Status: Its finished. Sequel coming up... Title ideas, Message me. LOVE YA! :)

Afterlife

Chapter 14

Jimmy and i had finally gotten home. The guys had greeted us. Leela ran to me and hugged me. I smiled and looked at Jimmy. Then Matt came and kissed me on the cheek. "Hi there Little sister." Matt said. I smiled.
"Hi there big brother." I said. Jimmy hugged his buddy Johnny, and Zacky smiled. I looked at Jimmy and Zacky. Then syn came and hugged me. I looked at Brian. I hugged him. Jimmy smiled and looked at me and Brian hugging. I sighed and let go of Brian. Brian did the same. I then went outside and got our bags. I put Jimmy's in his room and then went to my mitubisi. I drove home and laid in bed. I sighed cause i was thinking about what Jimmy said about Zacky.
I didn't realize it at the time but my phone had rang 6 times in 5 minutes. They were all from Jimmy. He must have been worried where i was and what i was going to do. I sighed and turned on Save me by Avenged Sevenfold. I smiled and my eyelids grew heavy. I fell asleep.
Meanwhile, Olivia drove Jimmy to my home. They both came in and heard save me. Jimmy was worried that i was dead. He wanted me to live and start a family with him. Jimmy had texted me and was more worried than ever. I woke up and went to my bathroom. I did my business and came out of the room. I saw Jimmy standing outside of my door.
I opened the door and looked at him. He smiled and kissed my head again. I yawned. "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN." Jimmy said. I yawned.
"Do what? And why are you mad?" I asked with another yawn. Jimmy sighed and kissed my cheek. I kissed his back and smiled. I had burnt my lips again. I sighed and went back into my bedroom and laid down again.
Jimmy saw me and smiled. I had tears go out of my eyes.
"Hey, You have to meet my rents." He said. I sighed.
"Go get them and bring them here." I said. Jimmy nodded and borrowed Olivia's car. Olivia was sitting in the living room, asleep, On the couch. I fell asleep again.