Status: Comments?

I'd Walk Through Barbwire for You, Just to Be With You

Beach Whale

I made my way down the busy hallways of school. It had been three months since Ryan and I found we were expecting a baby. That would make me five months along now with a rather noticeable pregnant belly. I rested my arms on my stomach sighing. I hated the stares and I wanted them to go away. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books from inside. “You look beautiful today,” Ryan said walking up next to me.

“I feel like a beach whale walking around this school,” I said looking at myself in the tiny mirror and fixing my bangs.

“Beautiful, not a beach whale,” he said wrapping his arms around my stomach.

I sighed, “I feel like it by all the stares I’ve been getting.”

He touched my cheek lightly, “just think only a couple more months and we’re done here.”

“And we are off to Florida so you can race with the big boys,” I said smiling.

He smiled and nodded, “that’s right, us being a happy family.”

I smiled and handed him my books so I could pick up my purse. Taking his hand, we walked down the halls to our first class. I slowly sat down in the seat slowly. I barely fit in these tiny desks already. I pouted and looked at Ryan, “I barely fit Ry.”

“Oh sweetheart,” he said smiling. I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

“If say we had a fire alarm all of a sudden and I stood in a hurry, I’d take the damn desk with me,” I pouted.

“Maybe you should suck up to the teacher and maybe you can sit in his desk,” he suggested.

“Then I’d be like a teacher’s pet and people would stare even more Ry,” I whined.

I sighed and laid my head on the desk, “I should have just graduated early.”

“We still can,” he said reaching over to touch my arm.

I nodded and sighed, “I feel like I should.”

“We can do what you want love,” he said smiling. I nodded and with that teacher walked in and class began.

I sat in the principal’s office with Ryan going over what we needed to do to graduate early. After an hour, we had our papers and just need our teachers to clear us. With that, we went to get signatures, turned it in then headed back to Ryan’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Second in 1 night I know...but this one is just so short! lol

Outfit