Status: Its finished. Sequel coming up... Title ideas, Message me. LOVE YA! :)

Afterlife

Chapter 16

It was then that i realized that i had finally had a family. I then looked at everyone.
"Wait, When did you guys get into my house?" I asked. Jimmy laughed.
"The hearse, can hold A LOT of people." Jimmy said. I laughed. Jimmy's parents smiled.
"Okay, so whens the wedding?" Jimmy's dad asked. I sighed, and looked at my calendar.
"After band camp, I'm... in uh... band... Drum line actually." I said. Jimmy's moms' eyes lit up.
"Cool! Jim's in drum line, Aren't you?" Jimmy's mother asked. Jimmy nodded.
"Yes, But Lilly here, is teaching me how to play Alto Saxophone." Jimmy said. I nodded and looked down. Brian took me by my head and gave me a noogie.
"Brian!?" I said in my complaining voice. Brian laughed.
"Just call me Syn. None of this Brian bull shit." He said. I laughed,.
"Okay, Syn!?" I said. Brian laughed.
"That's better!" He said, letting me go. I smiled and brushed my now black, hair. Jimmy's hair color was the same as mine. I smiled and kissed Jimmy's cold soft lips. He smiled.
"Jim, i have a question for you." Jimmy's dad said.
"Yeah dad?" Jimmy asked.
"Did you fuck her in the hearse?" Jimmy's dad asked. Jimmy's eyes stayed the same, I knew he wanted to freak the fuck out.
"I thought you got rid of the smell." I thought to Jimmy. He smirked.
"No dad..." Jimmy said.
Jimmy's dad looked at him.
"Son, I don't care, As long as you saved yourself for her, I'm okay." Jimmy's dad said. I sighed and looked at Jimmy.
"Sir, With all due respect, We did fuck, But he did save himself." I said
Jimmy's father nodded.
"Did he use protection?" He asked. I nodded.
"Yes sir, He doesn't want a kid right now, and we will continue to have sex with protection." I said.
Jimmy's dad smiled.
"I like you." Jimmy's dad said. Jimmy slapped his face and picked me up. I sought the opportunity to give Jimmy a butt rub so i did. I grabbed ahold of his butt and squeezed it. Jimmy's voice cracked. I smiled and cocked an eyebrow. Jimmy cocked his eyebrow and took a firm hold of my ass. He started squeezing my ass alot. I smiled.
"Ooo baby, You got a firm grip." Jimmy's parents looked at Jimmy and then me. They both laughed. I smiled and kept rubbing. I got a little frisky and pinched his butt. I smiled and looked at him.
He smiled and pinched mine back. I laughed and Jimmy's dad sighed.
"Okay, We're going to go home." Jimmy's parents said. I smiled.
"Okay, It was nice meeting you guys." I said. Jimmy's dad smiled and slapped my ass a couple times.
"Hes right. You do have a firm ass." He said. I turned red and Jimmy slapped his face.
"Dad!?!" Jimmy said. Jimmy's mom did the same.
"Mom!?! Shes a girl!" Jimmy said. Jimmy's mom laughed.
"I know, shes also my soon to be Daughter-in-law." She said. I sighed. Jimmy was getting embarrassed. I laughed.
"Okay, See you guys at the wedding." I said. They both waved and left to their house. Jimmy smiled and sat me down on the bed.
Syn, Zacky and Matt looked at Jimmy and I. I smiled.
"Hi." I said. Matt smiled and scooped me up in his arms.
"My baby sisters getting married!" Matt said. I laughed as he twirled me around.
"Yeah, Put me down! Getting sick!" I said. Matt laughed and put me down. Zacky looked at me. I sighed.
"Uh... guys, I need a moment with Zacky." I said. Jimmy smiled. As he went passed me, He slipped a condom in my pants. I jumped.
"Just in case." He thought. I made half a smile and everyone except Zacky left. Jimmy shut the door and I locked it. I then sat down and looked at Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love how this all played out. Jimmy getting embarrassed by me? Lol... Comments? Thoughts? Ideas?