Status: Its finished. Sequel coming up... Title ideas, Message me. LOVE YA! :)

Afterlife

Chapter 7

Emilio grabbed our bags and followed us inside. I had decided to stay at Jimmy's side at all times. I was scared that Grant was going to follow us and Rape me... Or stalk me for one. Jimmy smiled and looked at me. He leaned down and whispered to me: "Hey, When we get up to the room...." And the faint whisper came. I turned red because it involved skin... Lots of skin.. I smiled and looked at him. He smiled and kissed my neck. I smiled and got the room key. Jimmy started putting his hands all over me. I slapped his hand. "Be a good little drummer now." I said. Jimmy smiled. "Rawr! Feisty! I love that in a woman." Jimmy said. I smiled and kissed his hand.
We finally got to the elevator and he smiled. "Okay.... Here. Put this ring on. That way people will see that you are married. I don't want you hurt." Jimmy said. I smirked. "What do you care? I'm just a slutty whore." I said, crossing my arms. Jimmy smiled "Not to me. I love you with every inch of my heart." He said, Kissing my neck.
"And if you don't believe it, I will prove it to you." Jimmy said. I smiled and looked at him. "Does it involve lots of skin?" I asked. Jimmy smiled. "Yes... Yes it does." Jimmy said. I smiled. Jimmy smirked and we got to our hotel room. We were staying in room 217. Jimmy smiled and the bag boy came in. "Where do you want the bags Mr. Sullivan?" Emilio asked. Jimmy smiled. "In the closet. And please, Call me Jimmy." Jimmy said as he went to Emilio. "Sir, Is there anything i can do?" Emilio asked. Jimmy smiled. "We need some champagne. That's pretty much it." Jimmy said. Emilio nodded. "Okay sir." Emilio said. "Oh and here. Thanks for all your doing." Jimmy said, Handing him 100 dollars. Emilio smiled and went to get our room service paid. Jimmy shut the door and smiled. "Ready?" He asked.
"For what, Sex machine?" I asked. Jimmy smiled and looked at me. "Lets get started you animal." I said. Jimmy smiled. Just then, there was a knock at the door. "Hey, Mr. Su...Er... I mean... Jimmy! Room service!" Emilio said. Jimmy smiled. "Just on time." Jimmy thought. He kissed me and smiled. "Be right back." He said to me. I smiled and looked at him. He went to the door and got the champagne." I smiled and looked at Jimmy . "Don't give me that look. We'll get to doin' when its time. But first we are going to have fun out there first. So get dressed and I will meet you downstairs." He said, Kissing my cheek. I smiled as he left. When he left. I called Olivia and sighed. "Pick up, Pick up." I mumbled. She picked the phone up.
"Oh my gosh... Thank Jesus." I said. Olivia sighed. "What did he do? Did he pop your cherry?!" She exclaimed. I sighed. "No, But he wants to." I said. Olivia sighed again.
"Okay, So whats the problem?" She asked. I sighed.
"I don't think i want him to pop my cherry. Not tonight anyway." I said. Olivia sighed.
"Let him down gently." She said. I sighed again.
"Were going out tonight... Blackjack, Rummy, Poker... All of that crap.' I said. Olivia smiled.
"Jeez... I wish Matt would take me somewhere." Olivia said, Looking around her house.
I laughed.
"Its Matt's nature, He doesn't know how to have a good time. Trust me. I'm his little sister." I said.
Olivia gasped. "YOU'RE MATT'S SISTER?!" She exclaimed. I laughed.
"Yes. Now i have too go." I said.
"Okay, Matt's totally going to get a beat down. We are going to play halo and I'm going to dominate his ass!" Olivia said.
I laughed." Alright... Have fun with that." I said, hanging up the phone.
Jimmy was listening to the whole conversation. He sighed and ran down the stairs. He met me at the Lobby. I took the Elevator. Jimmy saw me and smiled. I looked at him and smiled. I kissed him. "Maybe letting him pop my cherry isn't such a bad thing." I thought. Jimmy smiled.
"Lets go." Jimmy said. I smiled and we headed to a casino.