Sequel: Takin' Back My Love.
Status: writing at my own pace.

Escape.

Boating.

Right now, I was having a full on raging yacht party. My parents hadn’t wanted me to go out for who knows what reason. There was loud music blasting, grinding like crazy, drinking, drugs, and joints being passed around. We had started the party around 4pm, it was now 5pm. I giggled as I was getting attention from a lot of guys. I got onto one of the jet-skis I had attached to the side of the boat. One of my best friends Danielle hopping on the back. We were giggling as I drove and did fast turns. I saw a boat drive by us, but a saw a guy and 2 dogs before I lost sight of them. I swerved around, and rode the rough waves making Danielle hold onto me tightly while I stood up.
I got into smoother waves and Danielle let go. I laughed as I turned it off, putting my sunglasses on the cord for the key, and dived into the water, Danielle diving in after me. I popped back up after I hit the water. I climbed back onto the jet-ski, shaking my hair out. Danielle asked for a hand up, I helped her onto the seat as the same boat passed us again. I laughed as we drove back over the rough waves, and pulled up to my family’s yacht.
I walked up and pushed some whore into the water, she was trying to suck face with one of my best guy friends. I scoffed and gave her the finger. I saw that the boat from before and stopped and the guy was letting his dogs swim. I chuckled as I gave her the look to scram. She knew not to fuck with me, I was good at fighting. I smirked and turned around and made out with Matt for a while before going up to the steering deck. I turned the boat on and started driving back to shore, because I didn’t like it when people fucked on the boat.
As soon as I had the boat tied to the dock, I turned off the boat and put the key in my bikini top. I went down to the deck to see it was already clean up. I nodded at my friends before dropping the anchor and tying it to the dock. I grabbed my stuff, walking towards my truck and slipped into my seat. My friends were fighting over who would sit where, but no one was smart enough to actually watch the front seat. Landon just slipped into the seat and locked the door after he closed it. I laughed and yelled at them to just get in.
“Why do we have to go back so early?” whined Tori.
“My parents said I wasn’t allowed to stay out late because we were going to have guests over for dinner. You guys are allowed over for dinner by the way.” I said while driving out of the parking lot.
“Boo, can we go swimming after dinner?” Mitch pouted.
“I guess, my parent’s didn’t say anything about not being able to swim…” I thought it over.
“Hey we can drink right?” Autumn asked wondering.
“I don’t know about that.” I almost choked on my giggles.
My friends were horny drunks, so I didn’t think that was the best idea. I blasted the dubstep that was playing from my iPod. I turned into the long driveway to my parent’s house. I parked the car, and we walked inside. I quickly ran upstairs and showered. Stepping out of the shower I blow-dried and straightened my hair quickly then did my make-up, walking into my room I picked out a nice outfit for the dinner.
I walked downstairs to see my friends all cleaned up, I walked over to them and sat in Mitch’s lap. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. My mom walked in with my dad and brothers in tow. I raised my eyebrows. We hadn’t had a dinner in forever for where we were all here. Mitch was whispering things into my ear that were very dirty. I giggled just as the doorbell rang. I instantly got serious and shook my head at Mitch’s attempts to get my attention again.
“Please be on your best behavior you guys.” My mom pleaded.
I nodded my head to get her to have reassurance. We stood up, waiting for my parents to let in the guests. My mom smiled and opened the door. I took a swig of Autumn’s flask that she had out really quickly. I first saw a blonde girl, then a couple of different people, then a black haired guy. My mom and dad shook their hands, but hugged the blonde girl and the black haired guy. I quirked my head quizzically, my brothers were standing in anticipation by me. Mitch pinched my ass and I kicked him in the shin.
“Ow! Motherfucking ow!” He yelped.
I almost giggled at my evilness. My parents were ignoring him. My brothers gave me a look.
“Hey, he pinched my ass.” I said sticking my tongue out at them.
They rolled their eyes as my parents led the guests in.
My mom turned to me saying,” Sweetheart, you and your friends go sit down first.”
I saw she was trying to hide the guests face’s from me. Rolling my eyes we strolled past them going and sitting in our seats. I wasn’t paying attention as they walked in cause I was too busy having people text me. I kept pressing end on my phone as my mom led the guests to a seat. Autumn squealed while Landon, Mitch, and Matt got protective. I looked around and saw what none other than Enrique Iglesias was sitting at the table. I pushed my chair out and walked off. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I waited till all my friends came up before locking my door.
Jaxon came up and unlocked my door with a bobby pin. I glared at him before kicking the bean bag on the floor. He pouted at me and gave me the puppy dog look.
“Please come back down? You can bring your iPod and just listen to music. They are going to be staying here so you’re going to have to get used to him…” He looked like he just wanted us to get along, fat chance.
I thought it over, it sounded okay except for the last part. I grabbed my iPod along with my headphones. I put the earbuds into my ears while walking downstairs. I put my music at full blast while Mitch guided me over to my seat. I didn’t look at Enrique the whole dinner or the blonde bimbo next to him. Eventually when dinner was over we walked out to the pool, stripping down as we went. I laughed as Tori tripped while taking off her pants. I walked over to the iPod speakers and plugged my iPod in. Landon was the first one in, diving and getting the ground wet. I pulled my shoes, clothes, and jewelry off quickly. But before I got in I put on my sunglasses and walked into the pool. Matt cornered me in the corner of the pool and kissed me. I smirked into the kiss because I saw that Enrique was looking and he was pissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and climbed onto his back making him laugh at me. He dropped me and went over to talk to Autumn about who knows what. So I swam over to Landon and whispered dirty things into his ear, he was bashful which made him blush like a tomato. I kissed his neck.
I leaned up and kissed his lips. He kissed me back. I stopped kissing him a few seconds after I started. I smirked as I got out of the pool. I grabbed my clothes, jewelry, and shoes, and walked past Enrique. I continued up the stairs. I dried off in my room before taking off my swimsuit and putting my clothes back on. I picked up my phone and saw texts from almost everyone at school. They already knew Enrique was here, great…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Izelle's Outfit.
Feedback?
Comment and Subscribe. <3

-Toni