Status: Active as long as I get comments c:

All Those Secrets Tattooed On My Mind

"I see you found her"

A week had passed after Johnny and I's first date. Things had changed..for the better.

Johnny and I had gotten closer and the job had gotten increasingly better. After his normal customers realized I worked there and was actually just as talented as him, I never got any of the snarky comments like before.

I might as well have just been another guy tattoo artist.

Occasionally, I stayed at Johnny's place, getting to know Lloyd more in the process, because Kurt was really getting tiresome.

At some points, I just couldn't take it.

I hadn't run into Nick as much, and when I did he seemed a little standoffish. Which I was never expecting.

In this time since the date, Johnny hadn't tried to kiss me once. Maybe a few times on the cheek, but I feel like he was still a little put out by how I freaked out before. I can't really blame him.

"Lore, it's your turn" I heard, pulling me out of my thoughts. Lloyd stood there, holding out the controller to their Xbox. Yes, I was currently switching out playing against Johnny and Lloyd. Sue me.

I smiled and grabbed the controlled, throwing myself over next to Johnny, ready to kick some ass. Johnny grinned at me, and I could just hear him thinking "Oh, this will be easy".

We were playing some shooting game, I didn't really know which one, but that didn't matter. Growing up with my brother (before everything happened) he had made me play these kinds of games against him so he could get better. I got better in the process.

We both watched the screen intensely, making our way around. Johnny would bump his shoulder into mine occasionally, trying to throw me off. "Playing dirty, huh?" I said grinning. He just laughed.

Then, right as he was about to gun me down, I threw myself at him, knocking him off balance, and giving me the chance to come around and shoot him in the face.

"Ha!" I celebrated, not even realizing I was basically laying on him. He was shaking with laughter underneath me, not even caring about losing.

I finally hauled myself off and gave him and Lloyd a grin. Then I watched Johnny look up a Lloyd and grin.

Oh no.

Faster than I could even process, I threw the controlled down and jumped off the couch, watching both of them lung at me. I darted for the stairs, taking them two at a time. I listened to feet scrambling below me, a few crashes, but nothing I wanted to look back and check on myself.

When I got to the top, I took the first room I saw, a door in between two others. It turned out to be the bathroom.

I heard more crashes from downstairs and a muffled "Dude! Get off me!" and quickly assessed my options.

Without a second guess, I opened the cabinets below the sink and squeezed it, it being easier than I really would have thought.

It smelled weird and I was getting jabbed in the back with something, but I stayed quiet nonetheless.

I listened to, finally, two sets of feet coming upstairs. I tried to calm my breathing, holding my breath and willing nothing to move when someone walked in the bathroom.

I heard the shower curtain being pulled open quickly, and then silence. "There's not really anywhere she could hide in here. Come on, let's check my room" I heard Lloyd say, and Johnny mumble in agreement.

Once I heard both of them leave the bathroom and descend down the hall, I slowly and quietly pulled myself out of the cabinet. I cautiously looked out the door and down towards Lloyd's room before heading over to Johnny's. I had almost made it, too, until the floor below the door frame creaked at my weight.

I instantly froze, then listened "I just heard something down the hall. Keep checking" Johnny said, then the sound of footsteps moving. I quickly darted into his room and looked around, thinking on my feet.

I came to terms with going in his closet, at much as I was going to hate the darkness. I opened the door and slid in, getting in the farthest corner and hiding myself behind clothes. I heard Johnny's footsteps into the room, going all the way around.

Then the closet door opened. I prayed that I didn't make any noise, relief flooding my when he closet the door back.I heard footsteps go back to the door and the creak of the frame, then everything was silent.

"He went downstairs" I thought, pulling myself out of the corner and slowly opening the door. I screamed when I saw Johnny, standing in front of me, staring at me with a very entertained face.

I ran and tried to get around him, but his arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled up over his shoulder.

"No! Let go, Johnny!" I yelled, hitting his back.

Then he threw me into the bed, where I tried to roll off and run before he pinned me down and held my arms. "Don't try to run" He whispered near my ear. I shivered, trying to catch my breath. His face was so close to mine, and I liked it.

"Kiss me" I thought. I knew he couldn't hear me, but I just stared at the ceiling. Then I felt his lips on my neck. They ran from there, making their way up to my cheek. I squirmed under his hold, and his hold became tighter.

I waited, waited for his lips to meet mine, trying to will him to go faster.

"I see you found her" Came a voice from the door. Johnny was instantaneously off me, both of us looked over to see Lloyd standing there, looking amused.

Exactly how long was he watching that?

Johnny grinned and laughed, walking over to the door. They did the weird guy-hug and then headed down the stairs, Johnny throwing a small glance to me.

I just sat there, wishing Lloyd didn't interrupt.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, that's another chapter.

I'm writing on a different computer now, and using a different program. I can't use the same method of telling how long they are as before, so I just guessed. Sorry if it's shorter or something.

This is such a filler, I can't even.

But seriously, I need comments and shit. It will get much better, I just have to lead up to it. Give me time D: