Status: finished

Time Heals All Wounds

Epilogue;

The sun was blaring down, heating everything that touched it's rays. The wind blew very little, the air was thick with humidity. As soon as someone stepped from their house, it was as if they had stepped into a shower, instantly soaked through with sweat.

None of the Warped Tour attenders seemed to care though as they all milled around, purchasing merchandise from their favorite bands, meeting their favorite bands, or even watching their favorite band perform.

Twenty Eight year old Sabrina Gaskarth gave no care of the heat as her and her best friend Markie Barakat maneuvered their way through the group of people. Clutched to Sabrina's chest was her three year old little girl who stared around at all of the people in aw, her brown curls bouncing on her head.

"Are we almost there? There are a ton of people in All Time Low shirts staring at us." Markie remarked, staring around uncomfortably as fans of their husbands band began to recognize them.

"Almost." Sabrina called back, clutching her daughter closer as the crowd became thicker as they came up upon the Kia Tent where All Time Low were to be doing their signing in five minutes. She saw their tour manager, Matt standing by a table with four chairs behind it, meaning this was where the band would be seated during their signing.

"Hey! Sabrina!" Matt yelled as soon as the two women and the little girl made it into the shaded tent and away from all of the stares, though the calls continued to follow them as everyone now knew for a fact that they had just spotted Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat's wives, as well as Alex's daughter. "There's my little girl!" Matt swooped in and took Ella into his arms, making her giggle.

"The guys almost here?" Markie asked, taking a seat in what would be Jack's chair when he arrived.

"Two minutes." Matt told them, still smiling at the giggly toddler in his arms. Sabrina sat down in the chair beside Markie, smiling ahead of her at some of the fans waving at her. She waved back before looking down at the table. She saw that there was a sharpie sitting in front of her. She grinned and pulled it towards her, uncapping it and putting the tip against the paper cover on the table. She then wrote in very large and bold words Alexander William Gaskarth is gay for Jack Bassam Barakat. She wrote it backwards so that all the fans who stepped up to the table would be able to read it plainly.

"Wow, real mature." A deep and familiar voice said in her ear, making her jump, dropping the marker. She turned to see her husband grinning at her. "I think people already have enough Jalex in their lives. Let's not add fuel to the fire." He reached forward to take the marker to cross it out but she grabbed it back from him.

"No. Just leave it. Like you said, they already know of 'Jalex' anyway." She stood up from his seat while the other three band members sat around her in their seats. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, uncaring of the camera flashes going on from the line of waiting fans. Over the last six years of them being together, their relationship was quite public with All Time Low's fans, it was nothing new now to log onto twitter and see a ton of pictures of her and Alex in her replies.

"Fine, it can stay there, whatever." He rolled his eyes but smiled none the less. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. She pulled back after a second and reached up to ruffle his brown and bright pink hair, which she was against him getting but it had grown on her, before stepping away from him and turning to take her daughter from Matt's hands so he could help with the signing.

Sabrina and Markie sat down in two chairs set to the side for them and watched as the band greeted their fans. Occasionally they got some hellos and waves. Sabrina was even asked to sign a picture that a fan had gotten of Sabrina, Alex, and the fan herself a year previously.

Sabrina looked around her, a smile on her face as she watched her husband joke with his best friends and the fans that he adored. She had everything in her life that she would ever need. She adored her daughter, who was the greatest child anyone could ever ask for, her husband was the sweetest man in the world who had a very well paying job to support their family. Her best friends were always at her side, there for her whenever she made need them and her in return. Her life was, dare she say it, perfect. Of course it had its rough moments, but she would not change any of it for the world.

She looked at Alex, who turned as if he could feel her looking at him, and smiled at her, making her heart race all over again. He still had that effect on her even after being in her life since she was fourteen years old. There was a period of time in her life where she had lost him, she had been in a haze, not realizing what she was missing until he was back in front of her. She had him back now and she never, ever, intended on letting him go again.

And he planned on never letting her go again. They were together.

Forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end!!
I meant to update this sooner with the ending, but I ran into some trouble and am now staying in Missouri, rather than California, with my brother and his wife and their kids.
So I really like how this turned out and I hope that you do too.

I'm sad to see this story come to an end, it was my baby there for awhile, I was so into this and I wish I had kept with it, as I had so many plans for it. I just.. couldn't do it.
but, check out my other Alex Gaskarth stories on my profile. I still have two others, though one is ending soon too and the other I just started and it shall be amazing. so go look!

I love you guys so much. <3