Status: Its finished. Sequel coming up... Title ideas, Message me. LOVE YA! :)

Afterlife

Chapter 5

I sighed. "Okay, So what is your rape fantasy?" I asked. Jimmy smiled and laughed. "Well. When i met you, It sort of changed." Jimmy said. I smiled. "Well, I want to hear it." I said. Jimmy smiled.

"Okay, Well, I was in a dark hotel room, And you were there, and so was I. It was like we were one. I was in the room, and you had some type of Sexy maid suit on or something, and You had whips and everything. Chains, All the good stuff. Sex wax, alcohol, cigarettes. The stuff ya know? That's when you got started. I wasn't scared, I was kind of excited. I don't know why but i was. and then you started to strip down, and i was chained to a bed post. Before you stripped, you were sucking on my dick. And i was moaning and all that good stuff. It felt so good to me. Then you started to have sex with me and you applied the sex wax. And that felt even better. I was moaning and all of that." Jimmy explained. By this time, It was about 1 o'clock. I smiled.
"Wow. You have a very, Dirty but yet sexy mind." I said. Jimmy smiled. We sat there for another 5 minutes and looked at each other. "You have very beautiful eyes." Jimmy said to me. I smiled. "You really think so?" I said. Jimmy smiled. "Way more beautiful than my Ex-girlfriends." Jimmy said. I smiled and stared at the ceiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Note, I am not good at rape fantasies.