Status: Its finished. Sequel coming up... Title ideas, Message me. LOVE YA! :)

Afterlife

Chapter 20

Jimmy and i got home. He got me out of the car and carried me up the stairs.
"So, am i supposed to go ahead and get undressed?" Jimmy asked. Meanwhile Matt and Olivia came home. I smiled and kissed Jimmy. He smiled and shut the door. He also locked it. Jimmy smiled and playfully growled. I smiled and looked at him.
"Mmmm. sexy." I said. Jimmy laughed and helped me get undressed. Jimmy wanted to make this time special for me.
"Jim, I don't think I'm ready to have a baby yet. I just want to get my partying out of the way. I hope that's okay." I said. Jimmy smiled.
"Good, cause I'm not ready either." Jimmy said. I smiled.
"Thanks, I'm glad you understand." I said, kissing his cheek. I smiled and looked at Jimmy.
"So, lets go and get the best of what we can of our partying out of the way." Jimmy said. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him. He smiled and kissed me. My eyes got wide with excitement.
"You like that don't you baby?" Jimmy said. I laughed.
"Fuck yeah!" I said. Olivia and Matt heard me. I laughed and looked at Jimmy. He smiled and got off the bed. I did the same and got my pants on with a slipknot t-shirt on. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Jimmy smiled and looked at me. I then went downstairs to the kitchen.
"Jim, I'm going to be on the treadmill." I said. Jimmy smiled.
"Okay, I'll be going to the studio. Johnny just texted me and he and Zack need me at the studio." Jimmy said. I smiled and sighed.
"Alright." I said.