Status: Its finished. Sequel coming up... Title ideas, Message me. LOVE YA! :)

Afterlife

Chapter 8

Jimmy smiled and we got to his 1930s hearse. "I love this car." I said. Jimmy smiled and looked at me. He smiled. "This car has served me well." He said. Smiling. I laughed. "How many girls have you fucked in this car." I asked. Jimmy laughed. "None. Ive used this car so many times, and its still in good shape." He said. I smiled. "Do you want to make it a first timer?" I asked. Jimmy laughed.
"Only if you want to." He said. I smirked.
"Maybe. Can we try to find a place that can let me be apart of their drum line?" I said. Jimmy smiled and looked at me. I had my drum line bracelet and my other bracelet on. Jimmy smiled and looked at my bracelets.
"You wanted to be in drum line?" Jimmy said. I nodded.
"Yeah, My band director wouldn't let me be in the drum line because I'm a better clarinet player." I said. Jimmy's eyes lit up.
"I love woodwind players. They are cool." He said. I blushed.
"That really means alot." I said. Jimmy smiled.
"Eh... I was a drummer and i wanted to learn desperately how to play saxophone." Jimmy said. I nodded.
"Well, I can teach you how to play. I played any woodwind instrument. I'm teaching myself flute." I said. Jimmy smiled and parked in the casino parking lot. He then snagged a kiss upon my cheek. I smiled and got out of the hearse. Jimmy smiled and kissed my cheek again. I smiled and shut the door. He then took me by the waist and smiled.
"Okay. So what was the point of coming to the City Of Evil again?" I asked. Jimmy smiled and laughed.
"To have fun." He said, with another kiss and smile.
"You're very affectionate tonight." I said. Jimmy smiled and looked at me.
"I know. I plan to stay like this." He said. I smiled and looked at him. I kissed his nose and smiled. He smiled and took me inside.
I looked at the lights.
"Wow, Ive never really felt more like a hooker in my life." I said. Jimmy laughed.
"Its alright, You don't get..." Jimmy said, before I wondered to the blackjack table. I looked at the hand. I smiled and joined in.
"Alright, We got another beautiful woman here." Said the card dealer. He took my hand and kissed it.
"Okay. The game is blackjack." Said the dealer, As he dealt out the cards. I smiled and looked at my cards. I had a face card and an ace.
"Blackjack!" I said. The dealers face was in shock.
I smiled and looked at the dealer. Jimmy had finally found me.
"There you are!" Jimmy said, kissing my neck. I smiled and grabbed his cock. He could tell i was horny. Jimmy smiled.
"Lets go back to the hotel and..." Jimmy said whispering into my ear. I smiled and looked at him.
"Alright." I said. Jimmy smiled and we headed back to the hotel.