Status: YOUR comments are what inspire ME to keep on writing.

Not Insane

"I Can't Lose You."

“Jimmy, I need to talk to you,” Jayden said to her brother. Later in the day she had gone to Jimmy's place, leaving Brian at their house as he was giving Pinkly a bath. She let herself in Jimmy's house, seeing him sitting on the couch watching TV. Leana went into work early, so she wasn't around, which was perfect for Jayden because she wanted to talk to Jimmy one-on-one, and didn't want to scare her future sister-in-law.

“What's up?' he asked as she made herself comfortable in the reclining chair next to the couch.

Just looking at her twin was enough to make her scared to tell him. She knew of his previous problems, but she also knew that he was better now. The way he looked questioningly at her, showing his innocence. Jayden sighed. “I've been having these weird dreams for the past few months. Involving you.”

“Whoa, sis. I'm not into the whole incest thing, and both of us are engaged to other people,” Jimmy laughed jokingly.

“No, it's not that.” She paused and Jimmy knew that she wasn't in the mood to be joking around. “One involved going to a cemetery, and Brian showing me your grave...” she paused again to watch her brother's reaction. He instantly had given her his undivided attention and concern.

“Well, it's just a dream right? That doesn't mean anything.”

“I had one last night where we were at your wedding, and you collapsed. At the hospital the doctor said your heart stopped and they were unable to bring you back. Jimmy, I keep having dreams that are themed around you dying. And then the first one I had, there was a girl who looked just like me who said she was warning us of December twenty-eighth of this year.”

After a moment of silence, Jimmy had finally spoken up. “Wow. Well that's a bit weird. What has Brian said to you?”

“We had a fight last night because of me. He says that nothing will happen, but that I should maybe go see a psychologist or something. He's also been nervous.”

“Nervous?”

“Jimmy, both he and I are terrified that these just aren't regular dreams I'm having. I can't help but get this feeling that something is going to happen to you, and I can't lose you.” Jayden's voice began to break as she fought back the tears.

“Hey, hey.” Jimmy stood up and kneeled in front of his sister. “Jay, nothing is going to happen to me. I have a few problems, but I also have them all under control. I'm perfectly fine and healthy now. You're never going to lose me.”

Jayden jumped forward, wrapping her arms around her brother's neck and cried into his shoulder for a few minutes. “I hope I never do lose you.”

“Never Jay. You know I'm always gonna be with you no matter what.” Jimmy hugged his twin tightly until she calmed down.

“Thanks, Jimmy. Although I'm still scared. You really have no idea how much you mean to everybody, and if we lost you, we'd all just...I don't even want to know.”

“Sis, I'm not going anywhere. I promise you.” He leaned to give her another hug. “I love you sis.”

“I love you too.”

Jayden stayed with her brother for another hour before heading back home. Brian hadn't asked about how their talk went, and the couple agreed to just let it go for now and focus on the future. After all, they now had a wedding to start planning even if they weren't in a hurry. The couple sat and began watching a movie until they were interrupted by the front door opening. Of course, with no shame of barging into his best friend's house, Zacky entered the living room with Gena behind him who was mumbling something to her boyfriend.

“I'm sorry, guys,” the blonde said. “I told him to at least ring the doorbell, but he insisted on just walking in.”

“Well when you trust me with the keys to your place, you should expect it.”

“No worries,” Brian laughed as he got up to greet his friend in the usual way that men do before hugging Gena. “He knows that if there's nobody down here then we're either sleeping or...yeah.” The blonde laughed before hugging Jayden who had also stood to greet the two guests. “So what brings you two over?”

“Sheer boredom,” Gena said as she and Jayden flopped down on the couch.

“And you have all the good video games,” Zack added as he gave his friend a nudge in the ribs. “All four of us should play Strip Call Of Duty!”

After a quick round of odd looks, the two girls happily agreed, watching the men's faces light up. There wasn't much discomfort to the idea, since everybody in their group of friends have all seen each other naked in some way, shape, or form, mostly caused by the crude humor and pranks by the five men. After Zack decided the rules, the four started to play the game, the winner of each round deciding which piece of clothing the other three would shed.

“Seriously!? I am horrible at this game!” Jayden exclaimed as herself, Gena and Brian stripped off their pants.

The blonde woman laughed. “I am too, but at least these two guys alternate winning so there won't be three naked people and one fully clothed.”

“Actually, sweetheart...” Zack butted in. “I believe that I am winning more games than he is, hence why I'm still in a shirt and pants while my friend here is pantless and in an undershirt. But I can't say much for you two ladies,” he laughed, noticing the two girls were down to only bras and underwear.

Brian laughed. “This next round is about to get interesting,” he wiggled his eyebrow at the man sitting next to him. “Sometimes, Zacky, you do come up with the best ideas.”

Their next round almost got violent, but in the end, Gena managed to pull off the win. “Babe, pants. Brian, shirt. Jade, I'm sorry, girl, but bra.”

“Ah, I have no shame, ever since that time at the beach when Jimmy ran off with my bathing suit top and I decided to chase him down before grabbing a towel,” she said as she removed her bra and hung it over her fiance's head with a giggle.

The group of friends played one more round before deciding to stop, and after getting re-dressed, they had decided to go out to the oceanfront and grab some ice cream and enjoy the summer air. Afterwards they called it a night and each couple headed their separate ways to go home. Jayden wasted no time in changing and jumping into bed to go to sleep while Brian laid next to her and watched TV for a bit until he was starting to finally get tired. After turning the TV off, he faced his fiance and watched her sleep for some time, wondering if she would have another dream. With a sigh, he draped his arm over her waist and tried to get comfortable so he could finally fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for this being a bi-polar chapter. I needed a filler chapter, but I hope you guys enjoyed the bit of humor at the end. A fair warning though, the happiness won't be around for long. Thanks to the people who commented on the last update. I forgot who you are after Mibba crashed and ate the comments and all that stuff. Also one more thing to add: I've started a new job, and working pretty long hours and possibly a lot of overtime, so I may not have a lot of time to get to writing, please though don't take that as me killing my stories. I love you guys.

One last thing: I posted two new smutty one-shots last weekend, and if you haven't read them yet and would like to, check out Just Friends? and Traffic Stop

Much love you guys. <3