Status: YOUR comments are what inspire ME to keep on writing.

Not Insane

Jayden Sullivan is no more than an average girl. A great family, a loving boyfriend that will soon be her husband, and the best friends everyone could ask for. After the sudden tragic death of her twin brother, things became not so average. She began talking to somebody who wasn't there. Will her friends and future husband believe her or will they just say she's insane?

Author Notes:
-I do not own the members of Avenged Sevenfold, their significant others or anybody else affiliated with them. I do, however, own the character of Jayden, and the plot.
-Title credit: "Almost Easy" by A7X
-Feedback and comments make me smile and make me want to keep on writing. I hope you enjoy the story. =)
-Banner is my own, but I'll always accept more if anybody gets bored. :)
  1. Club Scene
    She also grabbed one of his pillows and hugged it close, making the lonely feeling go away. The first few tours were hard, but gradually had gotten easier.
  2. Good Lie
    Jayden started for the open door, but was stopped by Brian. “Wait, just a second.” He stepped up behind her, placing his hands over her eyes.
  3. Dinner
    "Acting like you were expecting this were you?” He asked with a smirk.
  4. So Real
    “We're here to visit somebody important to us.” His voice was broken, sounding like he hadn't spoken a single word in a week.
  5. Staple of the Friendship
    “I'm gonna get off the bus, I'm gonna run into the woods and I'm never gonna come back..."
  6. Fireworks
    “I wasn't kidding about what I said earlier,” he breathed against her flesh...
  7. "Get Out"
    "...I'm not a ***ing dream expert, Jayden.”
  8. "I Can't Lose You."
    "Whoa, sis. I'm not into the whole incest thing, and both of us are engaged to other people,”
  9. Fiction
    "...how would you feel if you had dreams of me dying and I wrote a song like that?”
  10. "You're Lying."
    He could pin-point the exact moment when her world had crashed down, and he had no idea what to do.
  11. "I Can't"
    Jimmy jumped into life, and never touched bottom.
  12. Acceptance
    “I'm sure you've gotten this a lot, but you look like you could be Jimmy's sister,”
  13. Overcome
    [Warning: Sexual content] “How about we try this 'being intimate' thing again?”
  14. Way of Grieving
    Jayden's jaw dropped as her eyes fell upon a beautiful pair of wings coming from her twin brother's back.
  15. "Who's There?"
    [Sexual Content] "I want to try this without the tears this time..."
  16. For Sale
    "...you never believed in ghosts, spirits, and all of that stuff..."