been my bestfriend and I feel like we're not friends anymore," My eyes were burning and I as crying harder now, "Y'know Marsh.. Your hardly ever home or talking to me. I either stay on the park bench or with DeShaun."
He was standing in front of me still and quiet. I sighed and tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.
"We are friends," He said, "Bestfriends Kinn..You know that. I do love you. She isn't coming between us. And like I say all the time, no one ever will. I promise."
"Okay.." My voice was quiet, soft, and sad. He sighed. He grabbed my right hand and intertwined our fingers. I felt one million fireworks going off, and 3 atomic bomb explosions. I smiled. Marshall looked at me and smiled too. We began walking back to the main highway. I was wearing this outfit:
www.polyvore.com/cgi/set.
Marsh picked it out. My hair was like this: weheartit.com/entry/15251829.
And my make-up like this:
weheartit.com/entry/16120296 (eyes),
weheartit.com/entry/16027218 (lips),
weheartit.com/entry/8839334 (foundation).
We were walking down the road still silent and holding hands. Marshall decided to break this silence.
"Your mama so fat, when her beeper goes off people scream move a transfer truck coming through!" We both started laughing hystarically. I wrapped my arms aound him and hugged him like this: weheartit.com/entry/10376164.
Then I kissed his cheek like this:
weheartit.com/entry/11764545.
I pulled away and we we're both smiling.
" Where'd that come from?" Marshall asked me.
" We haven't kissed eachother in a while.. So? I kissed your cheek." I replied back to him. He smiled. And kissed me: weheartit.com/entry/16115719.
" Where'd that come from Marsh?" I asked as he pulled away
He smiled and said
" Like you said Kinn. We haven't kissed in forever."
" I didn't say forever.." I smiled; he playfully rolled his eyes.
Before I knew it we were standing in front of his house again. I sighed. He did the same. I laughed. He smiled. We let go of eachother's hand and walked in. No sign of Debbie. I saw the smile on Marshall's face which made me smile. We walked to his room, I plopped down on his bed:
weheartit.com/entry/5962640.
He layed down on my arm and layed his head on the crook of my neck; he wrapped his am around me.
" I told you no one would come between us," he said and kissed my neck
(weheartit.com/entry/15886056),
" Take a nap with me Kinn. Please?"
" What happens when your mom comes home and finds us asleep? She's never gonna lt you see me..Again." I said and looked at him.
" I don't care what she thinks, Kinn. I wanna nap with you like we used to."
" Me too."
" Then, sleep with me." I laughed and he cracked up too.
" You pervert," I replied shaking my head.
" Your the one who laughed first McKinnly Faith Deal." Marshall said.
" I'll take a nap with you, if you come back here tonight and let me stay."
" I will. I promise." He said and closed his eyes. I closed mine. We looked like this:
weheartit.com/entry/581879.
Then I felt a hand go up my jacket and in pants. I opened my eyes and laughed; Marshall was wide awake and smiling wide.
" What are you doing?" I asked him.
" Your jacket says get in my pants. So. I was getting in your pants." He smiled
" You're crazy...and. I wanna kiss you again." He moved his hand and pulled me ontop of him. The kiss looked like this: weheartit.com/entry/15953332 (position);
weheartit.com/entry/16048498 (kiss).
" Thanks." I said as he pulled away. He smiled.
" What are bestriends for, Kinn?"
" I'm tired. Lets sleep."
" Okay." He replied.
*Two hours later*
I woke up to the door slmming shut. Marshall wasn't beside me anymore. I looked at the clock it said 5:37. I sighed. I got up and walked into the living room and saw Marsh sitting on the couch with Kim and Debbie in the kitchen with Nathan. I smiled.
" Hey Nate." I said. He stood up and walked over to me. H egave me a big hug and smiled.
"Hey Kin-Kin." I laughed and kissed his forhead. Kim was staring at me.
" Hi, Kim." I said. She didn't reply. Debbie turned towards me and fake smiled. She cleared her throat.
" Hello McKinnly." Debbie said. I smiled at her.
" Hey Ms. Briggs." She left and went to her room. I turned towards Marshall. And smiled. He smiled back at me. Kim sighed and turned away grabbing his arm. They sarted making-out and Marshall opened up his eyes to look at me. I was looking out the window. But I seen him out the corner of my eye. Kim climbed on top of him. He pulled away and looked at her. She grabbed his hand and crawled off; dragging him to his room. I sighed. Then I heard screaming coming from Marshall and Kim. Next thing I noticed, Kim ran out of the house. Marshall sat on the couch and sighed.
" What was that about?" I asked, looking at his intense eyes.
" What?!" He snapped back. I sighed and sat down beside him.
" Don't be like that all of a sudden. I'm sorry I asked."
" It's fine. I'm sorry I snapped." He replied back to me.
" What happened?" I asked quietly hoping he would tell me, and not snap this time.
" She didn't like the fact you were here. So, I told her it wasn't her place to judge the friendship you and I have, she got pissed and starting yelling about some crap like ' OH! YOUR DEFENDING HER BECAUSE SHE'S STEALING YOU FROM ME! ' and stuff. So I yelled back and she left." I started laughing.
" So. I guess your stuck with your bestfriend Kinn tonight, huh?" I asked sarcastically.
" Looks it." He said in his black accent that always made me smile.
" Well, how 'bout we get outta here Marsh?" I brought up. Hoping for a yes.
" Let me get my jacket." I smiled and he stood up. Three minutes later we were walking down 8 Mile Rd. This trailer park scares me. Especially at night time. It was now 9:28 and I scooted closer to Marshall and took out my phone. I shined it on the ground and Marshall grabbed my hand.
" Ya' Scured lil' gurl..?" Marshall asked. Yet again in a weird accent to make me laugh.
" You know dang well, how bad this trailer park scares me at night." I answered him. He just laughed and we came to a bench and sat down. I laughed. For no reason. Marshall just stared at the sky. I looked at the bench and scooted farther away from him so I could lay down. I put my head in his lap and our position looked like: weheartit.com/entry/13995477. He sighed; I got up and sat beside him instead. I diddn't wanna argue with him tonight. I saw guilt on his face so he kissed me. (weheartit.com/entry/1131897). I pulled away and stared at him.
" Why did you kiss me?" I asked.
" Because." He replied.
I sighed and stood up. He didn't move. I began to walk away when someone jumped on my back. weheartit.com/entry/8115498. I laughed and fell on the ground. So I was inbetween his legs: weheartit.com/entry/11543684.
" Marshall?" I asked.
" Hmm?"
" Why are we bestfriends?"
" We understand eachother most.? I'd guess."
I didn't say anything. I meant something else by that question. I meant ' why are we bestfriends and not a couple. But we act like a couple not bestfriends? '
" Either that or the fact that your one of the few people I trust here." He said shortly after.
" I have an idea!"
He waited for me to say my idea.
" Let's go swimming. Right now." He laughed and stood up.
" Kinn, it's 41 degrees. And I don't have a pool."
Me: " So? I don't care. AND it's called Breaking the Law by trespassing. Lets go please? I already have a swim suit on." He sighed and agreed we eneded up walking all the way to town. Still no luck.
" Why don't we just sneak into a hotel one?" I asked him for permission.
" That sounds fun."
We ended up in this place:
www.google.com/imgres.
" Wow!" I said and we started climbing the fence.
I began undressing and finally I was just in my bathing suit.
This is my bathingsuit and body: weheartit.com/entry/16159580.
Marshall was in his boxers. Only. I bit my lip. And looked away. Marshall laughed. I jumped into the pool. The pool 'playdate' as marshall called it. Consisted of: Slpashing, being thrown in, laughing, diving, kissing, hugging, and running from the police. We are never allowed back according to the owner. We finally made it to his house at 5: 58, and snuck in. His mom was passed out on the couch and Nate was asleep in the kitchen at the table. I walked over to Nathan and picked him up. I carried him to his room, and Marshall turned the tv off. When I got back to Marshall's room he was already lying in bed waiting for me. I took my clothes off and walked to his dresser. I opened my drawer he had. It was the second drawer. Anyways, I got out my pajama's: www.polyvore.com/cgi/set
and put them on.
2 hours later we were fast asleep.