Status: Active^^

Down In Flames

I wanna be laughed at.

All four guys were in the sound cabin, holding their instruments while laughing, and joking.

It was like any other day, all of them came t o the studio to work a little bit, even though they arrive late like usual, thanks to Alex.

They were already finishing, and were kind of tired, so Matt, their manager, decided to give them the rest of the day free.

-We’re done for today guys-he said, smiling at them.

Everyone cheered, and put their instruments aside.

-Thank God, I need to pee!-said the tall, skinny boy call Jack.

Jack didn’t need to pee. He just said it because he felt like it. He did this all the time. And of course his band mates were used to it.

His friends, Alex, Rian, and Zack, stared at him, and sighed.

-Why didn’t you tell, Jack?-asked Alex, the guy with brown messy hair.

Slanky, weird dude, stared at him with a dumb look.

-Umm...not sure.

Alex stared at Jack and after a few seconds he turned around and went to grab a soda. He knew that Jack was just joking. Even though he might not be joking, Alex though, I still remember the last time we didn’t pay attention to Jack’s needs, and he ended up peeing inside Zack’s shoe. Zack wasn’t really happy that time.

-Anyways, I heard the new band is coming today-commented Alex while opening his can of soda.

Jack was walking around looking bored but when he heard those words his eyes shine. He always loved meeting new people and a new band was his perfect opportunity.

-Yeah, Down in Flames-said Rian without paying too much attention.

Everybody stared at Rian in disbelief. The last one they expected to know that was him. He usually didn’t care about new bands.

-How do you know that?-asked Zack while opening a bottle of water and popping himself to the sofa.

-Well, Cass is obsessed with them-Rian said a little embarrassed-Actually they’re pretty good.

Rian had been dating Cassadee for a long time and of course she showed him the pictures of the band and made him listen to a pair of their songs. When he said they were good he really meant it.

-I wanna meet them!-exclaimed Jack with a huge grin on his face, after jumping from behind the couch.

-What the…-said Alex frowning at Jack.

Jack smiled, walked to the door and opened it but before he could step out of the recording room a girl with turquoise and black hair appear out of nowhere with her arms extended and blocked the door without noticing.

-I’m a plane!-she exclaimed running in circles.

She was wearing dark jeans, a gray top, heavy black makeup, and, as Alex notice, Blondie’s converse.

-What the hell are you doing MJ? We have things to do!-exclaimed a girl’s voice the hall.

MJ, the turquoise haired, stopped running and putted her arms down.

-But I’m being a plane, Ty. Let me be a plane!-MJ said and pouted.

The girl kicked the floor and whimpered.

-Stop being so immature- Ty’s voice said sounding like if she was laughing but still mad at the same time, even though she never got mad at MJ for any reason.

Ty always loved the fact that MJ could be so childish and brighten everyone’s day, no matter what, just by being herself.

-Come on Ty! You know you love me!-said MJ.

MJ smirked and run disappearing of sight. Suddenly a girl with flaming red hair wearing a black dress appeared running and screaming while being chased by MJ.

-TY DON’T RUN!-MJ screamed.

The turquoise haired tackled Ty and both girls fall to the floor, Ty screaming and MJ laughing. Then MJ licked Ty’s cheek, got up and run while laughing like crazy.

-MJ, YOU FUCKER!-Ty screamed and then she got up and run behind MJ after cleaning her cheek.

All the guys in the recording room stepped out and saw five people outside, all laughing.

There were two girls and three boys.

Rian smiled when he saw them.

-You have to protect me Blakey-exclaimed MJ hiding behind a tall guy with raven hair.

-You better not Blake!-said Ty with her hands on her hips, and flipping her long wavy hair.

The tall guy, named Blake, smirked.

-Sorry Ty but I promised Skittles I’ll always protect her-said Blake while shaking his head from side to side.

MJ stuck his tongue at Ty, then hugged Blake from behind and kissed his shoulder.

-That’s cheating!-a small brunette boy said while pointing at Blake with a drum stick.

-They always cheat, Kass-said a boy with bright green eyes while messing the small brunette’s hair.

-True, true-said Kass and fixed his hair after slapping the other boy’s hand-I told you not to touch my hair anymore, Damien.

Damien laughed and stuck his hands inside his hoodie pocket but he stopped after he saw the boys from the other band staring at them and laughing.

-Seems like we have an audience-Damien said and smirked at MJ.

MJ stopped smiling, let go of Blake and stared at the four boys.

-I’m sorry-said Alex after he stopped laughing-We just couldn’t ignore the noise.

The boys from All Time Low smiled nicely.

-Oh, we’re sorry-Ty said smiling.

Jack noticed that MJ was pulling at Blake’s sleeve with wide eyes while he looked at her and chuckled.

-Is something wrong with her?-Jack asked chuckling.

-Nah, she is just extremely happy, right Skittles?-Blake said smiling at MJ.

MJ hugged Blake’s arm and nodded with a cute smile. Actually she was about to pee of excitement. She was standing right in front of her favorite band in the world.

-Anyways we didn’t mean to bother you-She said blushing.

-Don’t worry. We’re already done-Alex said-By the way I’m Alex.

Everybody’s smirk grew bigger except for Damien who chuckled and MJ who looked at her band mates funnily.

Rian stepped forward and smiling he introduced himself.

-I’m Rian. You’re Down In Flames, aren’t you?

MJ seemed pretty surprised but then smiled warmly and nodded.

-Yes, I’m MJ, the singer.

She waved at them, flashing a smile.

-Oh, so you are the new band!-Jack said really excited.

All the guys from Down In Flames looked at him and then at MJ. He reminded of her so much. She would always get excited when she met new people.

-I’m Barakat. Jack Barakat-he added without noticing the looks from before.

-I’m Ty-the red haired girl spoke and then proceed to introduce the rest of her band mates-And this are Blake, Kaspien and Damien-he said while pointing at each one.

MJ chuckled after the whole introducing thing because it was so typical of Ty to rush everything up, even the introductions.

-Well, I’m Zack.-said the last one of the other band-And…Nice to meet you, I guess?

Kaspien, who was kind of worry about the time, look at his watch and noticed it was really late. Dave was probably freaking out.

Grabbing his drums stick only in one hand, he went to Ty, grabbed her hand and pulled at it a little bit so only her would notice. This was Kass’ way to tell they had things to do and they were late, very late.

-It was fun, lets do this again sometime but right now we have things to do-Ty said extremely fast, after getting what his friend meant

Jack, Alex, Rian and Zack just stared at her but her band mates laughed.

Kass smiled at the other band members and pulled Ty’s hand while she was waving goodbye to take her to the recording room.

-Oh, good bye then-said Alex confused.

Both Blake and Damien smiled and leaved. MJ waved smirking and then left after her band mates, leaving the guys from ATL a bit confused.

-I think they’re weird but I like them-said Alex after they left.

-Uh-huh. I think MJ’s hot-Jack said with a grin on his face.

They all laughed except for Rian. Typical of Jack saying things like that.

-Really, man? Is that the only thing you noticed?-Rian asked frustrated.

.Nope, I also noticed her hair.

Rian just shook his head while Alex, Jack and Zack laughed.

In the second they stopped laughing they heard someone screaming.

-LETS DO SOME SEXY MUSIC, BITCHES!.

It was MJ’s voice.

At the moment other four voices answered in unison.

-WE’RE NOT BITCHES!.

The four boys who were listening looked at each other and then laughed.

-I hope we meet them again-aid Jack still laughing.

Of course they didn’t knew exactly what was coming and that their wish would be more that granted.
♠ ♠ ♠
MJ'S Clothes

Ty's Clothes

This is a story that I felt like writing and came to my mind pretty easily, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
I promise there's much more to come, so please comment and subscribe.
^^