Sequel: A Twist in His Story
Status: Complete!

A Twist in my Story

I've Always Seen This Coming.

Today was a gloomy day as I sat in the Art room, twirling the blue ball point pen around my fingertips. I scratched my leg unthinkingly before glancing over in Misses Burrows direction who was staring at the printer, watching as the papers continued to print out of the black and grey machine. Rolling my eyes I looked around the working room, upset that I never got the chance to work on Art anymore, but I was mainly upset that even though I got in trouble for the pastel drawing of my father, Misses Burrows still had the nerve to put it up on the wall and claim it as her work, which pissed me off to no extent.
Letting out a huff of air I looked over t Misses Burrow’s calling voice, noticing that she was waving the now staple papers in the air like a mad woman. Shaking my head I rose from my seat and wandered over to Misses Burrows, grabbing the papers out of her hand before marching out of the Art room and down the hall towards the office, wandering around the school as if it was a maze I had done a thousand times.
I let out a sigh of relief when I moved around the last corner, walking happily towards the office, as I entered, I noticed that it was emptier than usual as no one sat in the seats to go into the Principals office, so when the secretary looked up she automatically handed me the signed piece of paper and snatched the documents away.
Rolling my eyes I turned on my heel, leaving the office as I decided to go the long way back to Art, wanting to see the weather outside before I went back to the hell hole called the Art Room. I smirked at my own joke before stopping in mid-step when I heard Rosie’s voice crying for help. My eyes widened before I raced further down the hall, stopping next to the glassed doors which revealed the large storm that was above us, pouring down a lot of rain with strong gusts of winds, making it hard to see a few metres a head of yourself. A few metres away from the doors, Rosie laid, on the ground, blood pouring out of her crooked nose and ripped lips. I could see cuts on her cheek and arms as Liam straddled her with a smirk.
I glanced over sideways, spotting Damien and Josh watching amused, cigarettes in their mouths. Shaking my head I could feel my hands clenching as my teeth pressed hard against each other before I bolted towards Liam, sending my fist against his tanned cheek, making him fly sideways and land on the tiled floor with a thud.
“You think this is just? Do you think this is how you’re meant to treat someone, especially a girl as nice as Rose? What the hell did she do to you?”
“She made everyone loose respect for me, everyone in the school has heard about what your boyfriend did to me. No one thinks of me as the bully anymore, no one is scared by me, they laugh in the halls. Why the fuck should I play nice with someone who did that to me?”
“Because it’s right! You shouldn’t be beating anyone up unless there is a proper reason!” I said in disbelief, shaking my head as Rosie climbed to her feet using the locker as support.
“That isn’t a proper reason? What would you know about proper reason? Did your Daddy teach you when he was beating you up? Did he show you when and when not to beat someone up? Is that why you are so bruised?”
“You don’t fucking know anything,” I spat, my hands balling at my sides.
“But I do,” I heard a familiar voice say from behind me, a voice that made my blood run cold, a voice that made a shudder run throughout my body, a voice that froze my heart, a voice that made me want to run away as far as I could without looking back. I stood frozen in the middle of the hallway, staring at Damien’s face in fear, watching as he smirked at me.
“What are you smiling about boy? Why don’t you fucking get out of here before I cut off your fucking dick and shove it down your throat until pops out of one of your friend’s asses,” he threatened, pulling a hunting knife out of the knife pouch that hung off of his belt, making Damien, Josh and Liam’s faces change from satisfaction to horror before they bolted out of the corridor.
“H-how did you get out?” I asked, swallowing nervously.
“A magician never gives away their tricks,” he said as he stepped towards me making me turn around to look at him, fear in my eyes. “Haven’t you missed me girly?”
“I wouldn’t even miss a kitten if you owned it father,” I growled back, glaring at his pudgy body.
“Oh the pain, how you injure me with your hurtful words,” my father replied sarcastically.
“Oh cut the crap father, why are you here? What do you want?”
“Can’t I visit my son?”
“Not when the son wishes you dead,” I hissed back, glaring at his face.
“Why you fucking brat,” father growled, stepping towards me, knife raised towards my face.
“Don’t hurt him!” Rose screamed, jumping in front of me, her eyes watering.
“Is this your girlfriend girly?” Father asked, looking over her at me.
“No, she’s my best friend,” I growled, narrowing my eyes on him.
“Good, I wouldn’t want to fuck her either,” father hissed, shoving her a side, hard until she made contact with the metal lockers. “Better take her out of her misery,” father hissed, moving forwards to capture her.
“Run Rose, run! Don’t try to be brave, please!” I screamed, fear in my eyes when she refused to look at me, instead she stayed, looking at my father, fearful.
“Too late for her, girly,” he hissed, clasping his large, empty hand around Rose’s throat. My father picked her up roughly, watching as she clawed at his hands with her nails.
I looked at them, horrified before I jumped onto my father’s back, my arms wrapping around him throat as I squeezed as tightly as I could. My father’s hand released Rose from his grip, making her fall to the ground before he spun in circles several times and slammed me up against a locker, making my grip loosen as I fell to the floor my vision still blurring
I had to blink several times before my vision focused again and by then, it was too late. It was as if it was in slow motion. My father stood above a screaming Rose with his hands clasped around the black handle of his knife before he plunged the knife as hard as he could into the base of her neck, directing the knife diagonally so it would head straight threw her neck and into the bottom part of her brain. My father, slowly pulled out the length of the knife as Rose gargled, her eyes rolling back in her head as blood spurted from her throat and mouth.
“Rosie! No, Rosie! I love you Rose,” I cried as I crawled over to my best friend who was covered in a sheet of blood. “I’ll love you forever,” I sobbed, tears leaking down my cheeks.
I wrapped my warm arms around her cooling, limp body that laid now lifeless in my arms a dark chuckle leaving my father’s lips.
“You think this is funny? You think killing my best friend, my sister is funny? You sick fucking bastard!”
“No, you just don’t understand humor when you see it. Now let’s leave before we get caught,” he said before grabbing the upper part of my arm as he dragged my struggling body away from Rosie and into the trembling storm that matched my mood almost perfectly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you, everyone, I mean it, whether you only read a paragraph or whether you read the whole thing. I would like to thank everyone, and I would like to especially thank the previous commenters and the commenters that will comment after this chapter. I love all of you guys! The Sequel will be up soon, THANK YOU! :D