Don't Give Up On Us

BAM...

I woke up and squinted as the sun's light peeked through my window

I stretched my arm behind me and felt around for Jordan. Feeling nothing I turned over.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Jordan?"

The house was silent. I got up and looked around, checking the guys' bedrooms. I then remembered that their shooting adventure was today. I went to my phone and sent all of the guys texts to be careful.

I went to Jordan's name on my phone and also sent him a text:

Babe, where are ya?

I flopped on my bed and sat with my legs crossed. I opened Twitter and began to scroll through my timeline.

Good afternoon Twitter world!

I tweeted

I continued scrolling through my timeline when I saw a tweet from a couple of hours ago that caught my eye.

@thereadyset: Going shooting with the guys! Wish me luuuck

My jaw dropped

"That son of a..."

I replied to the tweet:

You sneaky bitch..

I noticed that his location was added with the tweet.

"Dumbass."

I took a screenshot of it and got ready to kick some ass.

My boyfriend is in big trouble!

I tweeted as I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

* * *

As I pulled up to the location, I gathered my things and got out of my car.

"Where are those bastards?" I mumbled to myself.

I shielded my eyes from the sun to look around

BAM

I jumped and dropped my phone.

"Shit," I said as I put a hand to my chest.

I heard a distant "Woo!" and clapping.

BAM BAM BAM

I picked up my phone and followed the sound of the gunshots, flinching every time a shot went off.

I eventually saw a figure that became familiar as I grew near. It was John.

"Hey!" I called out in irritation. I was still too far for anyone to notice me. I began to jog towards him.

"Hey!" I repeated louder this time.

John was holding a large and long gun, aiming at something far away. He had ear plugs on which explained why he couldn't hear me.

I could see behind his sunglasses that his left eye was closed as I approached him, ready to pull the trigger.

I slapped his arm. "Jo-"

BAM

*

"Valarie!"

"Oh god,"

"What the fuck did you do?!"

"Valarie it's Jordan! I'm here, Valarie.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short but I'm currently writing a draft for another chapter so hopefully it won't be long until that's up too. Thanks again for subscribing and commenting, I appreciate it!