Status: I had this story on here before, it got reported, so I removed it. I just wanna see if it's fine now.

Idiot in Wal-Mart

#4: Dance around to Cha Cha Slide, yelling, “Come on, everyone! Join in!”

I eventually had to go find Trevor again. I needed his help with this one:

#4: Dance around to the Cha Cha Slide, yelling, “Come on, everyone! Join in!”


He probably wouldn’t help me, but oh well. I grinned at him as I found him, making him give me an odd look. “I’m kinda scared to ask.”

“I need your help.”

“With what?” I handed him my list, and pointed it out. “No, I am not dancing. Sorry ’bout your luck.”

Please?” I gave him my puppy dog eyes.

“No.” I don’t give up so easily. “Absolutely not.”

“Please, please, plleeeaaaassssseeeeee?

“Nope.”

“Why not?”

“I. Don’t. Dance.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t.”

“Why?”

“You’re annoying me again.”

“Why?” I figured that I’ll just annoy him to agree.

“Because you’re annoying.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know why!”

“Why?”

“Fine! I’ll dance! Will you just shut up?” I told you so!

“Yay!” I hugged him and ran around the Wal-Mart to the girls’ bathroom. I grabbed my backpack and ran back over to him. I handed him my iPod, grinning like an idiot. “Number five, please.”

“Whatever.” He rolled his dark eyes at me, playing the song. I already started dancing. The Cha Cha Slide is a classic! You cannot deny dancing to it!

I was dancing to the original version (not the radio edit you all are probably used to), and it’s over six minutes… When, somewhere in the middle of it, I fell asleep.