Status: Its finished. Sequel coming up... Title ideas, Message me. LOVE YA! :)

Afterlife

Chapter 11

The next day: Jimmy had already woken up and stretched. It was 9:00am. Jimmy yawned.
"Lill, wake up." He said, gently nudging my shoulder. I woke up slowly.
"Good morning my angel." He said, Smiling. I smiled.
"Good morning to you as well." I said. Jimmy smiled and caressed my cheek. I sighed and laid back down.
"Whats wrong?" Jimmy asked. I sighed and yawned again.
"Its nothing." I said, making an attempt to go back to sleep. Jimmy sighed and crawled into the same bed as me.
"Please tell me. Maybe i can help." Jimmy said kissing my neck. I yawned and shut my eyes. I was hung over. Jimmy sniffed my neck.
"Lill, You smell like alcohol. What did you do last night?" He asked. I sighed and sat up.
"Jim, I have something to tell you. I'm an alcoholic." I said. Jimmy sighed and looked at me.
"What?" Jimmy said. I sighed and looked down.
"I'm an alcoholic. I did some drinking last night." I said. Jimmy looked at me.
"Baby, Why?" He asked. I started to cry.
"My dead beat daddy." I said. Jimmy looked at me.
"Oh baby, Its okay. My mother was an alcoholic too." He said. "I can help you through your hard times. When we get back to California, We can put you in a rehabilitation center." He added. I laid down and started to cry harder. I was in so much pain.
" Lets go home. I want you better. I want to have a baby with you. But i want you to get better so we wont have this problem." Jimmy said. I sat up again and looked at Jimmy.
"You want ... To have... A baby... With me?" I said, sobbing. Jimmy nodded.
"Yes baby. More than anything in the world." He said, rubbing my stomach like i was pregnant already. I smiled and kissed him.
"Lets go back to Cali. Maybe we can fix my problem together." I said. Jimmy smiled and i helped pack up. We went downstairs and checked out. Grant saw i was leaving.
"Leaving so soon?" He said sadly. I nodded my head yes.
"Yeah, I'm going back to Cali and getting better before i have my baby with Jimmy." I said. Jimmy checked us out and grabbed our bags, But as he was heading out the door, the bell hop grabbed his bags and the vallet had already gotten his car.
"Thanks guys." He said. I finally got away from grant and got into Jimmy's hearse. We were finally on the road again. Jimmy smiled and turned on "Fiction" by Avenged Sevenfold. We then headed onto the road again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any comments? Thoughts?