Status: Its finished. Sequel coming up... Title ideas, Message me. LOVE YA! :)

Afterlife

Chapter 12

Jimmy and I were 300 miles away from home. We were listening to avenged sevenfold now. I was watching nature and all of the things around it. Jimmy had to break the silence. "Babe. Ima pull over. I have something to tell you." He said. I sighed. Jimmy pulled over.
"I have a devious secret as well." He said. He kissed my cheek. I kissed his and it burnt my lips.
"Why is everyones cheek burning me!" I said. Jimmy sighed.
"That's what i wanted to talk about. I'm a vampire." He said. My eyes got large. I backed up towards the window. I was frightened.
Jimmy sighed. "I thought you might do that." He said, biting his bottom lip. I sighed.
"I'm not afraid." I said. I wasn't afraid anymore. I looked at him and stuck my neck out, leaning my head back.
"Your not afraid?" He said. I nodded.
"Be my guest, I can tell your hungry." I said. Jimmy sighed.
"If i feed off of you, It means we have to get married. Have kids, all of that Junk. We will have to die together. And when we do, I will order a heart shaped coffin and we both can lay in it for all of eternity." Jimmy said. I smiled.
"I must meet your parents first." I said. Jimmy smiled.
"Okay baby, Meet the parents, And we can work this out. I will go to rehab after i meet your parents, then when i get out, You can drink me, and we'll start a family together!" I said. Jimmy smiled.
"You really mean it baby?" He asked. I smiled.
"It means the world to me. I don't want to lose you." I said. Jimmy smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Okay, but next time we have sex, I'm going full blown rage." He said. I laughed.
"Of course, And without the protection. I might get pregnant with your child." I said. Jimmy laughed.
"That's what I'm shooting for!" Jimmy said. He smiled and kissed me again. He started the car again and went down the highway.
♠ ♠ ♠
any comments? Thoughts?