Status: Its finished. Sequel coming up... Title ideas, Message me. LOVE YA! :)

Afterlife

Chapter 10

Jimmy and i went back up to the hotel room. Jimmy was dead tired. I wasn't even tired. Jimmy smiled and looked at me.
"Lilly. Baby. I'm going to sleep. Have a good night baby." Jimmy said. I smiled and looked at him.
"You too." I said. Jimmy smiled and fell asleep. I sighed and went down to the bar in the hotel.
"Bloody Mary please." I said to the bar tender. The bar tender smiled.
"Whats troubling you, ms.?" The bar tender asked. I sighed.
"Well. I'm an alcoholic and i cant give up the addiction. Its all because of my dead beat daddy. Whoever he is." I said. The bar tender nodded.
"Is there a particular song you want played?" He asked, heading over to the music. I sighed.
"Yeah, Youth of the Nation by P.O.D." I said. The bartender nodded again.
"Great choice." He said. He smiled and turned it on.
"Now tell me. What about your daddy?" He asked. I sighed.
"I was born into a bad family. And my daddy left my mother when was 3. Or so I was told. I don't even remember what my daddy looked like. Like, He left my mother to raise me alone." I said, taking a huge drink of bloody Mary.
"Go on." He said.
"And my mother started bringing men home when i was 6. I didn't know who they were. I kinda thought and hoped one of them would be my daddy. But they never were. I could hear my mother having sex with them. And when the guys were done, They fell asleep. But the next morning, They'd end up leaving or they have already left." I said, as i took another drink. The bartender nodded.
"So you kinda hoped they were your daddy? What would you have done if you had met your daddy?" He asked. I sighed.
"His ass would have been murdered by now. I hope he's dead." I said. The bartender nodded.
"I would too." He said, passing me another bloody Mary. I sighed.
"Thanks." I said, Handing him the 30 dollars for both drinks. The bartender refused the money.
"Its on the house, honey." He said. I sighed.
"Thanks." I said. After i had the rest of my bloody Mary, I went upstairs to the room. I gently shut the door. I looked at Jimmy's motionless body. He was breathing but he was asleep. I smiled and got in the other bed. I turned the lamps off and went to sleep.