Status: on hiatus.

Mirrors

sette

The next day, I skipped my first class of my college career. Billie stayed over my apartment last night after our emotional exchange and we just cuddled and chatted and stole kisses. I also let Billie watch me sketch the hard drive on my desk because he wouldn't let me sketch him, even after I asked him about fifteen times. Oh, and once we blasted music off my computer because my housemates came home and were getting rowdy while drinking out in the living room.

Both of us ignored our alarms for pre-calc this morning and went back to bed. I didn't have class until eleven, and Billie didn't have class until one in the afternoon, so we decided to sleep in. I woke up first. I tried to stretch, as I usually did when I awoke, but I jostled Billie, whom I forgot was sleeping next to me, and he groaned in protest. I chuckled. "Sorry, I'm not used to waking up in a death grip."

I assumed he tried to chuckle, but it just came out as a high-pitched groan in his groggy state. "What time is it?" he murmured.

I reached across my desk to grab my phone, and Billie groaned again as I did so. "Calm down, lover boy, I had to reach my phone," I said, looking at the screen. "It's nine am."

Billie groaned yet again, for what I think was the fourth time. "Why are you awake?" he whined, rolling onto his back and taking his arm from around me to rub his eyes.

"It's called an internal alarm clock, Billie," I said.

"Hmph. Well I don't wanna be awake."

"You don't have to be. But I'm going to get up and shower and then go to breakfast. You can shower here if you like if you want to come to breakfast with me," I said.

I saw Billie's eyes open and look at me. He smiled lightly and rolled back on his side to kiss me. I smiled and rolled over onto my side to face him better. We kissed for a few minutes, and then Billie decided to be a sneaky bastard and bite my bottom lip. I pulled back and looked at him. "Now, now, don't get too carried away there."

He sighed and rolled onto his back, but there was a smile on his face. "Aww, Belle, that's no fair."

I chuckled and pried myself away from Billie's other arm. "That's a privilege you'll have to earn, Billie," I said, and sat up, finally able to stretch. I arched my back, making it crack, and Billie poked my belly, making me instantly fold inward. "I hate you."

Billie laughed. "No you don't. Now go shower. I'm gonna go back to sleep."

I chuckled and stood up, bending over to kiss Billie's cheek. I made to stand up again, but Billie pulled my face back towards his and kissed me again. "You're so beautiful," he whispered.

I kissed him again, despite my blush. "Thank you," I whispered back, and kissed him one last time before I stood back up and went rummaging through my wardrobe.

There was a moment of silence, and I thought Billie had fallen back asleep, but then he said, "I don't think I've ever noticed how nice your ass is."

It was then I realized this wasn't Billie. At least, not anymore. If it was Billie telling me this, I would have chuckled, but since this wasn't Billie, I just smiled and said, "Thanks," and turned to him. "Now what do you think I should wear today? And no clothes isn't an option, sorry."

Who I assumed was Twitch snapped his fingers in exaggerated disappointment. "Well damn. At least it was worth a shot. But, uhm, do you have anything pink?" he asked.

I wrinkled my nose. "No way!"

He chuckled. "What's the closest you have?"

"Blood red."

"Oh, that's actually better. Lemme see it," Twitch said, propping himself up slightly on the pillows I had abandoned.

I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled the top down off the coat hanger. I turned around and showed to Twitch and his eyes widened. "That would probably look a lot better on the floor than on you, but wear it first before I decide to rip it off of you," he said.

"Don't be a pig. Besides, I know how to fight you off, Twitch."

He sighed. "Alright, alright. I'll just have to get you to take it off yourself."

I laughed and picked a pair of jeans off the shelf in my wardrobe. I threw them on the bed by Twitch's feet and closed the doors to my wardrobe. "Kick those off, and I kill you," I said, pointing to them.

He smiled. "Alright, alright! I'm going back to sleep, anyway."

"Not if you want breakfast, you're not." Twitch groaned. "Well, do you want breakfast, or don't you?" I prodded.

"I want sleep!" Twitch murmured.

"Okay, well I'm leaving after I get dressed, so it's ill-advised to stay around," I said, pulling my towel off of the back of my desk chair.

"Okay, okay, I'll leave with you. Can I just get a little more sleep, please?"

I chuckled and walked over to him, bending down to kiss his cheek. I saw him smile, but his eyes were closed; he'd be out in a few minutes. I smiled to myself and opened the door to my bedroom, walking into the bathroom and clicking the light on. "Holy shit," I muttered to myself as I looked in the mirror.

I ran a hand through my hair in disbelief. "Fucking hell. Twitch and Billie must really like me to still find this attractive." I took a breath, stretched again by arching my back, hearing it crack a couple times, and stood back up, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured I'd at least write something, since it's been a while. I have to now figure out where this is gonna go next, so the next couple updates are probably gonna be cute little fillers like this one. hope you liked this one! :3