Status: Its finished. Sequel coming up... Title ideas, Message me. LOVE YA! :)

Afterlife

Chapter 9

Jimmy smiled and drove me back to the hotel. I smiled and looked at him. He was ready for sex.
"Excited?" I asked. Jimmy nodded.
"Me too." I said. Jimmy smiled and pulled into the pharmacy. He went inside and came out with a bag. He gave it to me.
"Open the box." He said. I smiled.
"Demanding. I love that." I said. Jimmy smiled again and turned on Save Me. I smiled.
"I love this song." I said. Jimmy smiled.
"I do too. Like the Key changes and everything." Jimmy said. I smiled and looked at Jimmy.
He drove to the hotel and parked.
"Remember when you asked me if I fucked anyone in the hearse?" Jimmy asked. I nodded.
"Well, Would you want to be the first person i fuck in the car?" Jimmy asked. I smiled.
"Sure baby. We need towels tho, Because I've never had sex and you might get blood on the seat when you pop my cherry." I said. Jimmy smiled.
"I have blankets in the trunk. Their old but they'll get the job done." Jimmy said. I laughed.
"Okay." I said, opening the box. Jimmy smiled.
"Find an alley and park, Then we'll fuck there." I said. Jimmy laughed.
"Alright." He said.
About 20 minutes later, We were in an alley. Jimmy smiled and we both got into the back. He started to help me strip down.
"I'm the meat puppet." I said. Jimmy laughed and unhooked my bra, kissing my chest and feeling me. I smiled and started undoing his jeans. He smiled and put the condom on. I smiled and kissed him. He undid my pants and inserted into me.
"Okay. If you feel like your starting to hurt, tell me and I'll stop. Sound good?" He asked.
"Sounds good." I said. Jimmy smiled and started to thrust deeply into my vagina. I smiled and moaned a little bit. He smiled and started out slowly. He smiled and stopped.
"Faster?" He asked. I smiled.
"Your the one having sex with me." I said. Jimmy smiled and went faster. He smiled with pleasure. I smiled and moaned louder. It felt very good.
About 20 minutes of sex later: My vagina started to hurt.
"Jimmy, My vagina's starting to hurt, Will you stop please?" I asked. Jimmy smiled.
"Gladly." Jimmy said. I smiled and got my pants back on. Jimmy smiled and looked at me.
"So. Rating for a fist time?" Jimmy asked. I laughed.
"I give ya an 8." I said. Jimmy snapped his fingers.
"Damn. I'll just try harder next time." Jimmy said. I looked at the blankets. There was a little bit of blood on them. I sighed and a tear ran down my face.
"Lilly. Baby whats wrong?" Jimmy asked. I looked at the blankets. Jimmy sighed.
"Oh. You feel bad for getting blood on them. Well. I'm not going to toss them. If i do, what difference would that make? I mean really. We need to fuck up alot of things." Jimmy said. I tried to make a small smile. I then looked down.
"Jim, would you think any less of me if i was an alcoholic?" I asked.
Jimmy sighed. "Baby. I wouldn't think any less of you. I would want to help you in any way i could." Jimmy said. I smiled.
"Okay. Lets go back to the hotel." I said. Jimmy smiled and we left the alley way. He drove back to the hotel where we both went up to the room.