Liam Sabbers, Professional Boyfriend

Sunny VS Jonah

Sunny sighed as she prepared to exit the warmth of her boyfriend, Jonah's, car, and into the cold of the outside world.

"What time should I come pick you up?" Jonah asked, not bothering to look at Sunny while he lit a cigarette.

"I'm not sure, maybe an hour or so," she said while piling her aquamarine hair into the hood of her jacket.

"Hm, I might not be able to get you then. Jason's girlfriend has a gig up in Rosewood, and I told him I'd go."

Sunny rolled her eyes and shrugged out of the car with an apathetic 'whatever', moving her face away from him.

"What're you mad at me for now?" Jonah complained to Sunny.

She had already exited the car and sullenly turned back to him.

"It's nothing. Just go to your concert. I'll find another way to get home," she replied bitterly.

She turned to walk away, but Jonah continued to plead with her.

"Aw, c'mon babe, you know if I hadn't already made Jason a promise I'd be spending the day with you right?" he said with a cheesy smile.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," she said while walking away from him.

Jonah didn't even bother arguing with her after that point, knowing that it would only lead to yelling and fighting, which he wasn't in the mood for. He drove off, taking one last fleeting glance at Sunny's fading figure. He sighed, knowing that he and Sunny's relationship was gradually falling apart at the seams, and attempted to push the thought of him loosing her at the back of his mind as she disappeared from the view of his mirror.

Sunny pressed down on the Sabbers family's doorbell a bit harder than was really necessary. A disheveled Amelia opened the door, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Someone's grumpy today," she said through a mouthful of her sugary cereal.

"Blame Jonah," Sunny mumbled, walking into the house and throwing her messenger bag onto the hall tree.

Amelia kicked the front door closed with her foot and started to walk up the stairs to her room, beckoning for Sunny to follow her. She begrudgingly followed, stomping up the stairs.

"Hey, I know you're upset, but try not to take your anger out on our stuff?" Amelia said after Sunny practically knocked over an ornate vase on top of the hall closet. Sunny ignored the request and stormed into Amelia's room. Liam, who was in his room across the hall, looked up from his phone for the first time that hour. He saw Sunny storm into the bedroom and mouthed a 'what's bugging her' to Amelia. She quickly mouthed back 'Jonah' before turning to enter her room.

Sunny had already thrown herself onto Amelia's bed, pulling her iPhone out of her pocket to find a message from Jonah waiting for her.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry, I should't have just left when I knew you were mad at me…. I love you."

Sunny rolled her eyes, shoving her phone into the army of stuffed animals adorning Amelia's bed. Out of sight, out of mind, she thought to herself.

"Again, try not to take your anger out on my stuff," Amelia scolded with a chuckle, straightening out some of the stuffed animals she'd knocked over.

"Sorry about that, it's just that he makes me so-."

"Angry? I know, tell me about it." Amelia gave her a small smile before walking over to her cluttered desk.

"So what exactly am I here for again?" Sunny asked while picking up a month old Urban Outfitters catalogue from the floor and flipping through it aimlessly.

"Sunny, I've told you fifty times already, I need you to model the clothes I designed for my Parsons portfolio."

"I know, I just like hearing that you want me to model," she said, running her hand through her aquamarine hair.

"Did you also know that your ego can be seen from space?"

The two shared a laugh, Sunny relieved that she was finally relaxing. Normally Amelia didn't put up with Sunny's narcism. and sarcasm, but she decided to tolerate it for the day, since she knew she was upset about Jonah. She tossed her a black bomber jacket she'd designed last week, and gestured for her to change in the corner. Sunny quickly shrugged into the jacket, whose sleeves hung well past her fingertips and waistline was much too loose for her thin frame.

"Hey, it's a bit big, is that okay?"

"It's fine, I took the original measurements using Liam as my model and just estimated based on those measurements what your measurements would be," she said while adjusting the jacket's collar.

"Why would you take Liam's measurements if the jacket was supposed to be designed to fit a girl?"

"Don't question my logic, I'm trying to create a fashion revolution here," Amelia argued, sticking a few pins in the jacket's sleeves so that they no longer hung well past Sunny's fingertips.

"Speaking of Liam, what's that horrible best friend doing that he can't even greet me hello?" Sunny asked.

"He's been holed up in his room texting that Olivia girl all day."

Sunny's ears perked up at the sound of Olivia's name. She stopped typing and untying the belt of the hacker and pressed herself against the doorframe, looking down the hall into Liam's room. There he was, sitting on the floor of his neat room, surrounded by AP History, French, and PreCalculus notes, paying them no mind as he furiously typed a message on his Blackberry, a huge smile on his face.

"Oh, this is perfect, I can't wait to hold this against him," she said with a devilish smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is the story of Jonah and Sunny, and two chapters after that is the story of how Liam and Sunny met, yay! :D