Status: Its finished. Sequel coming up... Title ideas, Message me. LOVE YA! :)

Afterlife

Chapter 17

I looked at Zacky again.
"I'm glad your alive now." I said. Zacky smiled.
"Thanks baby. I'm glad i am too." He said. I smiled.
"Great! Let us never speak of this again!" He said, talking like Johnny. I laughed.
"Great, we got another Johnny!" I said. I yearned for Zackys blood. Or the blood of someone else. Jimmy's blood was in a container wrapped around my neck. Like a necklace. I sighed and looked at Zacky. He smiled. He took a knife and cut his finger. I saw the blood and licked my lips. Zacky smiled.
"Oh, Here ya go baby. You need it." Zacky said. My eyes got wide and Zacky put his finger in my face.
"No." I said, stepping back towards the window. My face was pale and i had a headache. Zacky got closer.
"I cant, If i take it, It will make me have your blood lust forever." I said. Zacky sighed.
"Do you have another one of those bottles?" Zacky asked. I nodded and pulled it out of my back pocket. Zacky smiled and turned around. He slit his finger open again and poured some of his blood into the container. I smelled his blood and cringed. It smelled so good to me.
"Here. Its not much, But it will last you a while." He said. He sealed his finger up and gave me the bottle. I gulped and smiled.
"Thanks." I said. I sighed and went downstairs. Jimmy saw the separate bottle in my hand. I went to the studio and grabbed a couple labels. I wrote Jimmy's name on one, and Zacky's on the other one. Jimmy came down to me and looked over my shoulder. "Whatcha doing?" Jimmy asked.
I jumped. "I'm putting your name on one, and Zackys on the other." I said. Jimmy smiled. I yawned and scratched my head. I was tired and lost. Jimmy kissed my neck.
"Your Isolating them so you wont get the blood lust's mixed up." Jimmy thought.
"Yes. I love you and wish to be with you." I said. Jimmy smiled.
"I love you too." Jimmy said. I smiled and yawned. Jimmy sat in one computer chair and I sat in the other. I was happy to be here and happy to be "alive," so to speak. Jimmy looked at me.
"So, where do you want to have the wedding?" Jimmy asked. I sighed.
"I dunno, not at church though, because of the holy water. Bad for me." I said. Jimmy laughed.
"Trust me, I would burn to hell." Jimmy said. I smiled and went upstairs. I went to my room and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
the computer chair part was part of a different story i have.
Any thoughts? Comments?