Status: Comments?

I'd Walk Through Barbwire for You, Just to Be With You

We Don't Need More Attention

Standing off to the side of the track, I watched Ryan ride around with Ryder in his front carrier. I smiled at his carefulness. He didn’t hit the jumps fast, he rode over them slowly not to knock Ryder around too much. He wanted to take Ryder out to look over the track today. He rode over slowly and stopped in front of me. Ryder was smiling all big. He had his little ear muffs on so he wouldn’t damage those little ear drums.

“He loved it,” he said smiling.

“I’m sure he did,” I said and kissed the small child’s head.

“He’s going to be just like his daddy,” he said smiling.

“I’d rather him play football,” I said smiling.

“He’s going to be a tiny kid, football wouldn’t be best,” he said chuckling.

“He could be a quarterback or wide receiver,” I said smiling.

“True, we’ll see what he is going to go into,” he said smiling.

“Of course,” I said smiling.

“When’s my dad going to get here?” he asked looking at me.

“Should be here in an hour,” I said smiling.

“Awesome,” he said smiling. “I think I’ll water the track when he gets here.”

“Sounds good,” I said and smiled.

He looked at me and smiled, “want a ride back to the house?”

“Sounds good,” I said sliding onto the back and he lead us towards the house.

I slowly got off the back of his bike and took Ryder for him and made my way into the house with him. He started to wiggle and fuss in my arms as I walked into the kitchen with him. I balanced him in one arm and fixed him his bottle.

I heard the front door open and Troy, Ryan’s dad walk in. I looked down and Ryder, “grandpa’s here!”

He walked in, “let me see the little guy.”

I smiled and handed him over, “he just got done with a little ride with his papa.”

“Ryan couldn’t wait any longer, could he?” he asked smiling at the small child.

“Yeah, he went around looking at the track. Said he’d like to water it and work on it when you got here,” I told him shaking the small bottle in my hand.

“It’s been awhile since we’ve worked on it,” he said nodding.

“Yeah, very dry too,” I said taking Ryder back and walking out into the living area. “Ry is probably in the garage.”

“Alright,” he said and smiled walking out to the garage.

I sat rocking Ryder slowly back and forward letting him enjoy his bottle. As I was feeding him Ryan’s cell phone rang on the coffee table. I reached over and picked it up, “hello?”

“Hey is Ryan there?” asked the voice on the other end.

“He’s a little busy right now. May I ask whose calling?” I asked and placed Ryder on my shoulder and burped him.

“Is this Calyn?” the voice asked. “This is Donn Madea.”

“Oh hey Donn,” I said smiling knowing who it was now.

“Hey I was just wondering if you guys wanted to film a little about Ryder for more of Ryan’s segment of the movie. We were hoping you guys would do that?” he asked.

“I think we’re going to have to pass for the time being with the pressure of the 2010 season of Supercross coming up with Ryan making his switch into the 450s,” I said softly.

“Understanding,” he said softly.

“Thanks for the offer, we just don’t want to put more pressure on Ryan to do so well when we’re doing fine and the media think we need more money,” I said softly.

“Sounds good. We’ll see you at the start of the racing season,” he said softly.

“Thanks again Donn. Have a good one,” I said and hung up with him.

We don’t need all the lime light on this little man just yet…soon, but not now. We got bigger plans to come for this family. Yes, we do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Outfit

PLEASE COMMENT!? :)